The Unexpected Birthday Gift Part 1

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

It's my 18th Birthday today, WOOHOO. Everything's ready, my family prepared it so for sure it's one of the best birthday. I can't hide the excitement I feel especially now because it is my DEBUT. I passed out all my invitations, so I hope everyone comes to celebrate it with me. I can't wait, now I'm getting ready for my makeup. Then I get to wear this most wonderful dress for my entrance. I heard that there will be an intermission number although I wasn't suppose to know about it. I got excited so I persuade one member of my best friends to give me even one detail about my party.

Makeup Artist: You look beautiful and not only because I was the one who arranged your hair and everything but because you have the beauty within. 

Jessica: Thank you, I owe it all to my parents. They are just so giving; they're always there to help me. Everyone is the best. I don't know what did to have them as my family. I am luckiest person in the world. My boyfriend is very loving, my friends are very caring and supportive, and my family is the best.

Makeup Artist: They're also lucky to have you so it's like give and take of luck.

Jessica: Thank you!

Jessica

She’s right they’re also lucky to have me and not some ungrateful human being. Anyone will do everything she can just to have a life like mine. Well, enough of that, I should get ready cause any minute now my ride is about to arrive. I heard that I’m going to have to ride a carriage so that it will be princess-like, that is so cool, and especially with this dress I’m wearing. This must be the best day of my life.

Mrs. Jung: Are you ready? (As she opens the door to take a peak)

Jessica: Mom! What are you doing here?

Mrs. Jung: I just can’t wait to see my beautiful daughter at her very special day. You look beautiful, now no one can disagree that you are the star of the night. You have grown. (As the tears of joy flow)

Jessica: Are you crying? (As Jessica wipes her tears away) It’s all thanks to everyone. You guys are always there for me. And now that I am 18 I plan to return every love and care all of you gave me.

Mrs. Jung: You don’t have to do that, having you and Krystal was the best gift we could have ever wished for. I should get going; the mother of the debutant should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter