Chapter 2

Mine

     "Ah, I still cant believe we are going home tomorrow" Kristal sighed while put her last folded her clothes inside the suitcase. Amber snorted slightly beside her.

     "Just pack, you jasshik. We still have school and there's no way we would abandon it"

     "We will go on another holiday by the end of the year" Kris tapped his youngest sister's shoulder. "So study well and get a nice score. If you guys success in making me proud, I'll buy you guys Louis Vuitton"

     "Waaa oppa daebak!!!" Kristal jumped and hugged her oppa tightly. "I make sure to get straight As in all of my tests oppa! Promise!"

     Kris laughed and returned the hug while peeked at Amber who put her best straight face but couldnt stop the twitching lips of her, itched to smile widely. Ahh... Her sisters are so adorable.

     "Let's go, the cab will be here in a minute" Kris commanded and his sisters immediately pull on their suitcases. After they leave, Kris wandered around the room, checked for the maybe forgotten items in every corner of the room. He caught a sight of calm trees around his room and decided to stop and enjoy the view for a moment. He didn't really want to comeback to Seoul. He wanted to stay here for another week...or two weeks maybe, just diving around and snapping pictures. Kris took out his camera and snapped some more pictures. He took a picture of the trees, the garden, some tourists who enjoyed the sunshine, birds...until his lens caught a sight of a man. A very beautiful looking man with red hair. He was staring at the people in the garden and Kris's breath just simply hitched. Man, how could someone so georgeous like that exist? His shutter trembled slightly until the boy turned his head, locked eyes with Kris's lens. Kris froze immediately. The boy is just so so so beautiful. They were silent for a minute until Kris saw the beautiful stranger's lips turned into a smirk. Kris was hypnotized by his beauty until Amber's voice pulled him back to reality.

     "Oppa, the cab ain't gonna wait for us until the next 1 hour. Come on, let's go!"

     "Y-yes... Of course" Kris answered back groggily. His eyes never left the red-head beauty. Not even until his feet left the room.

 

                                                                               *

     It was dark already on the ship. The wind was blowing slightly harsher than usual, made Amber and Kristal who were quarelling about some pictures decided to go sleep than a sea motion sickness. Kris sighed, used his hand to fanned himself. He got a small room with two beds, and his sisters have occupied all the space. He didn't have heart to push them or just simply nudge to one of them so he could lay down and sleep. The room was so hot, and Kris felt uncomfortable. He sighed and stood up. Got some fresh air would be nice.

     "Oppa where are you going?" Kristal's hoarsh voice questioned. Kris turned to found his little sister opened her sleepy eyes and screwed face. "Are you going outside? Be careful, this wave could drive us crazy"

      Kris laughed and nodded. He walked out of the room and shuddered when cold wind hit his skin. Wow, this is good. He walked closer to the side of the ship. Well, the waves were pretty big and it made the ship shook violently. He was about to left and went straight to the toilet when one of the room clicked open. He glanced and froze when he saw a beautiful boy with read hair walked out from it. The boy he saw earlier in Labuan. The beautiful boy with sharp eyes.

     "It's dangerous to stand there" the redhead beauty said, voice slurred ily. "If you are not careful, you would be drowned" Kris snapped back from his daydreaming and hurriedly stepped back. He watched in amusement when the readhead walked closer to him, stood right infront of him, gave a stunning y smirk. "Hey blondie, what's your name?"

     "K-kris" Kris answered with a dry throat. He winced at how shaking his voice was and the other boy chuckled softly.

     "Hey. My name is Tao. Nice to meet you" Tao offered his hand and Kris shakily shook it. Cold. That pale hands are cold. Tao must be cold.

     "Your hand is freezing" Kris winced. "Are you cold?"

     "Just a little" Tao raised his shoulders. "It's so windy right here so, yeah"

      "I think you should go back to your room before you catch cold" Kris said worriedly.

      "Then you? What you gonna do?"

      "I'm going to the toilet and then back to my room" Kris answered groggily. He couldnt stand looking at Tao's reddish sharp eyes. He used a nice softlens. It suit perfectly with his red hair.

     "Wanna come to my room?" Tao offered. "It's cold and I get a little bit lonely here"

     "A-what?" Kris gasped. This boy is crazy. He just met a stranger with blonde hair and suddenly ask them to go into his room. Doesn't that boy think of the possibility that Kris is dangerous? "A little chit-chat won't hurt right?" Tao asked, with his puppy eyes.

     "...nahh...no..." Kris smiled while shook his head. "My sisters would probably awakaned now. I should go back to my room"

     "Come on" Tao pulled Kris to his room. "I'm a nice friend to gossips with, you wouldn't get bored"

     Kris watched helplessly as the other boy dragged him inside of the room. Kris looked around the room, stared at every inch of the small room. "Where's your suitcase?" Kris asked while sat on the bed, relaxed himself. His eyes twitched when he heard the door closed. Somehow it's a little creepy. He would feel better if only Tao could open the door, but he didn't.

     "I put them... On the other side..." Tao answered, voice dark. He walked slowly toward Kris who was busy wandering his eyes, compared Tao's room with his own room. Tao eyed Kris from head to toe. Such a perfection, this human is. Fair skin, long legs, beautiful hair, and look at his jawline. So tempting. Tao gulped while inhaled the scent. Kris is so tempting. Tao tried to control his sudden raise of lust. His right hand slowly made his way to gripped Kris's chin, turned the boy's face toward him.

     "W-wha..." Kris stunned when he saw Tao's face was so close to him. His left cold hand ran through Kris's jawline, made him gasp slightly. Kris raised his hand and held Tao's wrists, tried to push the other away. He started to feel uncomfortable with his new friend's behavior. No matter how beautiful he think he is, Tao's not suppose to just seduce people he doesnt know like this. Kris started to squirm when Tao's lips started to brush against his neck.

     "T-tao-sshi!! What are you d-doing? Stopp!" Kris felt a warm tongue his neck. He was about to scream when he felt an unbearable pain shot his neck. It was so painful he forgot to scream. His eyed widened and his breath quickened. He felt blood started to make its way out of his body and his new friend was it hungrily. Kris's legs went jelly in a blink and he desperately clung into Tao. He felt his power drained and he let out a shaky breath when Tao him harder. When he was about to pass out, Tao released him and stared at his eyes. A dark red eyes met a chocolate brown one.

     "Mine..." Tao hissed with a low scary voice. "Now you are officially mine, Kris Wu"

 

 

 

                                                                             *

 

 

     Kristal opened her eyes, throat dry and dehydrated. She searched for a bottle of water and gulped it down immediately. She looked around, found his older sister Amber sprawled on the bed and his oppa nowhere.

     "Where does Kris oppa go?" Kristal mumbled and stood up slowly. "He has gone for an hour already. What is he doing?" The pretty girl opened the room's door, tightened her jacket and looked around. She saw no sign of her brother. She started to look around while calling her oppa sometimes. After a few minutes, she let out a frustrated sigh. Her brother wasn't there. Where's him? Kristal was about to just wait for him in their room when she saw something beside the deck. Kristal eyes widened. She knew it, it's Kris iPod! She hurriedly approached the iPod, snatched it and eyed it carefully. Yes, this is Kris's iPod! So where's Kris? Kristal knew his brother wasn't the type who carelessly would put his belongings down. She started to panicked. She got even more horrified when she saw the earphones are hung at the edge of the ship.

     "Kris oppa? Kris oppa where are you?" Kristal started to screamed. She explored the whole ship, shouted her oppa's name and didn't get any reply others than the grumbling and angry voices from the rooms. Her body started to rock in fear. Where the hell is her oppa? Where's her Kris oppa?

      Only heaven knows it.