The Heartbreak

The Monster Within

"Alright everyone! Don't panic!" says Chanyeol. 

"How are we not going to panic? There is a girl in an all guys' dressing room!!" says Kris.

"Okay then, explain away Mr.Park." says Suho.

"Okay, so guys this is Choi Sulli. She's me and Suzy's best friend." explains Chanyeol. 

Jinri cringed at the fact that Chanyeol introduced her as a friend and even mentioned Suzy.

"Hyung, are you sure she's not your girlfriend?" says Sehun.

Jinri blushed at this and smirked but it was only for a moment because she didn't want the EXO members to notice.

"Pabo! Sehunnie, you know that his girlfriend is Suzy." says Kai.

This made Jinri frown. She hated that the other members know about Suzy. She wanted Chanyeol all to herself but she can't if Suzy keeps getting into the picture.

"Can you guys not please?" says Chanyeol.

The two nod their heads and apologized to the two.

"Alright EXO, we've been in a room with a beautiful lady and we haven't introduced ourselves. Let's treat her right please." says Xiumin.

One by one they introduced themselves and Jinri felt delighted. 

Jinri waited for Chanyeol to change and afterwards made their way back home to Korea.

They were once again in Chanyeol's plane.

"Chanyeol-ssi, thank you for today. It was fun." says Jinri.

"You're welcome." says Chanyeol.

Jinri turned to Chanyeol and felt his sincerity. Her condition was getting worse she was falling deeply in love for Park Chanyeol. She no longer constrained herself and kissed him on the lips.

Chanyeol was not surprised because this time he expected it. Yet, he felt something. He felt that this was wrong and he was afraid that what they had for now will all go wrong once they are back home. But he won't worry about it right now. 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Back home, Jinri and Chanyeol were alone in her house and they were watching movies. 

They were so happy and at that moment it was as if they were the only two people in existence.

But all that ended when the doorbell rang. Jinri opens the door and there she sees a smiling Suzy with Minho.

Jinri felt mischievous and told Chanyeol to go to her.

She decided that it was time to end the facade and she kissed him in front of Suzy and Minho.

Suzy cried and left while Minho stood there with a sunken heart.

Chanyeol wakes up to reality as Suzy left. He pulls away from the kiss and runs after her.

"What is this Sulli?" says Minho.

"This, it means that we're over. I never loved you!"

And with that Jinri closed the door on a Minho who stood outside frozen.

A/N: Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this update! It's my last week of school and there will be more updates coming up. I'm also brainstorming another story. And I'd like it if you guys could tell me what characters you want in the next fanfic I'm writing. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥