Unexpected Events

Everyone Betrayed Me (Fruit of Betrayal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica: Oh, right! I should be sleeping (running to the bed)

*dingdong*

Jessica: What the? (Went to the door) in a minute! (Opens the door) Donghae! What are you doing here?

Donghae: Are you hungry now?

Jessica: You still haven’t eaten, have you? (Donghae’s tummy growls, “Cute” --- thinking inside her mind) Okay, let’s go. Where’s Yoona?

Donghae: She’s downstairs, waiting.

Jessica: You waited for me; that is so sweet (please, I know you were all in the meeting)

Donghae: Yoona, you found a nice spot.

Yoona: I know right. Oh and they’re having our favorite food, Jessica they also have yours.

Jessica: Really?!? I want that. But I think it’s going to be long.

Yoona: Don’t worry; I already ordered so it won’t be that long.

Jessica: Thanks!

Donghae: Excuse me ladies, I have to go to the restroom.

Yoona: (Donghae left) so, what are we going to do?

Jessica: About what?

Yoona: Don’t tell me that you forgot about. (Jessica looks confused) About his birthday, you forgot about that.

Jessica: SHHH!!! Don’t let him notice.

Yoona: So you never forgot.

Jessica: How could I forget? Well, what about you do you have plans for him?

Yoona: No, but you’re his girlfriend so if you need our help. We’d be happy to help you. So what’s your plan?

Jessica: Well, we went here to celebrate his birthday and I secretly told his friends to come here tomorrow. Tiffany’s getting it all, ready. I didn’t tell you because (“you’re his real girlfriend”) I need you to help me here. That’s why Tiffany couldn’t come. Here he comes.

Donghae: Hey, guys. Is the food here yet?

Jessica: No, as you can see there is still no food. Anyway first thing first I want chocolate ice cream after this.

Yoona: How could I ever forget to order that? Don’t worry; I already told them about that too.

Jessica: Oh, food’s here.

Donghae: Finally, I’m really starving.

Yoona: Okay let’s eat.

Jessica: Since this is Korea, Korean foods are still the best except for these pastas. And I’m glad that they have tteokkibeokki (the one in the middle) and it’s practically like we’re dating.

Yoona: Except I’m here. Are you going to say that?

Jessica: No, because I was about to say that, I feel out of place here. You both love the same food and I’m the only one different. (Giving Donghae and Yoona the aura)

Yoona: (“What was that?” --- thinking inside) don’t feel like that. Opposites are great.

Donghae: (“It’s that feeling again” --- thinking inside) Stop thinking about that because that will never happen.

Jessica: Really? (Giving the aura, and then making them feel comfortable) Don’t worry I was just kidding with you. It feels like we really don’t have anything to talk about.

Yoona: Well, I heard there’s this party later. Would you like to go?

Jessica: That would be fun. What about you Donghae?

Donghae: Sure let’s go after we finish these foods.

Jessica: Of course and after my dessert.

Yoona: Of course. (Everyone laughing)

*finished eating and the dessert*

Jessica: I’m tired, I want to sleep.

Yoona: I thought we’re going to the party. And you just slept awhile ago before you ate.

Donghae: Ok then we’ll just be there for just 30 minutes. Will that solve all of your problems?

Jessica: Fine, let’s go.

*At the party*

Jessica: It’s pretty loud.

Yoona: Yeah, why don’t we just get some drinks?

Donghae: Yeah of course. Just find us some seats. I'll go get the drinks. What do you guys want?

Jessica: Oh, just choose for us.

Yoona: But I want…

Jessica: Okay see you later (grabs Yoona)

Yoona: What’s wrong?

Jessica: I took this chance to talk to you about our plan for his birthday tomorrow.

Yoona: Okay so what’s your plan?

Jessica: Well, the thing is I don’t have someone to pick him up yet. So I want you to be that one. You’ll be the one to him.

Yoona: But you’re his girlfriend. You should be the one to do that.

Jessica: No, I’m going to be the one to surprise him there so I need you to act like nothing is wrong and sent him to this place. (Giving her the directions) I have everything ready except for how is he going to get there, that’s why I made you come with us. So, are you going to do it?

Yoona: Of course. It’s my job. He’s coming.

Donghae: Here you go.

Jessica: Thank you. I love this place. I mean look at it, it’s really nice.

Donghae: I know that’s why I chose this place for us to celebrate my birthday. You didn’t forget why we came here, right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter