Chapter 6 - I'm with you

Mine

 Kris had already know some of the member of Chanyeol's pack. There's a handsome super gentle leader called Jung yunho, a playful girl who loves to cling around called Hyuna, some hot y men like Nichkhun, Chanyeol and Taecyeon, a beautiful lady called Yoona, a serious but kind-hearted Taeyang, a boy who loves to flirt-Jonghyun and many more that Kris couldn't remember in only two days.

He also have gotten a lot comfier in the werewolve's house. The werewolves were warm, and also gentle. So different with the vampires who were so rude and cold.

And Chanyeol...

Kris loves Chanyeol's warm brown eyes, wide grin and deep voice. He loves Chanyeol's tall body and an undeniable power. Chanyeol is so georgeous. Everytime Chanyeol held his hand, Kris felt protected. He loves to be beside Chanyeol. Not he knew that Chanyeol also felt the same way.

 

 

 

                                                                   *

"Wait, let me check your stomach" Yunho said gently while put his hand on Kris's flat stomach. His eyes narrowed, eyebrows knitted. Kris on the other hand was so nervous. The leader came to check on him, searched for an abnormality in his stomach. "Okay. I found it. He is alive there" Yunho said and pulled his hand away. "They have succed. You are 3 days pregnant now, Kris"

Kris mouth agaped. Darn. So the vampires really intend to made him pregnant. Ck.

"We'll take care of that. I promise" Yunho stood up. "I'll ask the guys to search on how to abort this half-blooded baby. Just rest until we found the way" Yunho said and stood up. "Chanyeol, take care of Kris, okay?"

"Yes, sir" Chanyeol answered immediately. He turned his head and smile at the now pale Kris. "Don't be scared. We could take care of that baby" Kris turned his head and smiled weakly.

Yeah, everything's gonna be alright. Kris knew it.

"Sooo, what do you think about my family?" Chanyeol grinned at Kris.

"They are so kind" Kris smiled. "I like them" "

They have to" Chanyeol said. "If they don't, say it to me. I'll kick their asses out of this house"

"Hmmmm... you wouldn't dare. Some of them are your elder siblings" Kris laughed lightly. "I dare you to kick Yunho-ssi, Nichkhun-ssi or Taeyang-ssi's out of this house"

"Errr... I mean if they really really do something bad to you" Chanyeol flustered. "W-well, Yunho-ssi won't do such a thing, and so does Taeyang-ssi, they are all kind-hearted. Emm..."

Kris laughed at Chanyeol's panicked voice. He nodded and flashed Chanyeol a super sweet smile.

"I know"

Chanyeol couldnt help but stunned by the smaller's beautiful smile. Chanyeol's cheeks reddened and he fought to hide it away.

"I think you should rest now, Kris" Chanyeol said. "You are still weak, you need to rest much. I will leave you to sleep. Good night, princess"

Kris laughed at the nickname. He watched as Chanyeol made his way out of the bedroom, didn't forget to gave his super bright grin before closed the door. Kris pull his blanket, sighed at the comfort. He then closed his eyes, slowly drove off to dreamland.

And his dream that night, wasn't really sweet.

He dreamed about Tao...

 

 

                                                                         * "

Still can't find him?" Tao shouted angrily. Luhan and Myungsoo who just got back from the jungle just looked down. Tao was so angry. His dark aura spread all around the castle. Jessica was also no exception. She kept searching for Kris all day.

"That werewolves gonna pay! Use all the way that you can to find their hiding place! I'm gonna ruin all of them!!! I'm being dead serious now! If you could find the werewolve's hiding place, call me! I personally will come and snatch my wife from them and kill all of them!"

"Y-yes" Luhan and Myungsoo nodded. They went away again, left a very frustratred Tao and Hara alone.

"Don't worry, Tao. The baby's heartbeat is still strong. They haven't do anything bad to him"

"Yeah, for now. Who knows what's gonna happen in the next minute?" Tao gritted his teeth. "What if they kill the mother too? I will lost Kris!"

Hara didn't answer, just kept her head down.

"I won't give up, I'll search them to the end. Kris wu, is mine! Him, and his baby are mine!"

 

                                                                           *

 

Kris gasped loudly at his dream.

He dreamt about Tao.

He dreamt Tao came to him and snatch him away. He dreamt about Tao killed Chanyeol and the rest of the pack. He dreamt about Tao's rough hands ran through his body. Kris woke up with a loud scream.

Chanyeol was the first to dash inside of the room, found Kris was a sobbing mess. Chanyeol came to hug the blondie, rocked him slowly in his arms.

"I'm scared, Yeol! I'm scared!" Kris screamed, voice hoarshed from the tears. "Please! Please make him go away! I'm scared!!!"

"It's okay, I'm with you. I'm with you, Kris"

After a few minutes, Kris started calming down. His grip on Chanyeol's still tight.

"Don't go" Kris pleaded when Chanyeol moved. "Stay with me, don't leave me"

Chanyeol looked at Kris's puppy eyes. The blondie still trembling wildly and his grip weak. Chanyeol sighed and pull Kris to his embrace, laid their body on the bed.

"Yah, Kris. You are safe. I'm with you, I'm not gonna let the vampires hurt you. You have me, and my family. Okay?" Chanyeol whispered sweet things to calm Kris down, and it did a job.

That night both boys slept in each other's arms.

Peacefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

 

Yaahh finally weekend is coming and I could upload this chapters  *yehet*

I think from now on I gonna upload new chapters on saturday and sunday, so please stay tuned for the new chapters hehe :D

Your comments and subscriptions are brightening my days, thanks !!

I'll commit to myself that I'm gonna FINISH this story, no matter how long it's gonna take!

I won't abandon it like my previous "our story", ggapsong XD

Please show lots and lots of love for our Krisyeol,