Chapter 8 B

My Angel

Alright, here is the alternative ending~

 

This may be shorter than the other one because it doesn't have much drama...or it'll be longer, depends on how I feel.

 

Well, I will start off from Chapter Eight(Also known as: Second Meeting Part III), so if you've already read chapter eight, go down to the kissing scene that's where I'll be continuing from.

 

ENJOY~

 

ONTO THE INQ AND SEJIN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Six: Second meeting; Ending "B"

 


    At the moment JunQ was unconsciously leaning against InSoo while watching SeYong and ChaeJin as they played on the, somewhat, rusted playground equipment.

 

    SeYong was standing behind ChaeJin, pushing him on one of the swings. ChaeJin would giggle every time SeYong would touched him.

 

    "So, JunQ," InSoo snapped him out of his thoughts, "I've been wondering... How old are you? I mean, you look really young and I ChaeJin keeps calling you... uh, 'Umma'? So, are you, like, a young parent or something? Please tell me you're not his father? I mean, if you are, I don't mind, but...You two are too close in age!" InSoo started to talk faster and faster, lowering his voice with each word as he looks away.

 

    "No, no, no! I'm not REALLY his father! I'm his older brother. He just calls me Umma because he doesn't have one. And I'm only eighteen years old." JunQ cut off InSoo, explaining his and ChaeJin's relation to each other.

 

    "Oh!" InSoo sighed in relief, " oh! I'm twenty years old. And, well, that's good to know! I thought you had, you know... started a family early..." Insoo smiled, slightly embarrassed. 

 

    JunQ laughed and blushed slightly, feeling a warm, fluttering sensation in the pit of his stomach. 

 

    "Heheh... Yeah... I'm not really ready to be a dad, just yet. Although, I am basically Jinnie's dad." JunQ rambled on.

 

    "You mean, you are his UMMA~" InSoo teased JunQ by lightly poking the tip of his nose.

 

    "Okay, okay, don't get cocky, InSoo!" JunQ lightly pushed his hand away.

 

    "It's InSoo-HYUNG to you! Remember, I'm TWO years OLDER than YOU!" InSoo proudly stated, his hands on his hips, "Aish! Kids these days!" 

 

    "Fine! You are LOUD and ANNOYING, InSoo-HYUNG! Better?!" JunQ puffed out his cheeks.

 

    "YES! It is!" InSoo mimicked JunQ's pout, but didn't look nearly as cute. "Wait, what did you say to me?!" InSoo exclaimed as the realization of what his dongsaeng had called him hit.

 

    "Nothing!" JunQ made an even deeper pout and attempted to look angry, but faltered before slipping into a laughing fit.

 

    "You little brat! Hey! Stop laughing at me!" InSoo whined before 'attacking' JunQ, knocking him onto the ground. JunQ pushed InSoo over and rolled on top of him, then InSoo did the same. 

 

    They continued doing this, repeating the same action, for about ten minutes before JunQ got tired and let InSoo stay hovered over him. InSoo stared down at JunQ laughing at their silliness.

 

    JunQ laughed along with InSoo, but paused, taking a few seconds to catch his breath, before saying, "I think that WE are the REAL children here...heheh..." Then JunQ burst into another laughing fit and InSoo laughed at his remark too.

 

    Soon silence engulfed them. JunQ closed his eyes and sighed as he relaxed, gaining the most peaceful feeling he's had in years. InSoo took this moment and leaned down planting a soft, but firm kiss on JunQ's lips. JunQ didn't open his eyes and welcomed the affection InSoo was giving him. The kiss was long and tender, sending chills down the teen's spine.

 

    InSoo was about to deepen the kiss when all of a sudden he felt someone tugging on his shirt.

 

    "Hyung? What are you and other Hyung doing?" SeYong asked, of course, still holding ChaeJin's hand. ChaeJin just nodded, wondering the same thing, as he on his thumb. He had that habit ever since he was born, he never liked having anything to use other than his thumb.

 

    "N-N-Nothing!" InSoo quickly got off of JunQ and laughed nearvously. "We were... um... Just... Playing?" InSoo stated, althought it sounded more like a question directed at JunQ and himself.

 

    "Y-Yeah! We were, uh, just playing a game!" JunQ interjected and InSoo looked at him thankfully.

 

    "Oh..." The two kids said in unison. 

 

    "W-Well, why don't you two go back and finish playing. We can't stay here for too long." InSoo smiled, still nervous, as he tried not to stutter.

 

    "We were playing, but ChaeJin got tired. I'm tired too. We want to go home and sleep..." SeYong murmured before yawning. ChaeJin seemed to be staring off as though he were in another world, yet another habit that he's had for as long as anyone can remember.

 

    "Alright," JunQ glanced at his watch,"it's ChaeJin's bedtime anyways." JunQ reached down and picked ChaeJin up. InSoo bent down and picked up SeYong.

 

    "Looks like it's about SeYong's bedtime as well."

 

    "Why don't we walk back together?" JunQ proposed.

 

    "Sure, that sounds great" InSoo smiled. 

 

    The four started down the sidewalk back to JunQ's condominium. SeYong and ChaeJin seemed to have fallen asleep as soon as they were picked up. InSoo and JunQ walked in peaceful silence, with only minor conversations made. 

 

    Soon enough they were at JunQ's place. InSoo stopped in front of JunQ, "Well, I guess I should get going, now."

 

    "Well... i-if you'd like to... you could stay here tonight..?" JunQ offered.

 

    Taken aback by the offer, InSoo paused before answering, "Sure, I'd love to, and I'm sure the boys will as well." 

 

    "Great!" JunQ smiled happily. He unlocked the door and let InSoo inside, closing it behind them.

 

    "Follow me, ChaeJin and I share a room, so we'll all have to sleep together... It'll be a little close, but shouldn't be too bad, since the bed is pretty big." JunQ informed him.

 

    InSoo inwardly celebrated, "Sounds alright, I'm sure it'll still be comfortable."

 

    The two set down the boys, who were still in deep sleep, on the bed towards the middle. Then they proceeded to get onto the bed themselves, InSoo sleeping next to JunQ, ChaeJin on his other side, and SeYong, of course, holding ChaeJin's hand as he slept next to him. JunQ made sure, before he fell asleep, that the two kids were no where near the eadge of the bed, just incase they became too restless and accidentally fell off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                               

Yeahhh.... I'm back to working on this... I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! I couldn't leave it the way it was, with my ultimate bias dead!

 

Well, I may end up making a sequel for this because they're alive and well. I may even make one for the other ending? Depends on how you all feel about it.

 

Well, please comment what you think about this and whether or not I should make a sequel ^^

 

If you enjoyed this fic, or even if you didn't, check out my favorite Chingu's fic: The Curse

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/557443/the-curse-fantasy-chaejin-myname-zelo-bap-balanceproject

See ya~

 

~YuuYuuHaruka