@Zenlover - Happy Gyu-Reading ^^

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

Her fingers softly brushed the keys to her piano as a soft melody began to fill the room. She closed her eyes hoping she'd hear the voice once again. The voice that gave her goosebumps every time she'd listened to it. The voice that gave her butterflies in her tummy. As she played her music, she smiled when the voice finally arrived.

 

Baby, just can't let you go~

Modu da gajindedo~

 

Lira stopped playing when she heard the voice laugh before it continued to sing.

 

Geudega nae nalgaega doemyeon

Haneul nopi nalsu isseunika~

 

“If you became my wings, I could fly forever?” Lira giggled “So corny” she smiled, before continuing to play. To her dismiss the voice didn't continue to sing. She heard footsteps making their way to the music room. She panicked and stopped playing, before rushing inside the closet.

 

The boy walked in, and looked around. Lira was able to catch his chinky eyes and dark spiky hair. She tried not to laugh as he searched around the room for her. “I never catch this person” he said with his beautiful singing voice. Lira's heart did flip flops. The boy sighed, before walking out. Lira waited ten minutes before grabbing her bag and heading out. What she didn't know was that the boy was right at the corner watching her leave the music room.

 

“So it's a girl” he smiled in awe.

 

-----

The next day at school, she made her way to class with her best friend by her side. “What's up?” IU asks her. “Not much, just been thinking about that guy again” she confessed scratching her head. “You still haven't found out who he is?” she asked in shock. “Well, it's not like that. It's just; I'm afraid to meet him” Lira sighed.

 

“Oh come on, you guys are always combining your melodies. You're a musical couple from above” IU chuckled. “C-couple?” Lira stuttered her cheeks turning red. “Oh my dear innocent, dongsaeng. You have a lot to learn” she said patting her shoulder as they walked down the hall. “I have to get to class early, Mrs.Bo gave me detention and I missed it yesterday” IU groaned waving before she ran.

 

Lira went through her locker, before slamming it shut. As she started to walk through the corners, she bumped into a hard built chest making her fall backwards. The papers the boy she bumped into was holding, splattered all over the ground.

 

“Oh I'm so sorry” she apologized, helping him pick up the papers. But one music sheet caught her eye. The familiar word 'Nalgae.'“Wings” she said pointing at the paper. “You can't possibly know the song. I made it up” he laughed taking his sheets from her. “I think I've heard you singing it once or twice” she laughed. “I only sing it after school, some girl plays the piano---” The boy gasped turning behind her.

 

“It's you!” he said in shock.

“It's you, Mr.Wings” she said with a smile.

“Why'd you hide yesterday?” he suddenly asked.

Lira shrugged “I guess I was afraid to meet you”

“I'm no serial killer” he said with a frown. Lira chuckled nodding “You're a lot more dangerous than one” Sunggy fringed “Yah!” he said laughing a long with her. “I'm Kim Sunggyu” he said holding his hands out. “Jung Lira” she replied shaking his hands. “You're a sophomore, right?” Sunggyu asked as she nodded. “That's no wonder, I don't know you. I'm a senior” he said smiling which revealed his chinky eyes. The bell rang as Lira gasped. “I have to get to class!” she said about to run away.

 

Unfortunately, Sunggyu grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

 

“We'll meet after school. This time show yourself” he says, she nods before running away again; Leaving Sunggyu smiling like an idiot.

 

----

After school Lira was a bit fidgety about being in a music room with a boy. Just them two, her heart started beating madly as she had a flash back of Sunggyu smiling at her. Just then a hand was placed on her shoulder making her jump. “Whoa, what were you thinking about?” Sunggyu asked, making her blush madly. “Didn't mean to scare you so bad, you're cheeks are mad red” he laughed poking her cheek.

 

Lira shook him off before resuming to her piano. She played the familiar melody making Sunggyu sing with his lyrics sheet on the piano. He nudged her to start singing as well, so she did. Her voice was soft and light; it blended well with his charismatic vocalization. They ended the song with a smile at each other. “Neomu yeppeoda” he complimented softly her cheek; making it heat up again.

 

Sunggyu slowly leaned in as she closed her eyes softly. Their lips brushed against each other; before the door was slammed open. “Oh, did I just ruin a moment; my bad...” IU said with a groan. Sunggyu laughed before waving at her. “You're Mr.Mysterious?” she chuckled patting Lira's shoulder “Nice taste” she said with a wink.

 

Lira face palmed.  

rocket mom lens border clip art

Sorry I took so long, I had this really bad writers-block. I also had to stop requests so I can finish the ones I currently have. Hope you enjoyed it =D

Colorful Mist