Jeju Island

The Monster Within

After saying goodbye to Minho, Sulli decided to isolate herself. She had her parents buy her a house in Jeju and there she decide to live for as long as the time it takes her to move on from Minho. She has been there for about two months and she never told Chanyeol or Suzy her location.

Jinri was still there and she will always be there. There are nights where Sulli feels like she was cured but then there are the worst nights where she struggles with Jinri's temptations. Jinri has been trying to get her back to Seoul because she wanted to be with Chanyeol.

When it looked like Sulli's mind couldn't be changed, Jinri stayed quiet. Sulli knew that she was still there, she just feared the day that she finally decides to come back out and commence her plan.

It has been 4 years since Sulli ran away from her life in Seoul. As an adult, her parents decided to just leave her alone with her decisions for the future. She told them her plan of having her own magazine company. It was a good thing that they allowed her to do this because Sulli knew that she wasn't fit enough to take over SM Entertainment. She was even happier when they told her that she already has financial support from them. They were just waiting for her to graduate, which she just did. 

She has a month of free time for herself because her company won't be started until her parents get back from their trip down under, they decided to go to Australia for their anniversary of 20 years of marriage.

Life in Jeju, was not hard for Sulli. This was due to her neighbor, Victoria and her family.Victoria was an owner of a small restaurant on the beach that Sulli lives in. Victoria was like a sister to Sulli, she was always there for her and brought her food after school. She felt comfortable enough to tell her about her personality complex. Her husband was Changmin and he felt close to Sulli because she reminded her of the little sister he would have had when he was younger. They also have a daughter, her name was Sa Rang and she saw Sulli as another mother. She owed everything to them and she treasures each of them.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

"Waaaaaahh! Jeju air is so fresh." says Suzy as she walks out of the airport.

"It is. We haven't been here since high school graduation.  I've missed this place.We should hurry and check into our hotel. Then get some food, I am very hungry." says Chanyeol. 

"Wait we're missing two people. Minho-ssi! Naeun-ssi! Stop flirting with Minho-ssi and come here please. We need to check in." says Suzy.

After high school, it turned out that Suzy, Chanyeol and Minho got into the same college and are studying business. When they saw each other during the first year of college, they decide to forget about the past and they became friends. They all missed Sulli but they knew, they shouldn't look for her because they figured that she needed space.
Naeun was a girl in one of Minho and Suzy's classes. She became friends with Suzy because she wanted to know more about Minho. She fell in love with him the moment she saw him in class. She has become one of their closest friends since then.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

They settled in their hotel room and decided to get food.

"Where should we go?" ask Chanyeol.

"There's a restaurant down there. It looks nice. Let's go there." says Suzy pointing at the balcony.

They all changed their clothes and made their way to the restaurant.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was 5 pm when Sulli received a call from Victoria.

"Hey Ssul, could you please come to the restaurant?  Me and my family have to go to this party and there are a lot of customers.  I need you to take over like usual because I can't just leave the employees.  Chef Kyuhyun will do all the cooking. Just do the drinks and take orders like before." requests Victoria. 

"Sure thing Unnie! I'm on my way. I'll meet you at the back. It looks like there a lot of customers."

"Thanks Ssul!"
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sulli got to the restaurant and wore her waitress outfit. She decided to serve the group of customers that just went in. 

They were looking at the menu when she got there.

"Hello and welcome to Jeju Diner. My name is Sulli and I will be your server.May I start you guys off with some beverages?" says Sulli with her best smile.

Suzy, Chanyeol and Minho froze at the sound of the familiar voice and the familiar name of their server. They found her.
Naeun found it weird that her friends didn't say anything and she didn't wanna keep Sulli waiting so she ordered first.

"Yes please. We'd like 4 glasses of water and 4 glasses of sweet iced tea."

"Right away ma'am. Are you guys ready to order?"

"I am, I'd like a shrimp carbonara." says Naeun.

Suzy was the first to take down her menu. Sulli's eyes widened and without any hesitation, she knew that the two boys were Minho and Chanyeol.

"What would you like ma'am?" says Sulli to Suzy.

"I'd like a smoked salmon with brown rice please."

"Alright and for the two men, I am guessing an order of burger and fries for the tall one and steak for the Mister next to the pretty Miss."

Naeun smiled at Sulli's compliment and tightened her hold onto Minho. Instead of jealousy,  Sulli felt happy for Minho because he found someone that would make him happy.

"I will be right back with your orders. May I take your menus please?"

Sulli took their menus and went to the back to get their orders ready. She leaned on a little table and pressed her hands on it.

"I can't believe they found me."

She was about to get their drinks when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and heard a familiar voice.

"Ssul, I missed you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: New update!! It is sad for me to announce that we are nearing the end for this fanfic. Thank you to all the subscribers and the readers! We only have a few chapters left to go. But don't worry everyone. I already have a MinSul fanfic in the making. It is in my list of stories if you have not seen it yet. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥