Wait For Me

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few minutes ago

Jessica: Sungmin, can I ask you two more favor?

Sungmin: Of course, what is it?

Jessica: Do you know someone that is really good with technology specifically in computers?

Sungmin: Of course, and I can assure you that this person is really good. And I know that hacking is bad but hey he uses it for good so that’s not counted as a bad thing, right? Anyways, why are asking about that? Are you planning something?

Jessica: Yes, so I do hope that this person you’re recommending is as good as you say.

Sungmin: You can count on it. And the other favor is?

Back to the current time

Jessica

(While searching the net) I wonder how they’re all doing. I’m sure they’re worried but I’m more excited of what they’d do to stop me. Now let me know how good you guys really are. (Hesitating but full of grudge)

Asst. Director: We shouldn’t be standing here waiting, we should be thinking of a way to stop her, Director?

Director: Do we have the access to all connections in this hotel?

Staff: Of course sir, we have assured that before they came in.

Director: Turn off all the electricity inside the hotel.

Staff#1: Sir? We won’t be able to know her condition if we do that.

Staff#2: That’s right don’t you think that’s dangerous?

Director: Just DO it!

Staff: Yes Sir!

Everything was turned off even the lights inside the hotel.

Jessica: So this was their plan. Perfect! (Smiling) I should get ready before they turn on everything.

Asst. Director: AHA! She’s using the PC so if we turn off everything we’ll be able to save ourselves and keep her from knowing the truth. And since Donghae is rushing to stop her, he will be the one to know what to do by then. And we can provide him more time to reach Jessica. That was a really good plan.

Yoona: That was very close. I should’ve never doubt our director.

Director: We’re not done yet. Call Donghae about this. He should be able to reach Jessica. Staff, I want you to arrange that problem with the computer. I don’t want anything like this to happen again.

Mrs. Jung: It’s been quite some time since he was like this (referring to the director).

While talking on the phone

Donghae: Of course, I’m on my way already. Don’t worry I trust our director. I know he will do something to not let Jessica know about the truth. I’ll see you guys later. (Hangs up)

Reaching Jessica’s room

Donghae: Finally, (rings the doorbell) Jessica?

Everything was fixed, the electricity went back and the studio is now back.

Tiffany: Finally! We can see the screen now.

Mr. Jung: Thank goodness we have ended for this day before this thing happened.

Tiffany: (Happy) that was really close. Hey, shouldn’t we be celebrating. Everything’s fixed now. And besides we shouldn’t be too gloomy, especially when we know that Yoona got the role she wanted.

Mrs. Jung: You’re probably right. With all these we forgot about the things we should be celebrating. (Smile)

Yoona: But wait, where’s Jessica?

Mr. Jung: She’s probably with Donghae. You worry yourself too much.

Asst. Director: I’m sorry to cut your happiness but Donghae hasn’t come back yet. Until he says it’s fine then we can be at ease. So let’s just wait.

Tiffany: We don’t have to wait anymore since he’s already standing right there.

Yoona: Oppa! What happened? Is there something wrong?

Donghae: Where’s the Director Cho?

Director: I’m here, what’s wrong?

Donghae: Can we talk in private?

Director: Of course, come to my office.

Both head to Director Cho’s office

Tiffany: What do you think happened?

Yoona: I don’t know but I intend to find out.

Tiffany and Yoona followed Donghae to the office (eavesdropp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter