What Is Your Decision?

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae: What do you think? Beautiful, isn’t it?

Yoona: Very, why’d you bring me here for?

*View of the place*

Donghae: I prepared a feast for us. I know that sometime you feel jealous about Jessica but don’t be because you’re the only one for me. Understand! (Smiled)

Yoona: Araso! (Smile)

Yoona

Thank you! I guess I was just mistaken awhile ago. He would never like Jessica because I’m the only one for him. And here I am; doubting him about his love for me. I’m sorry Donghae. I didn’t believe in you.

Donghae: What’s wrong? Is this not what you wanted?

Yoona: This is everything I could’ve asked for. Thank you. And it’s already 12, Happy Birthday. I’m glad that I am the first to greet you in your birthday and allowed to be your girlfriend. This is the happiest day in my life.

Donghae: And for me. It’s getting late. I think we should go back. We have a big day tomorrow.

Yoona: I wish we don’t have to go back. Since you gave me a surprise I’ll give mine too. (Handing him a script) I got the job.

Donghae: (Glad; happy) that’s no wonder. You really are the best. I’m sure everyone will be happy for you. (Phone ringing) It’s late we should go back. Shall we?

Yoona: Yes, of course.

*Back to Jessica*

Jessica: Heechul! Who was it?

Heechul: Jessica, it was your mom… your real mother is now in the hospital.

Jessica: My… real mom?!? No, this can’t happen. We were just talking about her. Please tell me that you’re lying. Please!!! (Falls on the ground)

Heechul: Jessica (comforts her) I’m sorry. But that’s the truth.

Jessica: No, it can’t be… *Sobs* I want to see her. Can you help me? I have to see her. Please, I want to see her.

Heechul:  Of course I will help you. We should go now before someone catch us. I think everyone’s asleep we could sneak out. (Noise of a car entering the building; looks down) It’s Donghae, they’re back. Jessica, I’m sorry we won’t be able to sneak out on time. We could try next time.

Jessica: There’s no next time. We will have to leave tomorrow. Heechul, please I have to see them.

Heechul: Okay, I’ll think of something tomorrow. In the meantime the show must go on.

Jessica: How could I think about that when I know that my real mother is inside the hospital?

Heechul: Don’t worry; everything is going to be alright. I’m sure that your mother is fine. Let’s go back before someone wakes up… Jessica, I promise you. I will help you in any way I can. Come on.

*Jessica’s room*

Heechul: Jessica, I promise. I will help you. Trust me.

Jessica: Thank you. (Heechul leaves)

Jessica

How could this happen? I’m sure they won’t allow me to see her. I have to think of some way to know how she’s doing. Even if I don’t have to see her I just want to know if she’s fine. I must hear something about her. Let’s check the net. Nothing! Figures they might have blocked it. I can’t believe them. They won’t even allow me to hear anything about them. I really am still a beginner. I can’t even handle this problem. (Phone ringing) Sungmin?

Jessica: Sungmin? Did you hear anything about my mother? Is she okay?

Sungmin: Yes, they said she needs more rest. It was a good thing that it didn’t hit her that far, no organs were damaged it was just a small bruise.

Jessica: Thank god. But still I want to know something about them.

Sungmin: What do you want to know? I’ll tell you everything about them. I can help.

Jessica: It’s fine you guys have done many things for me. I’m always depending on you. It’s time for me to show what I can do. And besides you don’t have to, they will be the one to tell me about my parents. It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. But I do have one more favor to ask of you. Will you help me with that?

Sungmin: Of course.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae: Goodnight. I know you’ll be very busy after this night with your new project coming along.

Yoona: I will always have time for you. Goodnight.

*Back to Jessica --- done talking with Sungmin*

Jessica: This day is about to get exciting. I’ll make sure that the next thing that I’m about to do will make their world shake. (Looks at the time) The show is about to start. (Goes back to sleep; then doorbell rings) Donghae!

Donghae: I hope I’m not disturbing you but this is my special day. (Smile)

Jessica: Of course. (“Did you even get any sleep? I know that you and Yoona both sneaked out last night. You really love her, huh.”) I wasn’t able to sleep because I was thinking of what gift I should give you.

Donghae: You know that you don’t have to give me anything I just want you to be beside me on my special day.

Jessica: Well, I didn’t come here unprepared. I still have some surprises up my sleeves. (Stomach grumbling)

Donghae: Looks like my princess is hungry. Why don’t we grab something downstairs? I prepared something special for the both of us. And Yoona is not invited.

Jessica: (Smile; “I am happy with what you said but I know that you would want to rephrase that. You want me to exchange places with Yoona, am I right?”) Let’s go.

*Dining*

Jessica: You were right about this place. It’s really breathtaking. Why don’t we come here again next time? You feel as if you can forget every problems and it’s as if you’re reborn. You don’t remember anything. It’s like even if someone betrayed you and you can’t forgive them; this is the right place for you to learn about forgiveness. But you would be a very nice person if you’re able to forget they’re betrayal, am I right? (Giving Donghae a very scary aura)

Donghae: Yeah. (Guilty, “Why do I feel like this? It’s as if I’m scared of something. This has been happening for some time now. What is that feeling?”) Food’s here. (Wanting to ignore that feeling)

Jessica: (Removing that feeling) Are you okay? You seem pale. Maybe you should sleep more. I can’t have you getting sick on your own birthday.

Donghae: Don’t worry; I will never let that happen. (Continue eating but then someone interrupted them)

Heechul: It’s fun meeting you both here again. I do hope that you’re having fun.

Donghae: We are, wait, let me rephrase that; we were having fun. I’m sorry if I am rude but I would want some privacy with my own girlfriend.

Heechul: Oh I’m sorry if you think that I’m just here to ruin your date but I do care for my customers. I want everyone to feel that this is paradise. I can’t have anyone feeling that they’re being left out from all the happiness that we offer.

Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter