Prove to All Of Us!

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Still talking to the phone*

Jessica:  So what do you think? Listen I know I’m asking too much from you but you three (Sungmin, Yesung, Heechul) are the only people that I can ask for help. And Sungmin said that if I want someone to be with me here I should ask you.

Heechul: I’m sorry but I still don’t approve of your decision. Maybe you should think this through first. Jessica, I know that I’m being unfair right now but remember we’re only doing this because we care for you.

Jessica: Don’t worry, I’m not telling you to decide now. I can wait.

Heechul: I’m sorry Jessica. I have to go now. The director is done talking with the actors. I have to go. Bye! (Hangs up)

Jessica: Hello! YAH! Don’t hang-up yet! He hang-up already. I know that you guys are only caring for me but you guys have to trust me too. (“Someone’s coming” --- hides the phone) Yoona! (Still shocked but in the end she was able to stay calm) What are you doing here?

Yoona: Looking for you. Where were you? Everyone’s looking for you. You shouldn’t leave just like that.

Jessica: Oh, sorry; I just wanted to read this book. I was really excited on what will happen next. Let’s go, you did say that everyone’s waiting.

Narrator

Party’s over and so we move on to the next day. Jessica is still sleeping so the director took this chance to talk to the actors.

Director: That party was a blast. No mistakes were made and I think Jessica doesn’t have any clue about this show. I congratulate everyone for having this reality show come true. We have been through a lot and now that our little Jessica has grown we are now going to show the viewers the twist in Jessica’s life. I think you now know what kind of person Jessica is so you should be able to figure out what to do even if I don’t tell you. We should be cautious this time. One mistake and Jessica might know the truth. She’s not a little girl that we can fool anymore. We all know that she’s smart and now she’s 18 we can never afford to make any mistakes.

Jessica’s Aunt: I know my niece. She’s good and after watching her grow. We know that she has something bigger hidden beneath her. Not to mention she’s the daughter of my sister. We should all know that after seeing how good Krystal is what more if it’s Jessica. We should be cautious every time we’re around her.

Tiffany: I agree! Every time I’m around her I still get goose bumps. She has this feeling that I don’t understand. And that is why I am still excited up to know on what will happen once she found out. I can imagine what she will do to all of us once she found out that her life were all just an act.

Yoona: She will never find out. That’s why we are the actors that the director chose to play this part. We are the best people for this job. We should be confident. We shouldn’t be afraid just because she is the daughter of the Jung couple. We all know how good those couples are that’s we chose their daughter to be the protagonist but we don’t know if Jessica has that talent. She could be useless and that feeling that you’re talking about, please, there’s no way that she could be better than us. She wasn’t trained and she never showed us any sign that she is talented like her parents or Krystal.

Donghae: Yoona, we shouldn’t underestimate her. You never know, she might be pretending that she doesn’t know anything about this show.

Krystal: I don’t feel anything from my sister so I guess Yoona Unnie is right. So director what shall we do next. Is there going to be a twist in my sister’s life?

Director: We’re still making sure that the viewers will like it when we start to give Jessica a difficult ordeal. So maybe we could just go with the flow. I think Jessica’s about to wake up. Go back to your positions. Enter your character mode.

*Back to Jessica*

Jessica: (Just woke up; “the thing about my world being a reality television show isn’t just a dream right?” --- thinking inside her head) I think I have come to my senses now. (Remembers everything about yesterday) Right, my life is just an act for everyone. I’m sorry Heechul but even after I have calmed down I am still determined to ask for their forgiveness. I know that this journey won’t be easy but I am Jung Jessica. They shouldn’t underestimate me. I am worthy of being recognize as the daughter of my true parents. If you guys (talking about the people who betrayed her) really are good at this then I am better. I will make sure that you will all be sorry for what you’ve done. Even if Heechul won’t help me I will still continue this. It’s time for me to show what I have been keeping hidden beneath me. (Someone’s coming)

Krystal: Unnie, it’s time for breakfast. Let’s go! Mom and Dad are waiting or you’re still going to think of your party.

Jessica: I’ll follow, happy now! (Teasing her)

Krystal: Okay!

*At the dining table*

Krystal: This is very good mom! (While eating)

Mrs. Jung: Thanks sweetheart! (Noticed Jessica) What’s wrong Jessica? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter