'Downtown South Korea'

My Angel

Thanks so much to all my lovely viewers and subscribers! And yes, there will be a part rated M later on, but for now there isn't.

Please continue to read and review.

ONTO THE INQ AND SEJIN!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Just as he had told ChaeJin, JunQ was waiting for ChaeJin at the front gates of the elementary school. JunQ saw ChaeJin walk out with SeYong...holding his hand....and attempting to kiss him. 

 

  Just as SeYong was leaning in for a kiss ChaeJin saw JunQ and immediately took off towards him. SeYong didn't notice ChaeJin had walked away until he stumbled and almost landed on his face.

 

  "Umma~!" ChaeJin exclaimed loudly as he ran towards JunQ as fast as his little legs could take him(A/N: sorry, I just HAD to put that! Doesn't it just sound sooooo adorable, though?! Anyways, sorry for this interruption, please continue to read...). JunQ crouched down and waited for ChaeJin with open arms and a warm smile.

 

  "Hey, ChaeJin, how was your first day of first grade? It looks like you had a blast." JunQ said chuckling as ChaeJin jumped into his arms with energy only a young child, such as him, could possess. 

 

  "It was so much fuwn! We gawt to dwaw and paint and the teacher said dat we were go-wing to wearn our addiditions and subtwactations! Does-ant dat sowend wike fuwn!" ChaeJin said at such a speed that JunQ almost couldn't comprehend what he had said. If it weren't for the fact that JunQ has been practically raising ChaeJin since his birth, he probably wouldn't have had a clue as to what ChaeJin was saying.

 

  "That sounds like a lot of fun. So, I'm guessing you can't wait to go back tomorrow?" JunQ asked, although he knew the answer already. 

 

  "Yeah!"

 

  JunQ decided to carry ChaeJin to their new condo instead of making him walk, figuring that his adorable Nam-dong-saeng was tired after his first day. 

 

  "Did you make any new friends, besides SeYong, today?" JunQ asked as ChaeJin snuggled closer to him, feeling tired and worn out now that he had gotten all of his energy out during school and using the last of it to run to his 'Umma' and talk about his day.

 

  "...mm....no....I juwst....tawked and....pwayed...wiff...SeYong....." ChaeJin mumbled into JunQ's shoulder.

 

  JunQ chuckled quietly and softly said, "...Sounds like SeYong is the only one who can ware you out all by himself in just six hours..."

 

   ChaeJin silently yawned as JunQ shifted his little bundle of joy from his left side to his stronger side, JunQ's right side. As JunQ walked he pulled out aa small strip of paper with the directions to their new home sloppily written down. JunQ followed the directions hoping he was reading his handwriting correctly. Seeing the way the farther he walked into this part of town, the southern area of Seoul that most referred to as the South Korean 'downtown', the more dangerous it seemed. JunQ notice some suspicious people hanging around together, seeming to watch his every move, possibly waiting for the perfect moment to jump him and maybe even hurt his baby brother. When the thought about them possibly harming or even touching ChaeJin, JunQ became enraged, but refused to show the strangers that he even acknowledged their presence. JunQ straightened his posture, squared his shoulders, looked foreward as if he were bored of everything, but still wanting everyone who looked at him to know he was better than them by holding his head up high, and he held ChaeJin protectively so nothing could separate ChaeJin from JunQ. 

 

  JunQ continued to walk past everyone that stood there watching them from the alleyways or from broken windows on worn down buildings that looked as though they would cave in on themselves at the slightest touch or breeze that swept through the 'South Korean Downtown' areas. As soon as JunQ reached the condo and safely opened the door before stepping inside he sighed in relief and immediately relaxed as he saw how clean and nice everything seemed. JunQ thought, 'this must be the cleanest and nicest buildding in all of Downtown South Korea!'. JunQ couldn't lie, he was excited to live here, but was thinking that there may be more cons than there are pros. But, he couldn't just move back into their old condo, someone had already bought it before they had even moved out or even FOUND a new condo. Maybe JunQ could find a new and safe route to school so ChaeJin wouldn't have to taint his mind with a bunch of 'what if's about death or pain at all. But, first he needed to check out the rooms so he could choose one for them both to stay in and another room for when ChaeJin is ready to sleep all by himself. JunQ new that day was coming soon so he knew he needed to prepare the room and make it a surprise for ChaeJin's eighth birthday.

 

  JunQ navagated his way through the condo, making mental notes about where everything was placed, and finally found the hallway that would lead to to the bedrooms. Carefully JunQ approached the first door on the right and opened it. The room was fairly large it had more than enough space for three people let alone an eighteen year old and a six year old. JunQ mentlly marked that room as his and ChaeJin's and the proceeded to the next room. That room was not as big as the last room, but still had enough space, if not more, for JunQ and ChaeJin. This room would be used for ChaeJin's surprise bedroom. The last room was really small, too small for even ChaeJin to live in the space. JunQ mentally marked this one as a storage room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  I'm sorry that this chapter is short and I didn't really describe too much, but it's 1:32 a.m. here and I just want to sleep....I'm surprised I even got through typing this... Please read and review. I also don't mind if you would rather just read instead of review, whatever sinks your boat...enjoy, I'm going to sleep....I'm all grouchy now...I'm attention AND sleep deprived....that is never a good combo for me....