Dreams.

The flower with no scent.

 

Dreams.

Sometimes Jongin visits me in my dreams.

The dream is always different.
Sometimes we visit the world. We drink wine in Italy, take a stroll around France. We visit the Bora Bora island and swim in the Dead Sea. Once we went on a road trip to all of the states in USA.
Sometimes we spend the night under the stars. We lay next to each other as we look up to the night sky. The stars shine so bright it almost feels real.
Sometimes we don’t talk. We just sit there looking at each other. His fingers interwine mine and I swear I can feel the warmth of his hand. The way he circles his thumb on the side of my hand is exceptionally calming. When I get lost in my thoughts he always lifts my hand and places a kiss at the back of it. He looks at me with such adoration that it makes me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world.
Sometimes we kiss. He wraps my arms around his neck and then lowers his own on my waist. He leans in slowly but surely while I try to make sure I don’t miss even the tiniest detail of his face so close to mine. His gaze leaves my eyes as it slowly settles for my lips. For a few seconds the only thing I can feel is his hot breath ghosting on my trembling lips. And then he presses his lips against mine.
I can never explain how it feels. Sometimes I can feel every nerve of my body tingling. Other times my whole body becomes hot, it makes me want to pull away just to check if I don’t have a fever. Every time it feels different, but always striking.
As he slowly moves his soft lips against mine I tend to forget that this is a dream. That none of this is happening. That soon my alarm will go off and I will be awaken. I will be brought back to the reality. The cruel reality where none of my dreams will ever come true.
Sometimes I wish I would never wake up.