@Kitten83 You're request is completed~ B.L.O.C.K IS BBANG! XD

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

Two beautiful little kids ran in the sand holding hands. Once they reached the tip of the beach, the boy began to splash the girl with the waves of water. The girl shrieked before pushing his entire body into the water. “Yah!” he screamed in an adorable little voice, once he managed to get up. The girl stuck her tongue out, making him chase her all the way to their parents.

 

In a flash Bianca woke up. “Why do I keep dreaming about him?” she asked herself in a low whisper. Shrugging she jumped out of her bed, hitting the bathroom. Once she got out, she made her way down stairs to see her mother nod on the phone.

 

“You got accepted to stardom, I was just reviewing the rules with them” she said in a strict manner.

 

“OH MY GOD! NO WAY!” she jumped up in the air with a giggly voice.

 

“That is until, I finish negotiating how it's going to roll” her mother says in a stern voice.

 

“Eomma~ Come on! I'm going to be rich, and not only that; I get to do what I always dreamt of doing!” she spazzed jumping around.

 

“Alright alright, you can check out the place today. But I'm taking a look at that contract no matter what you say. Deal?” she asked.

 

Bianca shrugged “Deal eomma!”

 

-----

Bianca ran back up stairs in look for a perfect outfit. She found one of her old sweaters to keep her from the chilly wind. Putting it on, she grabbed some stockings and slipped on her favorite jean skirt.

 

Grabbing her white bag she made her way out the house, that was after giving her mother a kiss on the cheek. The taxi ride to Stardom Entertainment, was quite little; she hopped off and paid the driver before making her way up the huge steps.

 

As she walked in she encountered many new and old celebrities faces. She bowed to them all before walking up to the receptionist lady. “How may I help you?” she asked politely.

 

“I'm Bianca Choi, just recently got accepted her as a trainee” she said with a smile.

 

“Oh, It's nice to meet you Bianca; follow me” the receptionist said returning the smile, before walking down the hall. She observed the one too many boys who winked at her. Blushing she looked away and saw Cho PD smiling right at her.

 

“Here she is! My lovely newest trainee, Bianca” he said observing her face. Bianca bowed letting out a grin. “Heres the contract, have your parents sign it, and bring it back in on your first day which is Monday” he said as Bianca nodded.

 

-------

She walked in on monday with a confident feel. Observing her cousin talk to one of the Block B members, she smiled in delight before rushing over to scare him.

 

“BOO!” she shout.

Unfortunately also the Block B members got scared. “Oh my god, you're so pathetic” Tae-il said with a sigh. “Don't mind him, it's not every day he sees such a pretty girl” Bbomb said kissing her palm making her blush. Tae-il looked quite familiar. She just couldn't point her finger to it. Wait a second, Taeil? Taeil meaning her shark, Taeil?

 

She rush towards him placing her palms on his cheek.

 

“Taeil ya?” she called out. Tae-il looked at her weird.

 

“Sharkie?” she said.

 

Block B laughed, “Even she thinks you're a shark” Jaehyo giggled.

 

“Get your hands off me” he said pushing her away with anger.

 

“Oppa, You don't remember me?” she said with a frown. “Come on Bianca, you probably are imagining things. Sorry guys” Top said as he dragged her out.

 

“Oppa its him!” she shrieked.

 

“He doesn't remember you. So let's keep as is” Top reassures patting her back as she gently cried.

 

Over the next few months, she managed to calm down and look at him differently. She got a lot closer towards Bbomb and P.O who were always there for her whenever she needed help. Tae-il on the other hand disliked her. Without knowing that Tae-il kept his distance from her, because she kept giving him nightmares of his childhood. He didn't know what it was about her.

 

One day for her birthday, everyone seemed to forget except for Bbomb. He came to work with flowers in his hand and handed them over to her. “Uwahhh Bbomb oppa!” she said engulfing him into a hug, for some reason getting Tae-il a little jiffy. He grabbed his bags heading out, before P.O called him “Aren't you joining us for Bianca's party?” he asked.

 

Tae-il shook his head, “I'm visiting mom remember?” he reminded him.

 

“Oh yeah! Sorry Bianca, but usually Tae-il always visits his parents in Busan during the weekends” P.O explained as she nodded nontheless waving goodbye to him.

 

-------

[In Busan]

 

“Wah! My son grew so well!” his mother complimented him, pulling him in for a hug. All he could do was smile. “Oh yes! I found something while cleaning out the attic” she told him rushing upstairs. Only to come downstairs with a box of memories and a photobook.

 

“Remember Bianca?” she said with a smile, dusting off the dust. “She was so cute” she said in awe. Tae-il stared at the pictures in shock. “Bianca?” he asked. “Don't tell me you forgot about Bianca” his mother laughed. “She was your best friend ever since you were a little diaper boy.” Tae-il dropped the bowl of noodles he was holding.

 

“Eomma, I have ... I have to go!” he rushed out in panic.

 

“Atleast finish your food” he heard her faint voice as he ran towards his car. Rushing in, he started the engine and roared off.

 

[Back In Seoul]

 

“Happy Birthday” he grinned kissing her cheek. She blushed madly before pushing him away. “Yah you're always so close to me” she whined. “You don't like it?” he said bringing himself closer, as she pushed him away.

 

“I like you” he said with a smile. She stopped pushing and stared at his face.

 

“Not satisfied? Okay, hmm.. oh, I LOVE YOU” he said with a grin. All Bianca could do was blankly stare at him, making him chuckle. He walked forward and cupped her cheeks before leaning in.

 

Taeil stepped in and watched as Bbomb kissed his childhood love. Right there, Right now. The only thing that broke his heart and making him regret everything was the fact that she responded.

 

I'm sorry for forgetting you, Bianca.

 

And with that, he made his way back to his mother's house.

 

Bbomb pulled away and smiled at Bianca. “Always be mine” he whispered as she nodded with a chuckle.  

rocket mom lens border clip art

Block B ATLAST! A Block B Request WOO~ XD Hope you enjoyed it, as much as I did Kitten83 =D

Colorful Mist