@awesomegirl360's Request

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

Noh Fehmi is the queenka of Sarang High because her father is a shareholder of school. Sarang High is a very popular school that is attended by almost everyone in Seoul who is accepted because of either their talent or how smart they are. Noh Fehmi is accepted first because of her talent and the second because she is the daughter of the shareholder in the school. Everyone is scared to mess with her,however dares to mess with her will get the punishment from Fehmi's crew.

''Hey,why did you splash this cocktail onto me?'' Fehmi tried to bottle up her anger.

''Sorry it was an accident i swear. I hope you let me off. Please.'' The girl begged.

''No way am i letting you go,firstly you need to pay for this dress secondly get me the drink you bought cause it looks nice.''

''Okay,i'll get it done right away''The girl hurriedly bought the drink for Fehmi and took out the cost of the dress.

''Now this is done,you better go away before i get more angrier'' Fehmi tried to be kind.

''Wait! what's your name?'' Fehmi asked.

''I'm Park Bom''

''Where are your friends?,you look decent''

''There at the last table. From right to left is Dara,CL and our baby Minzy''

''baby minzy? okay.Thank you for telling me'' Fehmi start to walk away.

When Fehmi and her gang was eating. Lee Taemin walked pass their table.

''Hi Taemin~'' one of Fehmi's members said with a very sweet tone.

Taemin just walked off..

''YAH! are you thinking of flirting with him?''Fehmi shouted.

''Yes..i mean No..of course not...'' The girl tried to answer.

''You better not! why do you like him anyway?'' curiously.

''umm..he's cute,smart,sporty and she is just my ideal type!''

''well all i know is i am not going to agree on this''

''well who knows if even you would fall for him?'' the girl doubtly asked.

''i am not going to...''

''Trust me,one day you will'' The girl reassured

''Whatever!''

Fehmi did not know that Taemin has a huge crush on her and just became nonchalant because he knows Fehmi will not accept it and makes fun of him.The day went by slowly with people making Fehmi angry and results to fights every now and then. But something special happen,she found a new friend that she liked. The next day Fehmi approached Park bom and hanged out with her and all of Park bom's friend.

''Hey,wait for me!''Fehmi ran to the girls.

''uh..what? I'm sorry if i have done anything wrong..'' Baby Minzy felt scared

. ''umm...you did not do anything wrong i just wanted to hang out with you guys, can i?'' Fehmi asked confidently.

''s-sure..but what about your own crew?? won't they get worried??'' CL worriedly asked.

''I told them i want to hang out with someone else today..umm.. they won't get worried. Why are we still standing here? let's go somewhere!'' Fehmi changed the topic.

''Where do you want to go?'' Dara asked in a soft tone.

''Anywhere you guys go! Let's go before i beat you guys up for making me bored.....JK!'' Fehmi tried to joke but the girls were a little offended.

''umm..if you're okay..let's go to my house and hang out there..there's a lot of things we could do..'' Park bom said.

''Bommie...are you sure? i mean Fehmi IS following us..and ur brother will be at home..'' Dara whispered to Park Bom regarding bommie's brother.

''Are you guys okay??'' Fehmi sounded worried..

''ouh..Kwaenchana!'' All of them shouted.

''Then let's go!'' Fehmi pushed all the girls outside of school.

''What should we take?'' CL asked.

''MR TAXI!hehe'' Baby Minzy shouted as she loved the song Mr. Taxi by SNSD

''Hail a cab Bommie.'' Dara instructed.

A cab stopped and gave them a lift. Fehmi sitted infront beside the driver's seat while the girls sat behind. Fehmi got bored and soon slept.

''BREAK! thats my house ajusshi!'' Park bom shouted as loud as she can.

''Okay..you don't need to shout!'' the ajusshi stressed.

''Mianhae! Fehmi wake up... Don't you want to hang out with us and not with this ajusshi?'' Park bom insisted.

''Ouh..we're here? wow your house is big!! It's almost like a palace! Yeppo!!'' Fehmi squeled which shocked the girls as they have never seen that side of Fehmi.

They got out of the cab and entered the house.

''I know i should be polite but can i run around the house and scream?'' Fehmi asked.

''umm o-of c-co-course..''Park bom was interupted because Fehmi started to run around the house.

Fehmi screamed ''WAH!! NOMU YEPPODA!! NAN JEOWAHAE!! WAH I WANT TO LIVE HERE!!''

The girls at the back giggled. But a sound of a door slammed was heard.

''YAH! WHO IS THAT SCREAMING??''

''umm...i-it's m-me..my n-name i-is Noh F-Fehmi.. I'm sorry.'' Fehmi got scared. so did the girls as they never heard someone so angry.

''Noh Fehmi? Bommie come up here! I know you're here'' The person called up.

''umm okay..'' Park bom nervously answered. Park bom went up to the person's room.

The person and Park bom's conversation.

''YAH! WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?''

''She wanted to follow,what can i do?''

''Go hang out somewhere else.''

''YAH! Taemin..i know you will feel awkward around her so just treat her nicely and maybe she will like you or even LOVE you..haha..'' with that Park Bom walked out and settled the girls.

Lee Taemin is Park bom's brother because Lee Taemin's father married again after Lee Taemin's real mother died. and their mom before this had Park bom with her own first husband who left them.

''Let's watch a movie first?''

''What title?'' Baby Minzy asked.

''Anything''Fehmi reassured.

''I'll get the snacks first, you guys choose'' Park bom left the room with Dara.

''Monte carlo?''

''I said anything.''

Meanwhile Taemin was wonder what to do. Park bom and Dara entered his room and explained what he should do.

''okay..i'll do it'' Taemin agreed.

Park bom got back and gave the snacks. Everyone got a snack and started to watch the movie. They were all having a great time watching but Fehmi's coke and snacks have finished. But she did not know how to get more and did not want to disturb Park bom. Park bom saw her and texted Taemin to get coke and snacks from the fridge and give it to Fehmi at that time. Taemin quickly picked up the snacks and hurriedly go to Fehmi and gave it to her.

''Ouh..when did i? why did you? umm Thank you!''

''y-you're w-wel-c-come!'' Taemin was shocked that she said thank you.

''umm..can i ask something?''

''YUP!'' Taemin became excited

''why are you doing this for me?why did you stuttered just now??''

''umm...you will find out soon enough :D''

''i guess i will then,when you tell me!''

''bye!'' Taemin ran off!

''wait! what are you doing here?''

''let me answer that! he is my younger brother :D'' Park bom quickly said

''so that explains..but why did he do that?''

''do what?'' Park bom pretended not to know.

''giving me snacks when i actually needed them?''

''maybe it's his instinct?''

''well you are her sister! you should know''

They soon forgot about the movie and the question was still ongoing. They then decided to have a sleepover after they had their dinner. The dinner was awkward and because Parkbom's and Taemin's parents weren't there. Parkbom, Taemin and Fehmi ate at one side of the table and the other side was CL,Baby Minzy and Dara.Since Taemin is sitting between Parkbom and Fehmi. He would help Fehmi whenever she needs help. This time Fehmi didn't ask any question and felt touched. When dinner was done,Fehmi walked around the house to have a sightseeing tour by herself. Little did she know that Taemin was following her.

When both were at the balcony,Taemin finally showed up. ''Hi!''

''ouh? why are you here?'' Fehmi was very shocked.

''umm the same reason and because the sky is very beautiful today!''

''well..it is very nice''

Soon they had a very intimate and sweet time talking to each other about intrests,hateful moment,funny moments. They became very,very close..

*inhale!exhale!* Taemin trying to calmdown as he knew this is the time to tell the truth.

''umm Fehmi~''

''yes?''

''I like like you...eversince i saw you~....'' Taemin tried to continue but Fehmi's finger didn't let him speak.

''I know....and if you want me to be your girlfriend..i would.....LOVE TOO!!''

At that very moment, Fehmi was swept and Taemin saw turning around with Fehmi in his hands.

''YAY!!''

''You know...i think i melted because of you~''

''mwo? melted?'' Taemin felt embarassed

''umm you helped me with all those stuff and spent some time with me here.''

They did not know that they are being heard by none other than CL,Dara,Baby Minzy and Taemin's sister Parkbom. They then jumped infront of them. ''SURPRISE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!''

''WAH! MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS ALL GROWN UP!! Parkbom sobbed.

''..... HAHA!!!'' Everyone laughed.

I'm sorry for the late request update D: and sorry if i didn't not follow the wholeplot D: