Happy Birthday Jessica

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the late update there are so many things going on in school... Anyways hope you like this. Your comments are needed. Thanks for understanding.

Narrator

Jessica will arrive at her party within 50 meters but Sungmin stopped before they can.

Jessica: Why’d you stop? We’re only 50 meters away from my party let’s go.

Sungmin: They can’t hear us from here. I want to say something about what you found out a while ago; I stopped because if I step any closer they will hear me.

Jessica: You’re still talking about that TV show thing aren’t you? How many times do I have to tell you guys that I don’t believe you? My family would never do that to me. They wouldn’t; they can’t (trembling answer)

Sungmin: Then why do you sound like you’re unsure? You’re starting to believe us aren’t you? Because you can feel that what we’re telling you is the truth. Miss Jessica I know that you can feel it. I know that you can feel that we are the ones telling the truth not your family. We are here to help you just please believe us.  People around you use you as an entertainment. They don’t see you as their family they see you as a toy. Even Lee Donghae is fooling you. The person you are calling lover is the best actor of our generation. He can make any girl fall for him. He has a girlfriend and everyone knows that but still they feel good with your chemistry with him. Everyone knows that he’s just acting with you.

Jessica: Stop this. I’m going to be late to my party. Go, they’re going to panic if I’m late.

Sungmin: As you wish. (Disappointed--- about to go but….)

Jessica: Wait! (Sungmin stopped) They can’t hear us right?

Sungmin: Yes.

Jessica: Let’s suppose what you said is true.

Sungmin: It’s true I can assure you that. (Excited)

Jessica: Let me finish… Suppose that you said was true; how will you help me? I mean I know that you will help me escape but what will happen to them? Will this drama end?

Sungmin: After this I think it won’t. They’ll look for you but once they give up looking for you they will find you a replacement.

Jessica: You mean someone will feel the same way I did?

Sungmin: Yes but it’s not our problem is it.

Jessica: It is our problem. Someone will feel the same way I feel once they found out that this world isn’t true.

Sungmin: So what do you think we should do?

Jessica: I don’t know. I guess we can’t do anything to stop this. I guess this doesn’t concern us once they find a new replacement, huh. I can’t believe this. (Tears are about to come out)

Sungmin: You believe us now don’t you? (Jessica nods) You must not cry; wipe those tears away. (Handing her a handkerchief) I’m sorry if you feel this way but you have to accept it. This world is unfair. We’ll go as we plan; we’ll contact you once we get a chance and then we’ll leave this hell world of yours. Just hang in there for a while. Shall we go?

Jessica: I’m ready.

Narrator

In a few minutes Jessica will arrive so people are now getting ready for their shoot. Makeup artist are arranging the guests look. The director is making sure that nothing goes wrong since this is LIVE.

Director: Is everyone ready? Any minute that door is going to open and a carriage will appear. Our princess will be coming out of that carriage so before that carriage arrives I want you all to make sure that nothing goes wrong. This is the moment that we’ve all been waiting for; our protagonist has grown. Everyone has been waiting to see the birthday of the year especially the viewers. We don’t want to disappoint them okay. Donghae you’ll be the first to appear so I want you to be on your best character.

Donghae: Of course.

Director: Excellent! (A staff came to him and whispered something) Okay, Jessica is about to arrive in 10 minutes. People I believe in you. Get ready. Everyone hide (talking to the staff --- camera men, makeup artists, the one who holds the microphone, etc.). Let’s make some magic! Action!

Narrator

The gate opened and a carriag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter