Cute ChaeJin and Take Out

My Angel

I'm SOOOOO sorry for my absence! I will try to update more if I can! :)

 

Oh my Gosh! I love these reviews! Thank you all so much! And Animegeek689 I am hoping that you will not hate me so much for some of the up coming chapters.....Yeah.....Actually, I hope you all won't hate me for that....

 

Welp!

 

ONTO THE INQ!

                                       

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  


    As ChaeJin lay sound asleep  in their new shared room, JunQ sat on the couch in the living room opening small boxes full of nicknacks from JunQ's mother and old photos of the times when the entire family would meet up in the summer at a beach somewhere, usually in the America's. They would never visited the same beach twice. 

 

    JunQ used to wonder how his Umma could afford to buy plane tickets for the two of them, before ChaeJin was taken in by them.

 

    Moving on, JunQ continued opening the boxes. He finally stopped when he noticed the time was near six thirty p.m. Sighing, he stood and headed towards the kitchen, supposedly everything should be working and ready to be used. JunQ walked to the oven and pressed the "On/Start" button. The oven didn't do a thing. 

 

    "It doesn't work does it..? Nothing here works, right...? Of course...You can't trust anyone anymore..." JunQ shook his head and sighed. "Looks like Jinnie and I will be getting take out tonight. Ew, take out food is so unhealthy, definitely something ChaeJin doesn't need." JunQ's "mother" instinct kicked in as he thought about all the harmful effects fast food can have on young children, such as ChaeJin.

 

    JunQ sighed for the thousandth time that night. He walked to his room to wake ChaeJin. JunQ opened the door and quietly tip-toed to ChaeJin's side.

 

    ChaeJin looked so cute in JunQ's eyes. ChaeJin was tucked underneath the blankets, curled in on himself, laying on his right side, and a small and delicate thumb placed between his lips as he gently on it.

 

    JunQ was now debating whether or not he should wake up ChaeJin. Going through all the pros and cons, he came to a conclusion. He was going to have to do it. JunQ took a deep breath, this was going to hurt himself more than ChaeJin. 

 

    "ChaeJinnie...ChaeJinnie...It's time to wake up..." JunQ softly said as he gently shook ChaeJin's shoulder. ChaeJin only stirred slightly and went back to his thumb. "ChaeJin, c'mon, Umma's gonna take you to get whatever you want tonight...Just wake up, okay?" JunQ shook ChaeJin slightly harder hoping it would wake him up.

 

    "hmm...? O....Okay...Umma..." ChaeJin rubbed his eyes, sat up, and yawned.

 

    By now JunQ's mind has gone onto self destruct mode and he has ten minutes to get over it or he will suffer the loss of any coherent thoughts. 

 

    JunQ picked up ChaeJin, who rested his head on JunQ's shoulder, and walked into the bathroom. He set ChaeJin onto the counter and walked back into the room, got a t-shirt and some pants from the dresser for ChaeJin and a long sleeve shirt and some white jeans for himself. JunQ returned to the bathroom and saw that ChaeJin had already washed his face and hand. 

 

    "You're such a smart kid, Jinnie!" JunQ praised ChaeJin as he set the clothes on the counter.

 

    JunQ changed first, then helped ChaeJin to change. Once JunQ deemed them both ready to leave, JunQ took ChaeJins hand, led him out of the house, locked the door, then proceeded down the street, making sure to keep ChaeJin as close to himself as he could. They were heading to their usual cafe, that used to be an easy walk from their old condo. It would now take them about fifteen minutes to get there, at the least. 

 

   ChaeJin smiled and talked the entire way, never seeming to run out of breath or topics for discussion. Although, most of the time JunQ couldn't tell what ChaeJin was saying because of his speach impairment. But, whatever it was seemed to make ChaeJin happy, so JunQ just went along with it and smiled too.

 

   Upon their arrival ChaeJin had tired himself out, again. JunQ picked ChaeJin up and carried him inside, heading towards the bubbly cashier. He was greeted with a smiling young girl who looked to be around the age of eightteen or nineteen. JunQ placed an order and was told that it would take approximately twenty minutes until the food was done. He sat down with ChaeJin in his lap, leaned back, and relaxed as he ran his fingers, gently, through ChaeJin's raven colored locks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

   I'm so sorry that this chapter is short and that I haven't updated in a while, please forgive me. I think I've gotten past the writers block I had for this story.

 

I hope you all enjoyed this. Please look forward to more chapters for My Angel and Broken and Alone..?

 

  Well, I'm off to sleep~

 

See ya~

 

~YuuYuuHaruka