Second Meeting Part I

My Angel

    I hope you all enjoy this fic, and I'm glad to say that I am back into writing this :D

 

    Please, review, I really miss reading those(but, thank you InQ-Fluffy-King and Animegeek689)

 

    If you haven't already, go check out Animegeek689's stories! They are AMAZING! And, please, while you're at it, check out some of my other stories and let me know what you think about them.

 

    Thank you for reading, I hope you all have enjoyed this fic so far. ;)

 

~ONTO THE INQ AND SEJIN!!!~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Six: Second Meeting Part I

    Currently, SeYong and InSoo were walking towards a certain cafe to pick up their take out order. SeYong was talking non-stop about how "adorable and cute and nice and cute and huggable and cute and adorable and lovable and cute" ChaeJin is. Or how "I'm going to marry him! I'll marry him tomorrow!" or even "I wonder if he'll let me kiss him tomorrow?! I hope so! I want him to be mine and only mine!". By now SeYong sounded like a complete madman that's obsessed with a child or teenager and is planning on stalking them until they have a chance to kidnap them or something...

 

    'This kid is going to grow up to be a sociopath...I can just see it now' InSoo thought as SeYong continued talking. InSoo shook his head and sighed, not even attempting to calm SeYong down.

 

    InSoo wasn't listening to a word SeYong had said, just nodding and saying "mmhmm..." when SeYong would pause, waiting for InSoo's response. Upon their arrival to the cafe, InSoo let go of SeYong's hand and used it to open the door. Seyong walked in happily and immediately noticed ChaeJin. SeYong's smile brightened, if possible, as he rushed over to JunQ.

 

    "Hi, JunQ!" SeYong greeted JunQ loudly.

 

    "Hey there, SeYong." JunQ smiled at SeYong. "What're you doing here? Where's GunWoo?"

 

    "I brought SeYong with me to pick up our food, GunWoo is at work, he won't be back till ten thirty p.m." InSoo informed JunQ as he sat down across from him. JunQ looked up at him and smiled, "Oh, hey, InSoo, how are you and SeYong doing?"

 

    "Ah, we are doing fine, Seyong still has energy from school and has not stopped talking about ChaeJin." InSoo laughed as Seyong tugged on ChaeJin's small hand.

 

    "Oh, ChaeJin also has been talking about Seyong until he falls asleep." JunQ laughed as well. 

 

    ChaeJin stirred slightly, opening his eyes and looked around groggily. "nn...Umma...?" ChaeJin said rubbing his right eye with his fist.

 

    "Ah, Jinnie, you're finally awake? You seem to be sleeping more and more...Hmm...Are you sick?" JunQ pressed their foreheads together to check ChaeJin's temperature.

 

    "No, Umma...I'm fine...." ChaeJin reassured JunQ with a smile.

 

    "Okay...But if you feel sick let me know, alright?" JunQ smiled back and set ChaeJin on the tiled floor next to SeYong.

 

    SeYong hugged ChaeJin tightly, a huge smile spread across his face, accompanied by a dark red blush. ChaeJin also became flushed from the close contact Seyong made.

 

    "Do you love me, ChaeJin?" SeYong asked as soon as he pulled away, although he was now holding ChaeJin's hand.

 

    "what? whad did yew say, SeYongie?" ChaeJin asked, visibly taken aback by the question.

 

    "I asked if you loved me. Well, do you?" SeYong asked again, hoping to get a good responce.

 

    "Yes, I do" ChaeJin said happily, giving Seyong the answer he had hoped for.

 

    "Heheh, looks like we're going to be seeing each other a lot more after this." InSoo laughed at SeYong's lovey dovey (lobey dobey dobey, oh, oh, oh, oh!)  behavior.

 

    "What do you mean?" JunQ asked confusedly, tilting his head to the side and furrowing his eyebrows. 

 

    "Well, I think SeYong and ChaeJin are in a 'relationship'" InSoo used his hands to motion that of air quotation marks, "now. That and the fact that SeYong will never leave ChaeJin alone again." InSoo explained, smirking slightly.

 

    "Oh...Well, I hope we get along together. I would hate to ruin their friendship because of trivial things." JunQ smiled at the idea of spending more time with InSoo.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and again, I'm sorry it's so short!

 

Please review, I really enjoy reading those :D And I promise to work harder next time!

 

See ya

 

~YuuYuuHaruka