I'm Just Getting Started!

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica: (accepting his help) Next time, please do watch where you’re going.

Heechul: I will.

Donghae: (Heechul?? What is he doing here? Does the director know about this? How come we were not informed?) Jessica, are you okay? (saw Jessica still holding Heechul’s hand) Excuse me. (Taking Jessica’s hand away from Heechul’s and leaving him behind)

Jessica: What’s wrong with you? (“He can’t be jealous, right?” --- totally anticipating)

Donghae: Nothing. (Totally removed the jealous face)

 Jessica: (Angry, “Of course not, He was just acting!”)

Yoona: Jessica, are you okay?

Jessica: I’m fine, don’t worry.

*Inside their rooms --- not living in just one room*

(View of the room)

Jessica

Why is he here? I know I asked him to come but not this early. I thought he’s going to take some time to think. I never thought he’s fast in making decision. I guess he was just testing me. I better talk to him later.

*Dingdong*

Jessica: Who is it?

Donghae: It’s me, open up. (Jessica opening the door)

Jessica: What’s wrong? Is there a problem with your room?

Donghae: Nope, my room is fine. I was just about to go eat would you like to come with me.

Jessica: No thanks, you should go with Yoona. I’m sure she’s hungry too. (“It can be your date. Don’t you think so, Donghae?” --- giving Donghae the same aura) what’s wrong? Are you okay?

Donghae: Yeah, I’m fine. I should go. Rest well. (“What was that? I better ask the director about this.”)

Jessica

Don’t be too obvious Donghae. I can already see that you’re afraid. I’m just getting started. The game is just starting don’t lose just yet. Which reminds me, I should talk to Heechul but what if the camera is still on? When can I talk to him?

*At the studio --- behind the scene*

Director: (Watching the video) what happened to Donghae? There’s something wrong with this picture.

Assistant: What do you mean? I see no problem with Donghae. And what are you planning to do with Heechul? Why did you let him in without even telling him or us his role?

Director: I really don’t know what his role so I just made him show up and let the viewers decide what will be his role.

Assistant: What do you mean?

Director: Look at the comments. (Pointing at the computer where the viewers are allowed to say their opinion --- the show is LIVE)

Assistant: Many people think that there will be a love triangle between him and Donghae. Wow, he was just helping Jessica and now he’s one of the main characters. He must really be good. (Amazed)

Director: It’s not only because if Heechul. It was also because of Donghae. Without his expression awhile ago no one would have ever thought of that. They might just think he was just a guest but because of what Donghae did everything changed.

Assistant: Did you command Donghae to do that?

Director: Truth is I was really surprise with his reaction. I know that he would be surprise of Heechul showing up because I didn’t tell him but I never thought he would be jealous. I was surprised too. Enough about them what I’m more concerned is what happened to Donghae when he was asking Jessica to eat with him. Didn’t you notice that?

Assistant: Sorry sir but I really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Director: Maybe I was just imagining things. Anyways let’s stop rolling for a while. I need to talk to the actors.

Assistant: Yes Sir!

*Back to Jessica*

Jessica

Can I talk to Heechul now? I’m already lying on the bed and pretending to be asleep. Won’t they stop rolling? (Phone vibrating --- phone given by Heechul) It’s them!!

Jessica: Yeobosaeyo! Heechul?

Sungmin: Unni, it’s me Sungmin. Heechul was called by the director so he’s not allowed to talk to you right now.

Jessica: Okay, but wait… if that’s always going to happen then I won’t even be able to talk to Heechul. What the…? If I can’t even talk to him then how am I supposed to finish this? I should’ve known that there will be problems. This is all wrong!!!

Sungmin: Unni don’t worry Heechul hyung has a plan.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Sungmin: Before he accepted to be inside it he already had an agreement with the director. He is allowed to be in and out of the meeting. He asked if he could be the person to choose if he will be inside that meeting or not. He’s pretty special you know so the director said yes. Only this time he’s required to come because this is the first so he should be present.

Jessica: Thank god! I really am glad. But why did you call me.

Sungmin: I’m the signal for you both. I’m the one assigned by hyung and Yesung is the assigned to call him.

Jessica: Wow, everything was organized. I must say I thought all the actors weren’t able to study that’s why they just entered show business.

Sungmin: Some are like that but not us. And the thing that you texted me before about the thing that hyung is suppose to do once he says yes, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter