She's Not Talented

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae: Did you find her yet?

Tiffany: No, I didn’t. Where'd you think she could’ve gone to?

Donghae: I don’t know. Come on, let’s just keep looking.

Tiffany: Donghae-ah… What if... What happens if she knows? What if she found out about the truth?

Yoona: Don’t worry; that’ll never happen.

Tiffany: How can you be so sure?

Yoona: How can you be not? She’s Jessica, our Jessica…

Tiffany: What do you mean by that?

Mrs. Jung: Ya, you really don’t know why?

Mr. Jung: Because Jessica doesn’t have the talent.

Tiffany: What does her talent have to do with her knowing about the truth?

Mrs. Jung: (Smile) Jessica doesn’t have a talent. If ever she finds out about the truth, don’t you think she would’ve made a chaos by now? She won’t be able to hide it. If she knows, she won’t act and pretend like she doesn’t know anything about it. She's just a plain average girl. 

Tiffany: What if she knows and has been pretending that she’s clueless about everything?

Mr. Jung: That my dear, could only mean that she can act. And we all know that she doesn’t have that talent. She’s the black sheep of the family remember. (Smile, and leaves Tiffany to continue looking for Jessica) C'mon let's keep looking. 

Tiffany: Are you sure she doesn’t have any? I mean she is the daughter of the Jung couple, one of the greatest actors in their generation, probably the best.

Donghae: Stop worrying; Let’s just look for her, then we’ll know the truth. (About to leave)

Yoona: Where are you going?

Donghae: Hospital.

Yoona: Why? Are you hurt?

Donghae: No, I’m going to help Krystal. Maybe…

Yoona: Maybe Jessica is there? (Continuing Donghae’s words; suspicous)

Donghae: Yeah.

Driver: Sir, the car’s ready.

Donghae: Okay.

Yoona: I’ll go with you.

Donghae: You can’t, you have to help here.

Driver: Sir? We have to go now.

Donghae: I’ll see you later okay? Bye.

Yoona: Yeah, sure.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heechul: Stay low. (Sneaking into the room of Mrs. Jung --- the real) Let’s go.

Jessica: (Just in front of the door)

Heechul: What are you waiting for?

Jessica

This is it. I am now about to meet my mother, my real mom. (Smile) I can’t believe it. Mom, I’m here now. You’ve waited for me for so long right. (Tears start to fall)

Heechul: Are you okay?

Jessica: I’m just really happy.

Heechul: Go, I’ll look out for you.

Jessica: Thanks. (Goes in)

Jessica

Mom… (Cries) I’m here… It’s been a long time… Do you know me? I’m Jessica, your daughter. I’m sorry, I was late. I have so many things to say to you but seeing you right now… I’m just happy. Mom… (Cries) Do you know I have so many friends… Tiffany, Yoona and my sister Krystal. (Laughs) I also have a lover, Donghae. Don’t worry; he cares about me a lot. Although I don’t could still call them friends after what they did but it’s fine anyway, because of what they did I’ve met new friends. Heechul, Sungmin, and Yesung… Omma, I’m really sorry… 

Heechul: (Glances) Jessica, I’m sorry but we have to go. Come out when you’re ready.

Jessica: Yeah.

Jessica
Mom, I don’t know when I’ll come back but I hope when we meet again you’d greet me with your smile and hug me. (Cries) And I’m sorry but before I come back I might do something terrible. I hope you can understand… They betrayed me, mom. I know revenge isn’t the answer but I might choose to die if I don’t ask for revenge. Just thinking about what everyone did makes me think that there’s no hope in this world. I can accept and forgive if it were someone else but these people… These people are those who carry a place in my heart. They all broke it at the same time. I’m full of broken parts, pieces nothing within me can stand. I’m really sorry.

Jessica: I’m really sorry…

Heechul: Jessica?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter