Attack of the Flames

The Monster Within

Jinri took Naeun to a warehouse where she tied her up in a chair. A few minutes later Naeun finally woke up.

"Bout time Sleeping Beauty." says Jinri.

"Why did you take me? What do you want?" says Naeun.

"What do I want? I want Chanyeol!" says Jinri.

"Then why didn't you take Suzy?" says Naeun. 

"Because I need to get rid of Minho first." says Jinri.

"Why would you do that?" 

"He's the only hope Sulli has left and if I get rid of him then I get rid of Sulli. I'm sorry for ruining your love life." replies Jinri.

"I love Minho. So, I'm not gunna let you ruin the love between him and Sulli."

"What can you do when you're tied up like that?"

"I may not be able to do action but I can speak to Sulli's soul. That's why Sulli I know that you are in there. Please don't let Jinri control you." says Naeun.

"You're gunna have to do much more than that to get her back."

"Sulli, listen to me. Minho loves you much more than you know. Before we found you, Minho never smiled. He was never happy. Sulli, you're his reason to live. Please come back, come back to Minho!"

"This won't work-ugghh!"

Jinri's head started to hurt.

"Sulli! SULLI! Please! Please! Come back! You're stronger than Jinri." says Naeun.

"Nooo!" says Jinri as she struggles with a throbbing headache. 

Her eyes closed and when they opened. It was Sulli. She was back. She didn't hesitate and helped Naeun right away.

"Naeun-ssi, hurry and get out of here. I'm still struggling. Jinri is strong!"

"Sulli, I can't leave you. You need to go back with me."

"Naeun-ssi, please take care of Minho. Now, get out of here before Jinri finally takes over again!"

"No Ssul! I won't leave you." 

Naeun earned no reply from Sulli. When she turned around to face her, Naeun knew that her life was in danger.

"You won't leave without her huh. Well, just remember that you chose your own death." says Jinri.

She took out a lighter and threw it at the gallons of gasoline in the warehouse.

Before they knew it, the place was on fire.

"Jinri, you do know that you can die from this too." says Naeun.

"That's why I'm gunna make sure that I-ugggh."

"Naeun-ssi hurry and go out." says Sulli. 

"I won't leave you here!" says Naeun.

"Fine, but I don't know how long I'm going to last as Sulli." 

Naeun nodded her head and took Sulli's hand.

"Here, take your phone back and call Minho." says Sulli handing Naeun's phone back.

Naeun quickly called Minho and was happy to find out that he was already at the front of the warehouse with Chanyeol and Suzy. 

They got to the lifted the metal door of the warehouse and when Naeun got out towards Minho and the others, Sulli quickly closed the door.

"Sulli!!!" yelled all of them.

They ran to the door and tried to open it but Sulli was not cooperating inside.

"SULLI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!? WE'RE BOTH GOING TO DIE." yells Jinri.

"Like you said Jinri, I can't leave you because I AM YOU! That's why we are going to die together. If I can't get rid of you then I'll get rid of both of us." says Sulli.

"I won't let you do this Sulli!" says Jinri.

"Oh yes you will!" and with that Sulli ran towards the fire.

She felt Jinri trying to take over but the smoke got to her. She was slowly losing oxygen. She was lying on the ground and her eyes were slowly closing. The last thing she saw was the metal door opening and firemen running to her.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I apologize if the update is short. I've been having writer's block so it was hard for me to figure out this chapter. Tell me what you guys thought about this. Do you guys think that Sulli is cured? Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥