@Strawberry's Be Mine~

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

It was friday and Sungyeol and Jaz have just ended school. And were going back home.

''YAH!! WAIT FOR ME!! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!! WAIT FOR ME!!!''Sungyeol shouted loudly so Jaz can hear him.

''Stop following me around and stop running..'' Jaz said and suddenly runs away from Sungyeol.

''Aaaakkkkk!!!'' Sungyeol screamed while running to catch Jaz.

''Why are you running away from me?? I want to go back home with you!!'' Sungyeol said hoping that Jaz would stop.

The fact that Sungyeol's always following her is sweet but when he follows her everytime they go somewhere is bugging her. She would always run away from him to get privacy but for some reason,at times she always wants Sungyeol to be beside her and make her happy.Sungyeol was always her closes friend and Sungyeol always makes her laugh and smile all day.

''Okay,i'll slow down but only if you buy me an ice cream later. Deal?'' Jaz gave a simple deal.

''Sure,anything for you! Now slow down please... If you don't want me to run and scream all day'' Sungyeol fussed about running.

''well,i'm not running either. I'm too tired to run and that's why i gave you that deal to relax for the day'' Jaz explained.

While walking,

''Okay good.What flavour do you want anyway?'' Sungyeol asked.

'' Anything would do. But i would need to look at the flavours to choose. They have so many flavours now'' Jaz complained.

''wow even that you want to complain. well okay. We'll arrive there like in 5 more mins so do you want anything else?''

''nope.just ice creams''

When they arrived at the ice cream shop,the shop wasn't full so there are some seat vacant. Sungyeol asked Jaz to seat down first and choose what flavour she wanted. She wanted a choco peppermint ice cream and Sungyeol just went with a simple vanilla ice cream. Sungyeol went to order and in just 5 mins,Sungyeol was back with the orders that both of them wanted. While eating,everyone kept quiet and suddenly 'Be Mine' came palying on the radio there.Sungyeol suddenly sang the whole song just loud enough for only Jaz to hear. Jaz felt touched that Sungyeol would sing that song in an ice cream shop.When the song stopped it was perfectly the time where they had just finished their ice cream and were heading back home.Together. They arrived at Jaz's house after the awkward moment.Sungyeol mumbled something.

''I l-l-l-like y-you m-m-more than a f-f-f-friend'' Sungyeol tried to speak clearly.

''What did you just say? ouh nevermind. I'm getting tired,i want to rest so you better hurry up home'' Jaz said.

Sungyeol felt sad and embarrassed but just brush it off since it's not the first time that he felt this way eversince he tried to confess. But the truth is Jaz heard it but just wanted him to say it clearly and aloud.

He smsed Jaz and wrote ''Jaz,why not tomorrow we go to the beacha and settle down a bit?''

Jaz replied ''Sure :D I miss the beach since i haven't gone there in ages. I want to bring my necessities and a picnic basket for us''

''Sure. I'll bring mine too.. You want to bring a picnic? Cool'' Sungyeol got excited. *yay it will be like a date with only two of us on a beach and eating with each other.*

''okay..see you tomorrow!''

During dinner,Sungyeol was smiling widely throughout dinner but Sungyeol's family find it normal eversince Jaz came into his life. Morning came and Sungyeol promised Jaz to meet her at 10a.m at a small shop near the beach. Sungyeol went there on time but Jaz arrived at 11a.m.

''YAH! WHY WERE YOU LATE? YOU ALWAYS WAKE UP EARLY!'' SungYeol shouted.

''i came late be-be-because i was preparing the picnic'' Jaz tried to explain.

Sungyeol became calm again knowing that Jaz actually put in a lot of effort in this picnic basket.

''okay next time be on time and if it was troubling making the picnic basket,don't do it''

Sungyeol held out his hand and when Jaz grabbed it.Sungyeol pulled her in the water and splashed her with more water.

''YAH!'' Jaz got irritated because she can't defend herself.

''Now you scream like me!''Sungyeol said

''No i don't! Now come here.''

''For what?''

''Just come!'' Jaz pleaded

"Here!''

Jaz splashed a whole lot of water on Sungyeol. But Sungyeol's shirt was white so when it's wet,people can see through it.

''Wah!!'' Sungyeol screamed trying to hide his 'exposed' body

''I never knew your body was like that! Haha!''

''Don't look!! or else i'll rip your clothes!'' Sungyeol tickled Jaz

''Do you really have that desire? Well i guess i shouldn't look but i want to!!''

''NO!!!!''

After playing in the water like that for more than an hour,they went out of the waters and sat down for the picnic.

''Yummy! This is weird..''Sungyeol calmly stated.

''Yup. but why id this weird?''

''It seems like we are dating..hehe..'' Sungyeol got more red *i do want to date you*

''umm.. just continue eating then we can go'' Jaz blushed.

From the next Sunday - Thursday,both of them got busier than usual and they can only chat through the phone.

Only the next friday and saturday are the only days that they were free that week. On Friday,

''Hey! HERE!'' Sungyeol shouted

''Where?'' Jaz asked

''HERE!! ON THE BIG TREE'S BRANCH!!'' Sungyeol shouted again, gripping on a smaller branch with one of his hands.

Jaz looked up and saw Sungyeol holding 2 balloons and the other hand gripping onto the branch.

''Come up here now'' Sungyeol ordered

. ''i don't know how to'' Jaz tried to climb up.

''well use the ladder behind this tree.''

''ouh..i'm going up.''

''why do i need to go up anyway? why are you up there?'' Jaz said while climbing up

''well i want to tell you s-s-something spe-special'' Sungyeol said nervously.

Sungyeol practice on how to confidently say that he loves Jaz eventhough Jaz was not at his house at that time. Jaz's beautiful face kept recalling in Sungyeol's mind which made Sungyeol very nervous. After hours of practice, He was ready to face his crush that he had for a long time.

''Give space!'' Jaz said as she saw there was just a small place for her to sit.

''okay,just t-take this balloons first''

''umm okay,what's that shiny thing?''

''Be Mine'' Sungyeol suddenly said without stuttering and was blushing.

''what did you just say?..'' Jaz got confused

'' I LIKE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND! WOULD YOU BE MY GIRFRIEND? wow now thats a relief'' Sungyeol shouted and nervously wait for Jaz's answer.

''umm..how should i say this...OF COURSE I WOULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!''

Upon this loud confession people came to gather at the bottom of the tree and all of them clapped. They both blushed.

''actually i have heard the first time you said this but you were stuttering and i thought i would give you a chance to calm down and say it clearly..''

''seriously? i want to give you this'' Takes the couple ring that was tied on the balloon's strings.

''at first,i was suprised you stuttered cause i thought you wouldn't stutter at this kind of things''

''well some things are just hard for this BOYFRIEND of yours'' exaggerating the word boyfriend.

They hugged and had their very first kiss on top of the tree. All of them were happy.

-Sorry it wasn't long and that romantic :(