Follow My Lead

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae: Jessica? You…

Donghae

I cannot believe what’s happening right now. It’s as if everything is falling around me. Jessica?!? How? It’s impossible, right? I mean how could this girl be Jessica? The Jessica I know would not… All I can think about was the absurdness of this situation. It can’t be right? It’s Jessica, she… She could never have fooled us; how? 

(A/n Jessica is still not facing Donghae)

Donghae: Jessica… Is that really you? *hesitates*

Jessica: Donghae-ssi...

Donghae was very stunned at the situation that he wasn’t able to talk or utter any word besides “Jessica, is that you?” but due to Jessica’s one word “Donghae-ssi…” he was able to gather enough control over the situation. Although he can’t believe it but with that one word he was able to get back to what’s really happening.

Donghae: Can you please look at me, Miss? *has more firm in his words* If you really are Jessica, looking at me would not be a problem for you, Miss?

Jessica: I told you… I don’t like to!

Donghae: *Smiles proudly* How can I be sure that you really are Jessica? Do you think you can fool me? I’m Lee Donghae.

Jessica: What happens then if I really am Jessica?

Donghae: *Smirk* I don’t know but I guess I won’t find out until you turn around, right?

Jessica: So… you don’t believe I’m Jessica or you just don’t want to believe that I’m Jessica?

Donghae: Enough of this. Turn around! *getting impatient*

Out of the blue they hear a scream, it was Yoona’s. Donghae then remember that Yoona was on the run because fans were chasing after her and that he has to go and help Yoona.

Donghae: Yoona! *Worried* 

Jessica: Go after her. She needs you.

Donghae: *Worried about Yoona* No, I won’t. Not after you face me right now. *Walks closer to Jessica*

Jessica: *Can feel that Donghae is getting closer* Are you going to force me? *panic*

Donghae: I won’t but if I have to I would.

Jessica: I thought forcing women goes against who you are? I guess outside the cameras is a whole lot different.

Donghae: *Surprised*

-----Flashback-----

Back when Donghae was courting Jessica. (1 year ago)

Jessica: So what are you going to do now, force me in to liking you? *Flirts, smile*

Donghae: Of course not, *Smiles* I would never force a woman against her will. I'm not that kind of guy. Iwon't do that especially if that woman is you.

Jessica: Yeah, right. You expect me to believe that? You’re just saying that for me to go out with you.

Donghae: Well, if it’s going to make you like me then heck I’ll take the credit. You know what, if you like me then like me and if you don’t… *Smiles playfully, flirts* Who am I kidding, you're gonna like me.

Jessica:  Cocky much?

Donghae: No, never cocky; I’m just being honest.

-----End of Flashback-----

Donghae: You… *Start to get suspicious again *

Donghae holds firmly on Jessica’s arm and makes her face him. Finally he sees Jessica’s face right in front of him.

Donghae: *SURPRISED* JESSICA?!

Before Donghae could even utter any other word he suddenly collapsed and was about to fall.

Jessica: Donghae!! *She was surprised and caught Donghae before he could fall on the ground and when she looked up she saw Sungmin* Sungmina-ah!

Sungmin leans down and tells Jessica to go and that he’ll take care of Donghae.

Sungmin: Are you okay?

Jessica: I’m fine but…

Sungmin: Come on help me move him beside the tree. *The two were careful in moving Donghae*

Jessica: Donghae is…? *Worried*

Sungmin: Don’t worry he’ll be fine. He’s just sleeping. It won’t be long until he wakes up. I suggest you should go now. Heechul~hyung will be waiting for you in the car. Go through the back there are many people there you can hide between the crowd no one will recognize you.  

Jessica: But that way is where the fans are. I’ve seen how crowded it was there. It’ll take days before I can get pass through that crowd.

Sungmin: Don’t worry about that too. Yesung is there to help you, he’ll distract them.

Jessica: But Donghae is…*Worried*

Sungmin: I’ll take care of him. He'll be fine.

Jessica: But he knows and more importantly he saw me.

Sungmin: Don’t worry it’s going to be fine. You should go now before anyone else sees you.

Jessica: Are you sure you got this?

Sungmin: Yes, GO! And be sure to hide your face

Jessica goes to the back of the Hospital with many people holding up posters of people she knows. She sees Yesung who was distracting the fans with picture taking and fan signing. Yesung saw Jessica and signaled her to what pathway to take so that she can get pass and get to the car. Jessica followed Yesung and walked through the path while hiding her face with her hands.

Jessica

I walked through this many people while using my bare hands to hide my face. I don’t know how was I supposed to get pass this huge crowd. I keep bumping with others. Every part of my body is aching while walking through these people.  All I can think about was where the end of these people is. I was relieved to finally see the end of the line but then got hit very hard by one fan that was jumping and screaming at the same time and fell on the ground.

 Fan: I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.

Jessica: Ouch. *looked up* It’s fine. *Stands up while cleaning off the dust in her pants and talking to the fan with her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter