@Reyn26's Suprise Suprise

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

It was 2pm and Eunmi is frustrated that her partner has still been in bed, snoring. 

''Lee Donghae!!!! Wake up right this instant or else...'' Eun mi said hesitating before finishing.

''OR ELSE WHAT?? I want to sleep with you for at least 10 more minutes please'' Donghae replied as fast as he could before Eunmi finished.

''OR ELSE I'LL THROW A BIG ICE COLD WATER ON YOU'' She continued.

''I know you wouldn't'' donghae smirked.

''In 5 sec only, i am really gonna do IT'' Eunmi sounded really serious.

Donghae knew what he was suppose to do and rush to Eunmi's side and tickled and then hug her.

''This is why i love you so much cutie'' Eunmi then giggled at Donghae's cute side.

''Hey,Donghae...do you...know what day it is...today??'' Eunmi asked with hope that he remembers.

''Umm..what day is it today? is it Tiffany's birthday?'' Donghae asked innocently.

''It's not...'' Eunmi's eyes started being teary. She was sad and shocked that Donghae forgot their very 1st anniversary. She can't believe that Donghae would forget such an important event in their relationship.

''Then what is it? Is it important to even know about?''Donghae asked again about the special day.

''Try to remember what day is it. I won't tell what day is it until you get it right. I will only give you until 10 pm only to figure out.'' Eunmi felt as if her heart would crush.

Suddenly Eunmi's phone rang and she picked it up without looking at the caller id.

''Hello?''Eunmi asked the girl who seems excited.

''Eunmi! Come with me to the mall! We need to do some shopping for today!''The girl squeled

''T.Ti.Tiffany? Why do you sound so excited about something?''Eunmi said calmly.

''YAH! WHY DID YOU FORGET MY NAME? ANYWAY EUNMI! I FOUND THE PRESENT THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT..YOU KNOW THAT PRESENT WHICH YOU WANTED TO GIVE TO DONGHAE!'' Tiffany shouted.

''Ouh k....YOU FOUND IT? I'LL GET READY NOW AND I'LL BE THERE IN 15 MINS'' Eunmi shouted and made Donghae much more curious.

Eunmi totally forgot that she was mad and sad at Donghae for forgetting their very 1st anniversary and was so excited to look at the present she has been longing to by. She first saw the present with her best friend,Tiffany. Since Tiffany knew she doesn't have enough money to buy it,she said she will buy it for her when she received her salary.Now the time has come for Tiffany to buy it. Eunmi wore just a simple T-shirt and shorts. She ran as fast as she could and reached the mall in 12 mins. Tiffany has just reached too.

''YAH! i'm over here!''Tiffany waved to Eunmi.

''Let's go to the shop now!!'' Tiffany could see that Eunmi was very excited and wanted to buy it as soon as possible.

''WAH! Thank you so much for making this happen. Donghae oppa will love it so much. Ouh that reminds me....''Eunmi became silent.

''Eunmi-sshi,are you okay?why do you look so sad?''Tiffany was worried that something happened.

''w-what? ouh i'm okay.let's go now..i don't think i want it anymore.''Eunmi said quietly enough for Tiffany to hear.

''wae?? i wanted to buy it for you but now you said you don't want it.''Tiffany slowly said.

''let's just go okay?''Eunmi turned her heels.

''umm..you can go back first..i want to go shopping for my own special day'' Tiffany turned to an all girls shop.

Tiffany knew that Eunmi still wants the present one day.Tiffany planned that when Eunmi get out of the mall,tiffany will go and buy the present for Eunmi. Eunmi nodded and ran all the way to the neighbourhood playground and cried under the slide. It was almost 7PM..A small boy showed up infront of her and gave her a handkerchief and a big lolli candy.

''Noona it's for you..don't cry anymore someone gave you this ''The small boy consoled Eunmi.

''*sob* aegi..noona is okay,where is your parents? who gave me this?'' Eunmi got curious.

''ahh my parents are at the bench near this playground,the person who gave you this is a tall,very handsome young man'' The small boy grinned.

''where is he now?''

''You can find him but he's very far from here. He's at The Han River..he said he first met you there''The small boy answered and ran away.

''AEGI!'' * ahh~ who is this young man anyway.. might as well i go there and check it out myself* Eunmi thought

[Tiffany's POV]

*hmm must be something wrong..i must call Donghae and find out what happen*

''Yoboseyo?''Donghae asked through the phone.

''YAH! it's me..umm can i ask what happen to Eunmi??'' Tiffany nervously asked.

''ahh~ Tiffany-sshi can you stop shouting? umm about Eunmi i don't know''Donghae said calmly.

''NO I CAN'T UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN THIS MORNING THAT MADE EUNMI SO UPSET!''Tiffany yelled some more.

''Eunmi got upset??''

''DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW,now tell me what happen this morning''Tiffany tried to calm down.

''okay..first she woke me up then we fought a little because i didn't want to wake up and wanted to sleep with her more. then she asked what day is today and i didn't know..so i answered wrongly and she gave me until 10pm to guess it but i still have no idea..''Donghae explained

''WHAT! NO WONDER SHE WAS UPSET! TODAY IS YOUR VERY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! HOW COULD YOU EVER FORGET.. I GUESS I WILL HELP YOU SET UP A SURPRISE FOR HER...AND BETTER FIND HER A PERFECT PRESENT TO MAKE UP FOR THIS'' Tiffany was shocked but was trying to help and told her plan..

[end of tiffany's pov]

*who met me at The Han River? must be a long time ago...*Eunmi thought

it has been 4 years since Eunmi met Donghae..it was very romantic when Donghae confessed.

''wow it's already 9pm now..how long should i wait..''Eunmi was interupted by a voice that was familiar.

''umm..Eunmi yeobo..turn around..i'm here'' He sounded nervous

''Lee Donghae..w-what are you doing here?''Eunmi got confuse

''I'm the one you have been waiting for..let's go somewhere. I want to bring you to there''

Donghae was being secretive so he could suprise her.

''umm...o-kay'' Eunmi just agreed..

They rode Donghae's car.The journey to the special place was awkward and very silent, there wasn't anyone talking and even the bugs on the roadside didn't make a sound.Suddenly Donghae asked Eunmi to wear a blindfold and Eunmi just agreed and asked her to sit in the car for a while. Donghae exited the car and quietly let Tiffany in.

''Annyeong!''

''Who's there?'' Eunmi got scared knowing that isn't Donghae's voice.

''YAH! you forgot again? i'm Tiffany,how can you forget about me??''Tiffany got upset.

''Why are you here? Where is Donghae?''

''umm that you will know soon enough. I just want to give you something and later you will know what to do with it,okay?''

''Okay okay,now what?''

''I'm going to leave you and later someone is going to get here and fetch you''

Meanwhile,Donghae was getting ready everything he needed. Soon, he approached the car and lead Eunmi to the special place.

''NOW YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES!!'' Donghae shouted.

Eunmi unfold her blinfold and saw the most amazing thing eversince her last birthday. The special place was a Beach that was decorated with everything Eunmi liked. Donghae was wearing a tuxedo. The was a table for 2 in the middle and the lights and music was just simply beautiful

. ''Happy 1st anniversary Eunmi!! I'm very sorry for forgetting it in the morning!''Donghae regretted

''Wow! it's okay! I love you''

''Here's your present! I hope you like it!''Donghae gave a beautiful gift box and inside there were a jewellery set for Eunmi.

''Ouh I LOVE IT!!'' Eunmi felt regret when she knew she didn't have a present for Donghae.

*wait.what did tiffany gave me?*Eunmi thinked.

Eunmi checked the thing that Tiffany gave her and IT was the present Eunmi first intended to give Donghae. Eunmi was very happy and gave the present to Donghae.

''HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OPPA!!''Eunmi shouted.

''Wah! gomawo! it's so beautiful. The watch i've always want!!'' Donghae Screamed.

Once they settled they got to the table and ate. Then they sat on the sand beach and lie onto each others listening to the peaceful waves and the night breeze.. Before they went home they played on the beach and had a very fun night. In that night, the bed was very messy because of these two lovely couple.

rocket mom lens border clip art

-I'm Sorry it's not Romantic..