@Minrin-ah Your Request is Complete

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

"Let's go” a man in his late forties told a young girl as she dragged her luggage. “I'm trying” she whined in broken korean, making the man laugh at her. Within minutes, she was in a huge van on her way to her new house. She didn't really listen to the rules her uncle mumbled, although one specific word caught her mind. 'Boys? 5 of them!?' she turned to her uncle confused. “I thought I was living with cousin Kibum?” she stuttered.

 

“You are, but he's famous in Korea. So he's living under a roof with 4 of s” he explained. She nodded with a hesitant expression. Once the car parked, her stomach began doing flip flops. It wasn't everyday you find a girl, moving in with 5 Korean celebrities. Once the door opened revealing a tall man, with a huge adams apple. She rephrased her sentence, “5 HOT korean celebrities” The boy looked at her confused. Oh no, she said that out loud didn't she. She brushed it off before rushing into the house.

 

She saw her cousin Kibum and leaped forward into his arms. “Oppa!” she cried tightening the hug. He laughed and patted her back, “Missed me?” he chuckled. “Missed you? It's been 5 years!” she whined, making him pout. “I guess I've been too busy with these guys, to notice” he confessed, scratching his head.

 

Minrin took a look at the charming boys who stood infront of her waving. “I'm SHINee's leader Onew” a puffy cheeked boy, smiled at her. “SHINee's maknae Taemin! We'll get along just fine” he giggled waving. “SHINee's vocalist Jonghyun” a boy with big nostrils said, kissing her palm. Kibum growled at him, making him drop Minrin's in fear.

 

Minrin laughed and pointed at one boy who stood a bit far way “Who are you?” she asked, he was the boy from earlier who opened the door. “I don't know, who are you?” he replied nonchalantly. “He's Minho, he doesn't talk a lot” Taemine explained as she nodded. Before Kibum could open his mouth she covered it “I don't need your intro, cuz” she said with a laugh. Key pouted, hitting her arm lightly. “He's the omma” Taemin laughed poking key. “Because of his cooking right? Key you have got to make me food, I missed your cooking” she said with delight.

 

“One Jajangmyeon coming up!” he said rushing to the kitchen. The boys followed, Minrin walked to Minho and waved. “I'm Minrin, no one asked my name” she laughed. “Hi Minrin!” Taemin called from the kitchen. Following with the other members, shouting her name, Onew even mentioned her name was beautiful. Minho looked at her before saying “Hey..” he walked to his room and shut the door closed. “Wah he's so cool” she spazzed looking at his door.

 

At dinner, she sat beside Kibum and Minho, Minho casually ate his food, but felt a pair of eyes staring him down. “Could you stop staring at me?” he coldly asked, as she turned her face shocked. “Hey leave her alone” Taemin says to Minho with scrunched up eye brows. Minho shrugged finishing his food, before rushing back into his room. “No fun guy” Onew said, before patting Minrin's head. Minrin laughed at his english, before nodding her head “Yes, No fun guy” she giggled.

 

Minrin began to feel comfortable with the guys, and within a weeks worth of time, she was inseparable from Taemin. “I wonder what you'll do when I leave 3 weeks from now” she joked. “Don't even mention that! I'll be in depression” he said hugging her close. She even got Minho to crack a smile at her joke sometimes, but lately she's been feeling different. It wasn't around the other SHINee members, just Minho. It was is if, she was a loss of words when she was around him. Her cheeks would change colour, she'd end up staring at him, more than needed.

 

Taemin and Kibum seemed to notice her feelings a bit before she did. “You think she likes him?” Taemin asked Key, after spending a day with her at the park. “I'm positive” Key replied, eyeing Minho; who smiled at her when she blew bubbles.

 

“He likes her back, he totally does” Taemin half shouted. “Sh.. don't let them hear” Key nagged. Later that night Key sent Minrin to get extra blankets, from the room at the back. She happily skipped towards the room, but unfortunately the blankets were up too high. She repeatedly jumped and jumped to try and catch the blankets, but to her dismiss it wasn't possible. Suddenly someone came up behind her and easily slipped the blankets off the shelf.

 

“Thanks Min--” before she could complete her sentence her legs intertwined with the blanket making her trip right onto Minho. They hit the ground with Minrin on top, causing her lips to smack against his by force. Blame gravity....

 

Minho's eyes opened wide, before he lightly pushed her off him. “I'm sorry” she apologized still dazed from the kiss. “I-It's ok” he stuttered, going back into his room. Things got even more awkward between them after the surprise kiss.

 

-------

Today was Minrin's birthday. Everyone but Minho had a schedule, so Taemin thought it was the best plan. He and Key both talked Minho into taking her to an amusement park, spending the day with her because it was a special day for her. He refused a few times, but eventually agreed. Key and Taemin high fived each other before kissing her forehead wishing a happy birthday.

 

“Sorry we have to leave” Jonghyun pouted.

“Yeah, we'll get you a present, I promise” Onew says.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY” Key and Taemin shout at the same time before leaving the house.

 

Minrin chuckled, before Minho came out of the room all dressed. “We're going to an amusement park, so hurry up and get dressed” he said. Minrin perked her head up before smiling brightly, she nodded and ran upstairs.

 

She wore some skinny jeans and a micky mouse tee, before rushing downstairs to put on a pair of sneakers. She followed Minho out of the house and got in his car. The car ride to the amusement park, was quiet and awkward. Once they got their tickets, she gazed at all the rides just waiting for her to ride. She saw a huge roller-coaster and immediately grabbed his arm, and dragged him into the line.

 

“I love roller-coasters!' she said excited. “You seem overly excited” he commented. “That's because I'm spending my birthday with you. I'm close with each and every member, but between us it's always awkward. I want to change that” she said with a smile. Minho softened before nodding. He took hold of her hand, and led her up the line. Butterflies filled her tummy, as Minho dragged her along this time. She screamed during the whole ride as Minho laughed enjoying it.

 

Once they got off they looked at the pictures taken and cried with laughter at their expressions. Minho bought it as a memory of today, he printed two copies; one for her and one for him. They went on many other rides, and after they ate; she called it a day. Once they stepped out of the car, she was about to enter the door; but Minho pulled her back.

 

Next thing she knew, she was pulled into a kiss. And she had to say, this kiss was a lot more romantic than the gravity kiss they shared earlier. “Omo, look at them” Taemin said looking out the window with shock. All the SHINee members stared at the two lover's make out session, with shock. “That Minho, better stop kissing my cousin like a hungry animal, before I smack his face in” Key said not liking the scene.

 

After a few minutes short of breath, he pulled away.

 

“Happy Birthday, Minrin-ah” he whispered, leaning in for another kiss.

rocket mom lens border clip art 

Another SHINee fic, which I'm honestly not so good at xD Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it. 

Colorful Mist