@ Chicken_Oppa - Your request is here~

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

A loud ring echoed through the room waking up a petite girl, who flew off her bed from shock. Puffing her bangs away from her eyes annoyed she slammed her alarm clock on the floor, before heading to her washroom; to take a shower. Once she stepped out, she looked for a pleasing outfit. Looking into the mirror she nodded her head at what she was wearing, before running down stairs for breakfast. 

 

“You're up? Eat you're breakfast and ride your bike to school; dad went to work early” her mother said, washing the dishes. She nodded obediently stuffing a piece of toast in . Once she gulped everything down she kissed her mother's cheek and waved goodbye. “Stay out of trouble” she heard her mother's faint voice as she grabbed her bike from the garage.

 

Once she hit the school gates, she parked her bike and made her way into the huge building. Walking to her locker she noticed her one and only friend Seulmi. She waved to her and Seulmi lit up with a smile. “Rinnie!” she shout giving her a hug. Rin smiled at her, before taking out her books for class. Just then a boy with light brown hair swiftly walked passed the two. Rin stared, as if it was the most beautiful thing that ever stepped in this world.

 

“Ya, Rin... enough of this. This is our last school year, you've liked the boy since pre-school, it is time for you to confess before that evil Yoona ends up marrying him” she said gawking at the girl, who had her arms around his as she smiled at everyone.

 

'How do I even communicate with him?' she signed towards Seulmi.

 

“I don't know, send a letter. Do something!” Seulmi whined. Rin pouted at her before shrugging her shoulders. Class began and fortunately for Rin, the class seats were divided alphabetically, thus making her end up sitting behind Onew. Who was the boy from earlier, she gazed at his perfect hair from behind with a blushed face.

 

“Don't you have anything else to look at?” Yoona scoffed rolling her eyes. Rin immediately looked away, acting as if she was doing school work. Onew turned around to look at her, but saw her working. “She's working, leave her alone Yoona” he said softly. Yoona shaked her head annoyed, brushing off the topic. After school, she had to attend the drama club for a meeting.

 

You'd think she was popular being an executive at Daejin High's Drama club; unfortunately she's not. She's only the decorator. She chooses the designs, for each play taking place. Rin walked around trying different shade of colors on the walls, trying to get the perfect contrast for the play coming up. She stepped back, and back, and back... that is, until she bumped into a wall.

 

“Ouch..”

 

Wait, a wall that talked? She immediately turned her head around to see her crush standing right there. If she had a voice, she'd have used it by now, to scream. This was the one and only time, Rin thanked her mute-ness. “Clumsy rin” Onew said with a laugh. Rin's face changed colors, right that instant. “Haha you're cute when you're blushing” he said poking her cheek. She gulped, trying to avoid the almond eyes staring right at her.

 

“If only I knew sign language” he sighed. “Well, I gotta go.. see you later, Rin” he waved with a smile. Rin waved enthusiastically, she ran out the drama club giggling like a mad woman. 'Onew talked to me!!' she thought in her mind as she rushed home, grabbing her bike. Once she stepped in her house, her father caught her happy expression. He looked at her amused as she jumped around like a jack in the box. “Something good happen at school?” he asked. She nodded repeatedly before rushing upstairs to webcam with Seulmi.

 

“What! He talked to you? He said he wish he understood sign language!?” Seulmi exploded with questions, making Rin nod over and over to each question that was asked.

 

“Then what are you waiting for!? CONFESS!” she shout, waking up her brother who told her to shut up. “Sorry” she whispered, before turning back to the laughing Rin.

 

“Are you going to at least try?” she asked. Rin shrugged. Seulmi sighed, and encouraged her to do something about her feelings. All rin could do was nod.

 

------

The next day at school, Rin walked in with a confident expression; she was going to confess her feelings to Onew once and for all. On her way to his locker, she tripped over a ball that was tossed right next to her. “Sorry, Sorry” the boy apologized. She looked up to see one of Onew's friends, Kibum was it? “Hey you're pretty” he complimented, making her blush.

 

“How come you won't reply?” he asked with a confused face.

“She's a mute, Key” Onew said coming up behind him.

“Oh, nice to meet you; I'm kibum” he said holding his palm out, she shook it.

Onew smiled at her, and she smiled back. She was about to give him his letter but he said he had to go somewhere, so he left. She turned to his locker and slipped the letter in.

 

Yoona saw her, so when she left; she walked over to his locker, opened it and took a look. She scoffed ripping the letter up before throwing it in the trash can. Days passed by and Rin didn't notice a thing from Onew, it was if he completely forget the letter. But, then again maybe he gets a lot of fan letters; so he just starts throwing it out?

 

Rin felt upset, she told Seulmi it wasn't going to work out, and gave up.

 

Months passsed by, and before they knew it; it was weeks before prom. Everyone began to reveal their university plans. Rin got accepted to many Universities but she was still choosing the right one. For some reason, she felt like going abroad.

 

After school, the drama club had a mandatory meeting; since they were the ones designing the lay outs for the prom. Rin finished up all the little things, including the colors. It was a theme of white and blue. They decided to masquerade the prom; so that it'll be a bit more funner, trying to figure out, who was who. Once the day came, Seulmi and Rin were excited. Rin wore a blue dress matching with a blue mask, where as Seulmi wore a different shade of blue which was much shorter and a silver mask. Stepping into the prom, Rin was impressed by her work; everything seemed to go well.

 

“It's the last year of high school, what the hey; let's go dance with randoms'” Seulmi said with a laugh, making Rin nod. She got towards the dance floor as a slow music played, looking around she saw Seulmi dancing with a boy already. Probably because of her long revealable legs, she sighed. “Looking for a dance partner?” a familiar voice asked. Rin had loved this man for too long, to recognize his voice in an instant. She turned towards him, and nodded. He let out a smile, before intertwining his right hand with hers, while his left arm; went around her waist. Rin blushed, this was the best day of her life. Her last high school memory, she got to dance with Onew. All the madness rushed through her, making her raise on her tippy toes to kiss him. Onew stood with a pause, shocked. But within seconds, he was kissing her back. Rin's eyes opened wide with bewilderment. Onew wrapped both his hands around her waist before deepening the kiss. Rin couldn't believe it, she pushed him away. Before running out of the prom hall. Seulmi didn't notice she was having too much fun with Key.

 

Rin ran home, holding onto her beating heart. 'He kissed me back?'

 

---------

Graduation eve came, and everyone was revealing which University they were going to. She found out from some students that Onew was going to Japan. How much she longed to go to the same school as him, but she was still shaken from the prom night's memory. She went home and looked through all the university apps to see which ones accepted her. She couldn't find her Japan app. 'Did I not get accepted to that one?' she pouted. “You got accepted to the one you wanted to go to” her mother said walking in through the door with the Japan app. “You sure you wanna leave Korea?” she asked.

 

Rin jumped with excitement hugging her mom before nodding. “Okay, but you're visiting every holiday, no matter what. My baby's growing” her mother said tearing. Rim grinned giving her mother a smooch on her cheek.

 

The big graduation day showed up, and Rin confidently walked up the stage to claim her certificate and award. She looked at the crowd and saw Onew cheering for her. Biting her lips, she rushed down the steps, finding her seat. After the graduation ceremony; there was an after party. Before she could head off with Seulmi, a hand pulled her back. She turned to face Onew.

 

“It took me a while to figure it out. But it's you. At prom. Rin, I just heard about the letter, and I wanted to tell you I feel the same way about you. I just couldn't say anything and---” before he could finish his sentence Rin attacked him with another kiss; shutting him up for good.

 

Seulmi and Yoona cheered, as both of them pulled away blushing. “I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you” Yoona apologized with a smile. Rin shook her head giving her a hug, before going towards Seulmi. “Told you, it'll work out” Seulmi giggled. Onew frowned before telling her, he was going to Japan for University. Smiling Rin held a finger out, before twisiting it. Onew looked at her confused. “It means 'ditto'. She's going to Tokyo Japan's University also” Seulmi explained. “That's great. I don't get to be seperated from you” Onew half shouted grabbing her waist. “Althought, I'm going to have to start taking Sign language classes” he groaned. Earning a pinch from Seulmi, “You should be glad!” she nagged. “I am I am! Rin” he called out. Rin looked towards him, “I love you” he smiled kissing her cheek.  

rocket mom lens border clip art

I hope you enjoyed this One-shot. Usually I have to be into the group to get a better feel, but I don't really like SHINee. Regardless, I tried my best.

~ Colorful Mist