And So It Begins (Fruit of Betrayal)

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone vibrating inside her purse* (--- phone that Heechul gave Jessica to contact her)

Jessica

(Wiping her tears) *Sob, sob* what’s this, a phone, Heechul?? It’s them! Am I allowed to take this call? They did say that whenever they get a chance, they will try to contact me so may be this is it.

Jessica: Yeobosaeyo, (Hello) Heechul? Is that you?

Heechul: Yes, it’s me what’s wrong with you? Are you okay? Why does your voice sound like that? Is it because of what Donghae gave to you? You know the necklace.

Jessica: How’d you found out about that necklace? What am I saying? Of course you guys would know. He was acting; he never meant any of those words.

Heechul: Jessica, be strong we’re here beside you. Don’t worry once we’ve prepared our escape plan you will never have to meet those people ever again.

Jessica: Heechul, I can’t go just yet. I have unfinished business with these people. And besides if I go they will just have to find me a replacement. And that person will feel the same as me. I can’t let them go.

Heechul: What are you saying? Are you going to stay there until your show is finished? Jessica, your show will never end. As long as you live, people will keep watching. You will never get the freedom you want.

Jessica: I don’t know what I’m going to do next but I can assure you that I will get the freedom I want. Heechul, may I ask you for one thing?

Heechul: What?

Jessica: Can you send me the picture of Donghae’s girlfriend? I’m just curious of who she is. I want to know what she looks like, what she wears, how they met. I just want to know, please.

Heechul: Jessica (feeling sympathy), okay I’ll send it to you. Just promise me that when you found out who she is you’re not going to freak out. Especially when they’re around you don’t ever let them think for a second that you know about the truth.

Jessica: I promise and thank you.

Heechul: You’re welcome! I better go, hide this phone. Don’t ever show them this phone because once they see this they will know that you know the truth. We will you contact you through this. Bye! (Hanging up)

*Someone’s coming*

Jessica: Bye! (Hangs up and then she heard footsteps) Who’s there? (Putting the phone back to her purse)

Sungmin: Miss Jessica, don’t worry it’s just me. I just want to inform you that I will have to go now.

Jessica: What, you’re not staying? I thought I already have someone to talk while I’m inside this world but now you’re telling me that you’re going out.

Sungmin: I was just an extra. I wasn’t really included in this show so I won’t be able to stay here. I just exchange with the person who was suppose to be the one to fetch you. Before they found out about me I should go now. Don’t worry if ever you need some of us to enter this show, it’s Heechul who you should be asking for. He’s one of the best. I should go, someone’s coming. Until we meet again Miss Jessica. (While waving goodbye and running towards the exit)

Jessica: Sungmin, thank you for everything.

Sungmin: (Smiles) Good luck! Don’t forget I’m your biggest fan. (Out of sight)

Krystal: Unni (older sister)! Everyone’s waiting for you. It’s your party. The debutant must be there. Let’s go. It’s time to blow your candles.

Jessica: Of course! Let’s go.

Krystal: You’re going to love it!

*Back to the party*

Donghae: Looks like everybody’s having fun.

Yoona: Of course they should, Jessica’s family did prepare this for her. If this isn’t the coolest debut ever then her family didn’t do this.

Tiffany: Speaking of Jessica, here she comes.

Donghae: Jessica, were you there since then (talking about where he left her)?

Jessica: Yeah! I had many things stuck in my mind. I just thought that I would relax for a while.  What about you guys? What are you talking about?

Tiffany: Nothing, just about the gift that Donghae gave you.

Krystal: Oppa, you already gave her your gift? But how, all the gifts were kept in that room?

Yoona: He didn’t put his gift inside that room. He wanted to give it to Jessica personally.

Jessica: How did you know about that?

Tiffany: You didn’t think we’re going to let you guys get out of our sight, do you? We were curious when you disappeared so we looked for you both. And then we found you two at the garden. That was really cute to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter