Second Meeting Part II

My Angel

Sorry for the wait and thank you for all the subscriptions! I really appreciate it and I hope you all have enjoyed the fanfic so far ;)

 

Anyways, I have a little announcement to those who have requested a fic. I am very sorry to say that I am having trouble figuring out a good story plan to write with. At this rate it will be a while before I finish them all. So I decided that I will wait until I have free time to plan them out and write them. Please understand and please be patient with me, and again, I'm sorry.

 

ONTO THE INQ AND SEJIN!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Second Meeting Part II

 

    InSoo held the door for SeYong, ChaeJin, and JunQ, before walking out himself.

 

    "Ah, thank you, InSoo." JunQ smiled as he looked up at InSoo, who was also smiling. 

 

    The four continued down the road, InSoo and JunQ walked in, somewhat, awkward silence as ChaeJin and SeYong talked at speeds no one knew was even possible. SeYong, who appeared to be listening, was actually trying to, yet again, kiss ChaeJin. But, being as oblivious as ChaeJin is, he didn't notice. 

 

    SeYong leaned in and almost kissed ChaeJin, but InSoo stepped in and said, "Yah! None of that now, SeYong!" to which SeYong ignored him and tried to continue, but was pulled back by a slightly fuming InSoo. 

 

    "SeYong, you can't just do that to people!" InSoo scolded the child.

 

    "It's owkay, InSoo-Hwung...SeYongie is my fwend!" ChaeJin smiled, turning his eyes into two crescent moons.

 

    "Jinnie, it's 'hyung' not 'hwung'" JunQ laughed and ruffled ChaeJin's hair.

 

    "Don't worry about it, JunQ, I don't mind what he says as long as he doesn't call me 'Idiot-Hyung'", InSoo pointed at SeYong, "like this idiot here." 

 

    "I'm not an idiot! You're the idiot, Idiot-Hyung!" SeYong pouted and attempted to glare at InSoo.

 

    "I'm not an idiot, SeYong" InSoo retorted.

 

    "Yes you are, Idiot-Hyung!" SeYong stuck his tongue out at his hyung, which InSoo responded by pulling SeYong into a loose and playful head lock.

 

    Based on the way InSoo and SeYong were acting, JunQ couldn't decide on who the real child was.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    InSoo and JunQ sat on one side of the many picnic tables in the park as SeYong and ChaeJin, who sat on the other side, played with their food. 

 

    "Yah, Jinnie, you got some sauce on your cheek!" JunQ caught ChaeJin's attention and grabbed a napkin. InSoo chuckled lightly as JunQ lightly dabbed his little brother's cheek and smiled. 

 

    InSoo turned his head and looked at SeYong who was covered in food and sauces that he didn't even know SeYong had. 

 

    "SeYong-ah...You have managed to get more food on your face than you have in your mouth." InSoo laughed in embarassment.

 

    "Ah, don't worry about it InSoo, I've got it." JunQ smiled and grabbed a new napkin before he leaned across the table and wiped the food and sauce from Seyong's face.

 

    "Umma, I'm duhwn eatehng now." ChaeJin called for his 'mother' who attentively picked up his trash and cleaned off the excess food left behind on the table.

 

    "Are you done as well, Seyong?" JunQ asked SeYong.

 

    "Yes I am~" SeYong responded happily and somwhat proud then smiled brightly.

 

    "Alrighty then, you and ChaeJin go and play while JunQ and I clean up." InSoo interjected before JunQ could respond.

 

    "Okay, Idiot-Hyung~ Let's go ChaeJin~!" SeYong grabbed his, not so secret, crush's hand and ran towards the double swingset.

 

    "I'm not an idiot, SeYong!" InSoo called after him.

 

    JunQ chuckled and watched as SeYong turned around only to stick his tongue out at InSoo, then turned around and ran with ChaeJin, who was giggling non-stop. They looked more like siblings than Seyong's actual brother, GunWoo.

 

    "Ugh, SeYong needs to learn to respect his elders! He never listens to me! Why can't he be nice and listen like ChaeJin? Am I just a bad role model?" InSoo gasped, "But I try to be a good role model! Maybe he hates me! Do you think he hates me, JunQ?!" InSoo, being his naturally overdramatic self, practically screamed in JunQ's ear.

 

    "I don't think he hates you, InSoo. He's just a kid, and, I mean, just look at him. If acting like this makes him happy, then you should encourage him to act like himself. He may not be perfect, but at least he's not fake." JunQ told InSoo, repeating the same words his own mother had told him years ago.

 

    "Ah, I guess you're right..." InSoo rested his head on the table, "But he should still learn his manners!" InSoo lifted his head as he told JunQ in other words that he would not relent in this task set for SeYong.

 

    JunQ chuckled lightly then gave InSoo a wide smile. InSoo smiled back, lightly blushing, and rubbed the back of his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you all think? I'm going to make a part III to this too, so don't think it's over just yet! I won't leave you all hanging at that scene!

 

    Again, I'm sorry to everyone that I will only be working on a few stories for now...

 

    Well, I hope you all enjoyed that ^ ^

 

See ya~

 

~YuuYuuHaruka