@Seunii Here ya Go~

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

P.O sang as he brushed his hair with enthusiasm, “Have to look handsome for Hyeshi” he says with a smile. Zico rolled his eyes. This was always P.O's routine, he'd take so long to get dressed and ready to impress a girl who doesn't even know he exists. Her name was Hyeshi; school's sweet heart. The geek, P.O out of all people had a crush on her. P.O's friends would always dis encourage him, afraid he might get his heart broken if he ever confessed. Of course, that never stopped him.

 

Today at school, P.O left some chocolates in her locker along with an admiration note. He stood in the corner and watched her open it before smiling. She took a bite of the chocolate and grinned with delight. “Uwahh! So tasty” she says before opening the note. It was signed anonymously, so Hyeshi started to think it was Yukwon. She rolled her eyes throwing the chocolate in the garbage.

 

“Ugh stupid Yukwon, you think you can earn my heart after breaking it into pieces!?” she rants to no one in particular as she slams her locker closed. P.O frowned. “Guess I should sign it, from now on” he sighed walking to class.

 

At lunch, he watched her sit alone. He couldn't go right towards her directly, so he decided to sit in the table next to her. Before gulping down his sandwich. Hyeshi looked around, slightly chuckling at the boy in the next table.

 

He looked like a cute little nerd, who stuffed himself with food. “ShiShi” a voice calls out, she snaps her head to the left only to see her annoying pretty boy brother. “Yah, at least greet me. I made you popular” he says. Hyeshi rolls her eyes “You say that all the time.”

 

“Well it's true”

 

“No it's not. I'm an independant, sophisticated kind girl that everyone happens to like”

 

“Please, don't make me barf”

 

“Oppa go away!”

 

“Gladly” he says taking her lunch with him.

 

“Yahhh!!” she whines. Suddenly a meal was placed next to her. P.O smiled at her before nodding his head. “That's so nice of you. Thanks” she says, as P.O shakes his head “Oh no it's okay, you know it's cool. Whenever you need anything you can alwa----” P.O was cut short, when he was brutally pushed aside, making him fall onto Hyeshi.

 

“Yah! Get off her!” Yukwon says grabbing P.O by his collar. Kyung threw a punch towards his stomach “Pyeonttae!? What the heck are you doing on my friend's sis” he says. “Oppa you guys pushed him, leave the boy alone” Hyeshi said with a pout.

 

Suddenly Zico and Taeil rushed over. “Yah, did you get your kicked? What did I tell you about fighting? When someone starts it, you have to end it” Zico says before kicking Kyung in the stomach. He fell backward in pain. Just then a fight broke out.

 

Hyeshi tried to break it up but she was only pushed away.

 

P.O pulled her towards him, before apologizing. She nodded before turning back to those who were fighting. “CUT IT OUT” P.O shouts with his deep voice; making the guys stop. Tae-il had his arms around Ukwon's neck. Zico was just in the mode of twisting Kyung's s. Sighing Tae-il and Zico dropped the guys walking towards P.O.

 

“Just standing up for you bro” Zico says patting his shoulder.

 

“I can stand up for myself” P.O says before walking out of the cafeteria.

 

------

The next day at school, Hyeshi found herself paying more attention to P.O; who'd only smile when he'd catch her staring. She'd blush and turn around.

 

Days passed by and just by watching him Hyeshi began to fall for him. She knew this feeling, she's felt it before; that was until the guy brutally broke it by dumping her for another girl he played with. Hyeshi shook away the thoughts. “I'm not to get hurt anymore” she pouts.

 

3 months later, Hyeshi was standing in front of P.O's door, for the first time feeling confident about something. She put on a smile but it immediately broke when she saw who opened the door with only a pair of boxers on. Zico stood there with his dreaded hair all over the place and his bare chest had some mustard on it.

 

Hyeshi scrunched her face in disgust as he shrugged. “Looking for me?” he winks his mouth full of hot dogs. “Uh, no ... Isn't this P.O's house?” she asks raising an eyebrow. “Yeah, mine too” he says with a chuckle. “Oh well, um is he here?” she said trying to mentally block out the odour coming from him. “Nah he's at the park, doing something” Zico says, with that she nodded her head before waving; she felt that if she said another word she would puke out her lunch.

 

Zico shrugged and closed the door.

 

Hyeshi walked to the nearest park, before she caught P.O running with kids. They all jumped on top of him as he made roaring noises. One of the boys shouted “The monster's dead! Jihoon hyung is back!” Making Hyeshi laugh. P.O heard the laugh and his head perked up.

 

“Hyeshi, what are you doing here?” he asked spitting out a toy that was stuffed into his mouth.

 

“I came looking for you” she laughed as he struggled to get away from the kids.

 

“Oh, why? Is there something wrong?” he asks.

 

“There's something, I've been meaning to tell you” she said biting her lips.

 

“Let's go somewhere else, kids Jihoon hyung's leaving. Annyeong” he said waving as the kids all pouted getting angry that he was leaving.

 

“You're so cute” she complimented watching him mock their aegyo filled faces.

 

P.O looked back at her in shock, as she pinched his cheeks. “You never told me your name is Jihoon” she started as P.O walked her to the bench. “It's my real name. You never really asked” he said. “I thought P.O was your real name” she pouted. “Oh come on, do you really think South Korean parents would name their child P.O?” he asked poking her temple. “Guess not” she giggled.

 

“So what where you going to tell me?”

 

“Oh that...”

 

“Is it something big?”

 

“I like you”

 

“Something that's like out of this world?”

 

“I like you, I love you Jihoon”

 

“Or maybe, wait what? What did you just say?”

 

“I really like you!” she cried out.

 

P.O stared in shock before closing his mouth, he gulped. “Really?” his deep voice questioned as she nodded frantically. He sighed.

 

“You don't like me back?” she frowned.

 

“What!? No are you kidding me? I''ve been in love with you ever since elementary!” he confessed.

 

“Really?” now it was her turn to overreact. “Why didn't you tell me?”

 

“It's not that easy..”

 

“Kinda know how you feel”

 

“So... are we like, official now?”

 

Hyeshi reached forward and cupped his cheeks before crashing her lips onto his. His hands went around her waist and pulled her closer, as she shut her eyes tight enjoying the breath taking moment.

 

Once she pulled away she smiled at P.O

 

“Does that answer your question?” she smiled.

 

“Best explanatian” he chuckled, before kissing her again.

 

------

“Man I cannot believe you two are dating!” Zico shouts.

 

“THIS IS AN OUTRAGE” Jaehyo yells.

 

“IF YOU GUYS GET MARRIED, IMMA BE HIS BROTHER IN LAWWW” Kyung screamed pointing to Zico.

“My heart..” Yukwon falls on the ground dramatically.

 

P.O and Hyeshi chuckle at all their reactions before happily leaving them to drown in their own tears.

rocket mom lens border clip art

Haha comedy anyone? Hope you enjoyed it!

Colorful Mist