@HelloImQee - It's here~ Enjoy

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

Choi Sulli sat on the roof of her school, crying her heart out. It pained, memories of what happened about 2 days ago came back to haunt her. Holding onto her aching heart she cursed her self over and over for how stupid she acted. As a gentle breeze came in brushing her hair in little waves, she closed her eyes and remembered her first confession.

 

A year ago....

 

“Sungjong ah” she called out with a nervous smile.

 

“Mhm?” he asked tucking her hair strand behind her ear.

 

“I like you” she mumbled quietly.

 

There was a long pause and she began to think he was going to reject her confession. She looked up and was surprised to see a smile implanted on his flawless face.

 

“Really?” he confirmed.

 

“Y-Yes, why? Is it shocking?” she whispered.

 

“Well sort of, a guy like me always bullied for being a little too girly. I thought you looked at me as more of an eonni than oppa” he chuckled rubbing the back of his head.

 

This made her smile as she gave him a hug. “You're always a man to me, oppa” she giggled, as he grinned wholeheartedly. Sungjong kissed her cheek, and their relationship began from there.

 

A few months passed by and Sulli felt so happy to know she was no longer alone. Sungjong had always been there for her through thick and thin. Sometimes she just felt like crying. She would at times, luckily he'd catch it and wipe her tears away from her rosy cheeks; mumbling sweet little nothings in her ear.

 

“Sungjongieee” she whined one day when he tickled her repeatedly; making it hard for her to breathe. “Arasso, Arasso” he said patting her small head. “You're always teasing me!” she chuckled smacking him with the bunny she got as a anniversary gift. It was their first year together, and luckily for them.

 

Their relationship ran smoothly without any trouble at all.

 

“I love you oppa” she smiled pinching his cheeks.

 

“Nado” he whispered pinching her nose.

 

“Say it” she pouted. Sungjong hesitated before his friend called him over. “Uh, I have to go okay?” Sungjong got up and kissed her cheek before running with his friends.

 

Sulli frowned deepily, a small tear trickling down her cheek.

 

Back to the present...

 

Sulli held the bunny close as it revealed Sungjong's light voice “I love you” Sulli broke down in tears, struggling to breathe. “Jong.. Jong ah!” she shout closing her eyes tight. She took a look at another bunny which was in a different colour, pressing on to it she collapsed. “Choi Sulli is my one and only, ah no; Lee Sulli keke” it said.

 

“Jwesonghaeyo” she whispered to no one in particular, her eyes shut closed as she began to remember old memories once again.

 

2 days earlier...

 

“Aish, where is this boy” she groaned stomping her feet in anger. She felt that ever since he started hanging out with those guys; they grew distant. It was bothering her, that she'd end up collecting bunnies for every time he'd apologize.

 

It hurt. It hurt her a lot. So she kept it, and cried at night.

 

Sungjong ran to her with a frown. “I'm soooo sorry! We had a dance routine for school, and Sunggyu made everyone stay for extra practice, but I got you something” he said with a smile. Sungjong pulled out a bunny. The same bunny she'd always get only with a different colour.

 

Sulli couldn't take it anymore. She scoffed before hitting the bunny away, unfortunately it fell into the lake underneath the bridge they were standing on. Sungjong gasped and ran to reach it, his legs slipped on the railings; making him fly forward.

 

“SUNGJONG AH!!!!!!!” she screamed as she watched her boyfriend fall down 40 ft into wards the water. “Come out any second” she whispered over and over. “Please be okay” she said as she called the ambulance. Sungjong never came out, she didn't see him. She sat on the bridge refusing to move when the rescue team searched the water.

 

About 5 hours later, she was in the hospital watching Sungjong get electrocuted. Tears fell uncontrollably as she prayed he'd be okay.

 

Closing her eyes, her heart stopped when she heard “He's gone” from the one too many doctors.

 

Back to present...

 

Her eyes opened as she got up, she looked underneath her surprised at all the students that were surrounding the ground. She gasped when she looked down to see her self smothered in blood. “Suicide?” one of the students asked.

 

Sulli observed her ruined face, with surprise.

 

“Jong ah, I want to go to you” she whispered, as her soul flew away. Into a better world.  

rocket mom lens border clip art

Don't you just love sad stories? I know I do. Haha I was inspired by Infinite's song "Crying" While writing this one-shot. So I'd suggest for a better feel; you'd enjoy it while listening to 'CRYING' I can't wait till Baby Soul debutes with Jiae =P

Colorful Mist