@Joanne2000969 Your Request is finally finished =)

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

“Neo~ Soolin ah” Key softly called out, making his girlfriend swiftly turn her head to face him. “What's up” she casually asked making her way to sit beside him.

 

“Dinner tonight? I have something I want to tell you” he confessed. Soolin lit up with a smile before nodding, she kiss the tip of his nose before letting out the excuse that she needed to buy an outfit for tonight.

 

Soolin searched and searched until she came upon something she liked. It was a cute black dress, almost personally made to perfectly fit her. She payed for the dress and skipped out with happiness. Later that day she wore her dress and called Key, to ask him where she should meet him.

 

After finding out the address, she took a taxi and made her way to the said spot.

 

Stepping into the restaurant, she was surprised to see it empty. She walked over to Key with a smile.

 

“What's all this for?” she asked softly.

 

“You'll see, take a seat; let's eat” he said.

 

She took a taste of the steak in front of her before in delight. “This is really good” she commented, taking big bites. Key mentally chuckled at her cuteness. “I really love you” he sighed, observing her facial features.

 

“I love you too Key!” she said blowing a kiss.

 

Key leaned forward and kissed her gently. She responded to the kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck, as his arms surrounded her waist. He picked her up, and walked towards the empty dance floor as slow classical music began to play.

 

“Soolin ah” he called out. “Mhm” she replied resting her head on his shoulder.

 

“How much do you love me?” he asked.

 

“More than anything in this world!” she giggled.

 

“Oppa, how much do you love me?” she asked with a smile.

 

“Enough to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Soolin ah?” he asks bending on his knees as he took a ring out. Soolin gasped before a tear slid down her cheek.

 

“Yes! I'll marry you!” she cried throwing her arms around Key.

 

Key smiled in delight.

 

-----

The next day, Key woke up with a smile. Today would be his engagement party. All of his friends came to drag him out of bed and dress him up. “Come on Hyung!” Taemin pleaded pulling Key into the bathroom. He took a shower and got dressed.

 

Soolin had gotten everything ready with the night before, so she was prepared without much help.

 

With a sigh, she left her house to find a taxi. Once she got in, she settled in the back; enjoying the long ride.

 

“Hey where is she? She's about 10 minutes late” Minho said looking at the clock.

 

“She'll be here, give her some time” Jonghyun assured.

 

Key began to worry, when it hit 50 minutes. All the guests began to leave, and Key's friends were panicking. She wouldn't pick her phone up, and it wasn't like Soolin to forget such a special day.

 

The boys called and called yet no answer. It was until Onew spoke up, everyone revealed themselves from their shells.

 

“Some man picked up saying she's been in an accident, Let's go!” he shouts running out. Key's stomach dropped 60 degrees. Before he knew it, he ran for her life. Hoping she was alive and well. As he ran, memories with her had begun to flood in his mind.

 

“Please be okay” he kept whispering to himself.

 

Goodbye, I love you so much Key.

 

A voice ringed in his mind. “NO!” he shout coming to an abrupt stop. “You can't leave me!” he cried falling down on his knees, you can't.

 

Key looked up to see her about a feet away. He crawled in agony towards her with tears all over his face. There beside her was his ring, blood tainted on it. He reached out for her, bringing her close. “SOOLIN! SOOLIN AH PLEASE!” he cried, as many of the watchers began to feel bad for the boy.

 

“Please” he whispered breaking down.

 

The ambulance came and collected her body, but her ring fell in his palm. Just then rain begain to fill the sky, dropping on his now wet hair.

 

Key stared out in the open, as his friends absorbed his upset face.

 

“Nuna” Taemin whispered with a cry.

 

Soolin, I'm going to come for you soon.

 

We can't end like this.

 

Me and you, are Inseparable. 

rocket mom lens border clip art

Sorry for the short one-shot. I just began to get writers block, and we stopped doing SHINee requests. So I was some what relieved but dazed. xD I hope you enjoyed your one shot!

Colorful Mist