The Start Of It All

The Monster Within

"Ms. Choi, breakfast is ready. Your parents are waiting for you." says Sulli's personal maid.
"Thank you. Tell them I'll go downstairs in a few minutes."
Sulli sits in front of her mirror, brushing her hair. She was about to go down when memories from 10 years ago flood her mind.
Her head was hurting, she couldn't bear the pain inside of it. The pain stops and she looks back up at the mirror.
"You remember that Sulli? That time where it was just you and me. Your parents never cared about you. But I'm here and I'll always be here for you."
"Go away----ah!"
"I can't leave you Sulli. I AM YOU!"

........................10 years ago...........................

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Sulli!!! Happy Birthday to you!

"Happy Birthday my beautiful Sulli! Me and Daddy love you." says Sulli's mom as she kisses her forehead.
"Thank you mommy and daddy. I love you guys too." replied Sulli as she gives both of her parents a hug.
It was Sulli's 10th birthday party and just like any 10 year old, she was having loads of fun at the park.
"Mommy, Daddy, can I play with the kids?" asks Sulli as she sees her friends, Chanyeol and Suzy.
"Go ahead love. But, don't go out of our sight ok?" says Sulli's mom.
Sulli nods and gives her parents a hug before she goes to her friends at the playground. 

On the other side of the playground, trouble was brewing. A group of men are waiting for the right moment to kidnap Choi Sulli. The heir to the richest company in Seoul, SM Entertainment.

"Alright men. Our leader here said, we have to start Mr. Park's orders." says one of the men.
"Why do we need to kidnap that little girl?" says another.
"Because, the owner and her father, Choi Donghae, cheated Mr. Park. Mr.Park gave Mr.Choi the idea of starting a showbiz company and they were suppose to form it together. But Mr. Choi became greedy." explains the first man.
"Enough with the questions. Let's just get this over with." says their leader.
..........................................................................

"Guys, look! They're giving free icecream over there." says Sulli to her friends.
"I don't know Ssul. The men giving the icecream out look scary." says Suzy.
"Come on Suzy, it's free icecream.  But if you don't wanna go that's okay. Chanyeol?" says Sulli.
"I think I'll stay with Suzy, Ssul." replies Chanyeol.
"Fine then. I'll go by myself." says Sulli.

Suzy and Chanyeol watch Sulli as she goes to get her free icecream.  They thought she was coming back fine, when a man  sneaked up behind her and carried her while covering .

"Mrs. Choi! Mr. Choi!" says Chanyeol and Suzy as they run to Sulli's parents. 
"What happened?" asks Mrs.Choi.

Suzy starts to cry and couldn't explain what she saw.

"A group of scary men, took Sulli away in that car." explains Chanyeol.
Mr. Choi quickly runs to wear Chanyeol was pointing but he couldn't catch up with the car. Luckily, he saw the company label on it, JYP. 

"Park Jin Young." says Mr. Choi as the car drives away from him.
..........................................................................

"Where am I?" says Sulli as her eyes open up.

She looks around and sees that she is inside a wooden house. The house seemed old and the wood was really just some pieces of plywood made into a house. She looks outside and notices that she is next to the ocean.

"Looks like you're awake." 

Sulli turns and sees a man walk in carrying a tray of food.

"Here, eat up. It's the only meal you're getting today."
"Who are you? Why am I here?" says Sulli.
"It doesn't matter who I am. I'm only following my boss's orders. You're hear because you're father did wrong to my boss." explains the man.
"I want my parents!" says the young Sulli as she starts to cry.

"Crying won't do you any good!"

Sulli keeps on crying and the man slaps her. She turns her cries into quiet whimpers.

"Keep doing that and you'll die before this day is over." 
The man kicks the tray of food and leaves Sulli crying in the corner.
..........................................................................

Days pass and Sulli has not eaten any food at all. She hasn't even drinken an ounce of water. She ran out of tears to cry because of this.
She was tired of being alone, she entered a state of depression in which she created an different person inside of her.
Sulli looks at the mirror in the house and notices another girl with her.
"Who are you?" says Sulli.
"I am Choi Jinri." replies the reflection.
"Funny that's my real name, but everyone calls me Sulli." 
Sulli touches the mirror and examines the features of the girl's face.
"What's wrong?" says the reflection.
"It's just that, I feel like we're the same person because you look just like me." 
"Sulli, I am you." says the reflection.
Sulli is stunned and stares at the girl.
"Sulli, I can help you get out of here."
Sulli forgets what she was doing and listens intently to what the girl had to say.
"When that man comes in to give you food, hit him in the neck with this mirror. Then-"
..........................................................................

The man comes in to give Sulli her food, Sulli did what Jinri told her and hits him with the mirror.
Sulli goes out and runs for her escape. Luckily, she recognized the beach. It was a beach that they always go to on the weekends to get away from the city life.

She runs in the direction in which they usually go, when they are on their way home. When out of nowhere a car hits her.

She lands on the ground and sees the person that hit her come out. Before her eyes close, she sees a little boy about her age come out of the car. The last thing she heard before she out was-

"Minho, get back in the car with Mommy. We have to bring this girl to the hospital."

 

 

Author's Note: Yaaaay!! New story! So, what do you guys think? Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Thank you for being patient with me! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥