Final Goodbye

My Angel

This is the last chapter for My Angel Gah! I´m so sad, yet happy, that this is finally over with!

 

I really hope that you all have enjoyed this fic! ^^

 

Just to let you all know, I will most likely make an alternative ending just so all of you don't hate me for this! heheh....

 

Well, here is the last chapter!

 

ONTO THE INQ (and no more SeJin...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Angel Chapter Seven: Final Goodbye


JunQ stood at the grave of his little brother, ChaeJin, and his little brother's best friend SeYong. He had come there everyday, so far, to give them flowers and remind the two boys that he would always love them. SeYong was practically a little brother to him and death could not separate the bond between brothers. Nothing could. And nothing would.

 

    ChaeJin and SeYong, had died about two weeks ago, but were buried a week after his death. 

 

    'If only I had kept him closer to me he would be alive now... We would be happy... All of us.... Me, InSoo, SeYong, ChaeJin... even GunWoo-Hyung... Everything would be alright... But I didn't... Now they're dead... And I can't do a thing about it...' JunQ said to himself with the same words he has been using to blame himself since their deaths.

 

    Tears started to slide down his face for the thousandth time that day. All of the happiness in his life seemed to have disappeared. All that was left was a hollow shell wishing to see his precious, adorable, little, baby brother smile just ONE more time. He'd give anything just to see ChaeJin for one more day. Just enough time to give him some good memories and make sure that he knew just how much JunQ loved him. But sadly, the world was ever so cruel and would never give him another chance even if he did give up everything.

 

    JunQ ran his fingers gently across the granite tombstone as though it would break into a million pieces if he pressed his hand against it any rougher. He stopped moving his hand, resting it over the engraved name. Kang ChaeJin. That name would forever live on in his heart.

 

    "ah!", JunQ was snapped out of his thoughts when someone set their hand on his shoulder. 

 

    "Relax... It's just me, Junie..." InSoo sat down next to JunQ, but in front of Seyong's grave. He placed three daisies, four roses, and seven daffodils, each, on the resting places of the two deceased young children.

 

    InSoo had been calling JunQ 'Junie' since ChaeJin and SeYong's deaths because it seemed to be comforting to the younger. 

 

    "oh... Hey, InSoo..." JunQ greeted halfheartedly. He tried to be as polite as possible to InSoo because InSoo was dealing with, just about, the same thing as JunQ, but he just couldn't. Nothing was the same. Nothing COULD ever be the same. Not without ChaeJin and SeYong. 

 

    InSoo smiled at him sadly before closing his eyes slowly bowing his head down in respect to, not just for the two little boys, but for all of the people who have died here and everywhere else. InSoo then lifted his head and stared at the two marble headstones longingly.

 

    After about thirty to forty minutes InSoo stood up and held out a hand to JunQ, who took it willingly and was pulled up gingerly by InSoo.

 

    "Why don't we go back home? Alright, Junie?" InSoo asked sofly to which JunQ replied with a small smile and a subtle nod.

 

    "You go on ahead of me... I want to stay here for a few more minutes..." JunQ stared down at the bright flowers that seemed to stand out too much compared to all the gloomy tombs.

 

    InSoo hesitated before answering, "Okay, but don't stay too long. We need to get home by dark or we'll get stuck in traffic..." True to his word, the traffic always got backed up once it got dark. And they had an hour long ride back. After the funeral JunQ and InSoo had moved into a new condominium together incase anything happened again.

 

    InSoo walked to their shared car to wait for JunQ, leaving the younger to mourn alone, yet again. JunQ smiled sadly, like InSoo previously did, and closing his eyes he took a deep breath.

 

    He was shaken from his thought, once again, but this time someone was tugging on the hem of his shirt. Thinking it was InSoo again, he turned around to tell him that he will be there in a moment, but stopped short when he heard a small voice.

 

    "U-Umma..?" The voice was shaky and sounded like a child. JunQ looked down to see ChaeJin, holding the hem of his shirt with one hand and the other was holding onto SeYong, and looking up at JunQ with teary eyes.

 

    "Ummmaaa~" ChaeJin let out a whimper as he started to cry the same old crocodile tears as he used to.

 

    "Ch-ChaeJin?! SeYong?!" JunQ was astonished to say the least. Seeing his dead brother and his friend was scary, but also sad and heartwarming.

 

    Both little boys hugged JunQ's legs as they wept.

 

    "W-What are you two doing here? Why are you still on Earth? You deserve to be in heaven! Why are you choosing to stay down here?" JunQ's voice cracked multiple times as he hugged the boys close.

 

    "B-B-Bec-cawse U-Umma is n-nawt h-h-happwee..." ChaeJin cried out, burying his face into his 'Umma''s thigh. 

 

    "I-I will only b-be happy... if you and Se-SeYong are happy..." JunQ wiped his eyes, "N-Now... I want you two to move on... Don't stay here... Go to heaven... I promise to come see you when my time is up here... Okay..?" JunQ really didn't want to let them go, but his inner voice was telling him that he needed to let them go. Let them be happy. Do whatever it takes to take them to a place where they can smile everyday without feeling as though they are forced to. And the only way to do this... was to let them go into the light.

 

    "W-W-Weawy...?" ChaeJin asked.

 

    "Yes... Really..."

 

    "... Will InSoo-Hyung and GunWoo-Hyong come to see us too..? I miss InSoo-Hyung and GunWoo-Hyong..." SeYong piped up and questioned JunQ as well.

 

    "Yes... We all will be there to see you two..." JunQ gave them the best smile he could manage before bending down to kiss both of their foreheads one last time.

 

    "Okay... Let's go ChaeJin..." SeYong took ChaeJin's hand and pulled him from JunQ.

 

    As they began to fade, ChaeJin looked back at JunQ and said, "I wuv yew, Umma..."

 

    Once they were both completely gone, JunQ just stared at the place they used to stand.

 

    "You really are my angel, ChaeJinnie..." With that said, JunQ turned away, feeling complete, and walked to the car where InSoo was waiting. Then they drove off to their new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! That took a lot of energy to type while holding back my tears! But now I can let them out!

 

Alright, this is it for this fic!

 

I hope you all enjoyed this and thank you for the subscriptions and views. I really appreciate them!

 

Thank you for enduring this journey with me.

 

Goodbye~,

 

~YuuYuuHaruka