Unexpected Birthday Gift Part 2

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator

Awkward moment

Kidnapper#1: You’ll know once you see this video. (Pressing play)

Narrator

The video shows all the events in her life; from birth to the present day, including her sweet moments with Donghae, picnic with her family, and her hangouts with her friends, with a very impressive view like in the movies and dramas.

Jessica: What is that? Why does it have all the important events in my life, especially my love life? All my dramas in life are there. And why is it entitled “Jessica Jung: Living the Life of the Family of Actors”?

Kidnapper#2: Oh that wasn’t easy, we had to sneak in and then we stole it from the studio. And then…

Kidnapper#1: Shut up, she doesn’t need to hear that. This video you see is the best reality show in the world. And you, my princess, are the heroine of this show.

Jessica: WHAT!?!

Kidnapper#2: He said that you are the heroine, the protagonist of the show titled “Jessica Jung: Living the Life of the Family of Actors”

Jessica: I know that, I just can’t believe… This is preposterous, impossible, *shocking gasp while biting her lips* Do you know what you’re trying to tell me? You’re telling me that my life was all just a reality show. Everything was written on a script.

Kidnapper#1: Not quite, cause you’re the only one without the script. And they say their lines as directed by the director. But every time you give an unexpected response, the actors do an adlib.

Jessica: Hold on. This is all new to me. You expect me to believe that?

Kidnapper#2: Yes! After all this evidence and after what we’ve been through of course you should.

Kidnapper#1: We planned this 2 years ago, but we just don’t know when we can tell you this news. The guards of the show are very strict. Only the actors and the director are allowed to get near you.

Jessica: Wait, what do you mean by actors?

Kidnapper#1: Right, I haven’t told you about that. Your family is a line of actors, best actors if you must know. Your friends even your lover is an actor. They were all just acting. Your life was just an entertainment to the viewers and especially when they found out that you didn’t know about this, the show ranked the highest because they know that what you show to everyone that watches you are the truth. You truly did love your family.

Jessica: Actors? Even if you say that my parents will never agree to this. They love me very much.

Kidnapper#1: You didn’t let me finish. The parents that you’re living with aren’t your real parents.

Jessica: What are you talking about?

Kidnapper#2: They’re not your parents because if they were, they will never agree to this. Your real parents are out there in the real world not in this reality TV show world of yours.

Jessica: So my real family is out there not here with me.

Kidnapper#2: Not all of them only your parents. Your family is passionate in acting so they agreed to this but your parents didn’t so they had them erase all of their memories to forget about you.

Jessica: They had my parents… what??? That’s impossible, so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter