Sulli & Jinri

The Monster Within

Sulli opens her eyes and finds herself inside her thoughts. She was in a dark place and there was Jinri in front of her who's back was turned against Sulli. It was just the two of them.

"Jinri?" says Sulli.

"You're here." says Jinri still not turning around.

"What is this place?" says Sulli.

"A place where you and I can talk." says Jinri.

"I only did what was right." says Sulli.

"You idiot! Do you think that risking your life for that Naeun was the right thing to do?!?" says Jinri finally turning around to face Sulli.

"It was the right thing to do! I wasn't just gonna stand by and watch you destroy my friends!" says Sulli.

"I was doing you a favor! She was taking Minho from you!" replies Jinri.

"Oh please! Jinri quit your act! I know your true intentions. I know that you wanted to destroy my relationship with Minho. I already accepted the fact that Naeun and Minho should be together because Naeun wouldn't cause Minho the problems that I caused him." explains Sulli.

"Fine! You know the truth. I want to get rid of you Sulli and I will one way or another."

That was when Jinri took a knife out and started to chase Sulli. She caught up with Sulli and slashed her arm. Sulli was now running for her life with a bloody arm.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

"Sulli, please wake up." says Minho while holding Sulli's hand beside the hospital bed.

Sulli had been in the hospital for about a week now since the fire. Minho has been watching over her every single day that she was in the hospital.

Minho started to panic when Sulli's heart beat strated to increase and she was shaking on the bed. Minho stood up and yelled out the door.

"Help! Help!" yelled Minho.

Then a nurse came rushing over to him.

"What happened?" asked the nurse.

"Her heart is beating too fast." explains Minho.

The nurse paged a doctor and they came to Sulli's room as fast as they could.

"Please save her!" yelled Minho.

"Sir, we will try our best but for now we're going to have to ask you to get out of the room and wait in the hallway." says the doctor.

Minho walked out the room and into the hallway and started to cry. That was when Suzy, Chanyeol and Naeun came to him. Suzy was currently training as a nurse in the hospital so she was allowed to walk in.

Suzy came out of the room along with the doctors and the nurses.

"Thank you doctor." says Suzy as she bows to them.

"How is she?" asks Chanyeol while walking up to Suzy.

"She's in a very critical condition. We're not sure of her chances to survive. It looks like the doctors have done everything they could. Sulli has to help herself, she has to fight of Jinri." explains Suzy.

"So, you mean to tell me that Sulli would either die from this or Sulli would disappear and Jinri would stay?" says Minho.

Suzy gave a nod and they were all speechless. Then, Minho decided to go back to the room.

He took Sulli's hand and said, "Ssul, I know you hear me.Please be strong.Don't let Jinri take over your life please. Sulli, I love you." Minho stands up and kisses Sulli on the forehead and that was when his tear fell upon her cheek.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

"It's too late Sulli, You can't escape from me!" yells Jinri.

Jinri caught up with Sulli and Sulli was holding her wrists to stop her.Sulli was struggling so hard to prevent Jinri from stabbing her. Jinri was about to stab her when they heard someone speak.

"Sulli, I love you."

Sulli recognized the voice of the person right away and it gave her hope.

"How petty. He wants you back so badly Sulli." says Jinri.

Sulli rolled her eyes at Jinri.

"Too bad he can't have you back because I'm gouing to....uggh!" Jinri couldn't finish her sentence because she was stabbed by Sulli.

"Sorry Jinri. It looks like he will get me back." says Sulli.

"How-how did you..." says Jinri.

"Maybe you should pay attention when you're trying to kill someone so that you don't lose your weapon." explains Sulli.

Jinri slowly fell on the floor and disappeared into dust.

"Goodbye Jinri."

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho, Suzy, Chanyeol and Naeun all fell asleep in Sulli's room. They were all hoping that she would soon wake up.

Minho and the others were deeply in slumber when Sulli's fingers started to move.

Minho felt the movement and opened his eyes. That was when he was met with Sulli's eyes opening.

"Sulli." says Minho.

"Minho-ssi." replies Sulli.

"You guys wake up! Sulli's awake!" says Minho. The others woke up and were thrilled to see that Sulli was awake.

Suzy quickly went out to get the doctor.

30 minutes later

"She's ok now. It is a miracle that she survived." says the doctor.

"Thank you doctor." replies all of them.

The doctor bowed and left them.

"Sulli, is that really you?" asks Suzy.

"It's me." replies Sulli.

"What about...her?" asks Chanyeol.

Sulli knew who he was referring to and smiled at him.

"She's gone."

They were all relieved and smiled. Sulli saw Naeun and was happy that she was there.

"Naeun-ssi, thank you." says Sulli.

Naeun smiled and nodded her head.

Sulli saw Minho standing by the door and knew what she had to do.

"Um guys, do you mind leaving me and Minho-ssi alone for now please?" says Sulli.

"Not at all. Let's go guys. We're gunna go and buy food for both of you." replies Suzy.

They waved goodbye to Sulli and walked out the door.

"Do you need anything?" says Minho walking next to Sulli.

Sulli put her bed up so that she was sitting up and reached out to hug Minho. Minho became worried.

"Ssul, sit back down. You'lle get hurt." says Minho.

Sulli heard Minho but didn't let go.

"I heard you Minho-ssi. I heard what you said when I was asleep." says Sulli.

Minho smiled and hugged Sulli tighter.

"I missed you." says Minho.

"Minho-ssi, I have something to tell you. Listen well." says Sulli.

Minho nodded his head indicating that he was ready to hear whatever Sulli had to say

"Nado...saranghae."

Minho put his forehead against Sulli's and smiled at what she just said. He kissed her nose and looked into her eyes. Slowly, he made his way to her lips.

They hungered for each other's kiss so much. Their lips touched and there was passion. The long time that they were deprived of each other's touch caused them to put all the passion they had in that one kiss.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

One month later...

 

 

 

Author's Note: Annyeong everyone! Here is the new update. There are about two chapters left for this story. I'd like to thank all of my readers who have been with me through this journey. Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤