Chapter 12 - Epilogue :)

Mine

Kris's life back to normal. He's greeted super warmly by his family who kept hug him and didn't let him step put from the house in almost a month full. Kris also changed his work. He is now working as a photographer for travel magazine. The salary is not as much as when he was working for a company, but it made him felt more alive. He also hadn't got his chance to comeback and meet Chanyeol in person because he's so busy.

"You can't go, Kris-ahh. You gotta work for this holiday too. You have a photoshoot in Phuket"

"Andwae! Again? Ya Sajjangnim, why can't you just give me two or three days off?" Kris whined. "Last time you also cancel my holiday because of photoshoot. Come on, give me a break"

"You are leaving tomorrow at 9 AM, by Korean air. I will give you a ticket in business class, okay? You will begin the photoshoot at 5 PM and the theme, sunset. You will be working with a new model in SM agency. Meet him there. Thank you for the hardwork, I'll pay you double. Please Kris-ah, just say yes"

Kris stared at his boss blankly. He knew he wouldn't win against this Byun Baekhyun. Especially when the petite boss give him a puppy eyes. Darn that aegyo. Kris finally nodded and sighed when Baekhyun smiled brightly.

"You are my favorite favorite favorite photographer, Kris. I will postpone your holiday until this photshoot. Then after that you can have a holiday for two weeks, full!" Baekhyun promised.

"Really? 2 weeks?" Kris's eyes glistened in hope then after that nodded excitedly. "Okay, deal. Double pay, 2 weeks holiday"

At least I could stay with Chanyeol for two weeks...

 

***

 

Kris let out a sigh when he finally landed in phuket. He got off from the plane and headed to the hotel. He his phone and got a message from Baekhyun.

 

A-yoo~ Hahahahhaa Call this number 0xxxxxxxx It's our model, mr. Park Good luck with your job!

 

Kris sighed. After took a nice bath, the blonde changed his cellphone number with the local number and dialled the number Baekhyun sent to him.

"Hello?"

Kris taken back a little with the deep slurry voice who pick up his call.

"H-hello? Mr. Park? This is Kris, your photographer for today"

There's a silent for a while and the voice replied. "Yes. Kris Wu. Right?"

"Uh-huh. I would like to meet you today at the...ehh...what's the name again..." Kris fiddled through his notes.

"Why don't we just meet in the lobby?" Kris stopped when the man asked him.

"Eoh? Lo-lobby?"

"You are staying in Indigo Pearl, right?"

"Y-yes. So you do too?"

"Yeah me too. I'm on my way to lobby now"

"O-oh yeah yeah" Kris ended the call, eyebrows furrowed. That deep voice... He feels like he knew it. The voice is so familiar. After a while he decided to shrug it off and picked his camera. He contacted the other crew who were staying in different hotel to gather in the beach. Kris went down to the lobby and caught a sight of a tall man with casual shirt, a black hat and sunglasses. Kris looked around and didn't meet any other man. He grumbled to himself about why Baekhyun didn't even show him a photo of this Park guy before. He slowly made his way to the man.

"Errmm... Mister Park?"

The guy turned around and smiled. He nodded his head. Kris sighed in relief and offered his hand. The tall model held Kris's hand and Kris frowned. The big, strong and warm hand like this is so similiar with... Chanyeol's.

"Ermm... I-it's nice to meet you, Mr. Park. Let's go to the beach now" Kris stuttered and lead the way. He felt kind of awkward and the model didn't say a word, just trailed from behind. The journey to the beach was filled with silence. Kris's not a type who talks much, and it looks like Mr. Park is not one either. When they arrived at the beach, Kris was stunned with a view. It's so beautiful. The crystal water, the orange-ish sky... Perfect...

"It's so pretty" Kris sighed and walked forward. "Mr. Park, please go to the stylist there and we will begin the photoshoot! This is so pretty, we have to move fast!"

The model smirked and when he walked passed Kris, he stopped and leaned down a little to Kris's ears, whispered...

"You are prettier than this view, honey"

Kris's brain needed some more seconds to processed the words while staring at the model who was walking further away. He then blushed furiously and grumbled to himself about the model being all flirty. He fastened his pace to reach the other crew and prepared the cameras. He turned his head to the tall model who already had his hat off.

"Okay, Mr. Park, can you please open your sunglasses slowly, buttoned off your clothes and sensually looked at the camera?" Kris asked, getting ready with his camera.

"Really?"

Kris was taken back with the deep voice. An image of Chanyeol flashed through his mind and he froze. The model took off his sunglasses slowly and Kris's mouth gaped open.

Chanyeol...?

"What are you doing, Mr. Kris-ssi?" The model smirked. "Are you not taking photos?"

Kris blinked nervously and pressed his shutter with a little trembling hands. He cursed silently when the picture turned out blur. He re-take the photo and continued with a mental note to ask Chanyeol about what had happened. The shooting was over at 18.30. The crew immediately packed back all the shooting's stuffs. Kris also put back his camera and other things. Then he felt a pair of strong and warm arms hug him from behind.

"Ya, you!" Kris turned, got a little angry. "You are Chanyeol, right? What are you doing? What had happened?"

"I'm coming for you" Chanyeol grinned. "I went back to Seoul 7 months ago, I met my mom"

"R-really?" Kris was in a total shock.

"Yes. And now I live with her. Only two of us. I knew you work as a photographer and because of that I become a model. I worked so hard to be a model in SM agency because I know you always work with their models"

"B-but! Why didn't you visit me earlier???" Kris felt hot tears started to flow out. It was both anger and happiness to see his Chanyeol stood infront of him with sweet smile like this.

"I..." Chanyeol sighed and smiled sadly. "I'm not ready to meet you, Kris. I refused to come with you because I was too coward to meet the people here. I'm afraid I will be a burden for you. The fact that I was homeless and nothing before even made things worse. That's why I met my mom and started to live as Park Chanyeol once again"

Kris shook his head with tears on his white cheeks. "No, babo-ya! You are never a burden for me, you know?"

"Ssshh... Sshhh... It's okay, it's okay. Aren't we together now? I could take you out to dates now. Right?" Chanyeol ruffled the blonde's hair. "Back then when you were with me, we always hang out inside of the room or the jungle. I bet you got sick of it right?"

Kris shook his head, and jumped to hug Chanyeol.

"Wherever we are, as long as it's with you..." Kris whispered. "I'll be the happiest person that live in the world, Chanyeol-ah"

Chanyeol pushed Kris away, locked their eyes together. "Darn it, Kris. You make me keep falling and falling in love with you". With that Chanyeol locked his lips with Kris, claimed the human in his arms. Kris kiss back and they both stay like that for a minute.

"You are mine, Kris..." Chanyeol whispered, ran his hands through Kris's hair. "You belongs with me forever and ever..."

Kris nodded and leaned in Chanyeol's arms.

I'm yours Chanyeol-ah...

I belong to you forever and ever, Until death itself come and tear us apart...

 

 

 

A/n

 

Yahoooo!!

I finish the whole story, yehet!!

Ok, it's 11.10 PM now in Indonesia so I guess it's still 12 of March!

It's been one month since I wrote the first chapter. Began at 12 of Feb, end at 12 of March.

A story about 12 boys who called themselves "Exo", and wrapped in 12 chapters.

Aww~ 12 is my new favorite number hihihihi

So this is the end, guys!! The story has ended.

Eotte?

Does it satisfy your Krisyeol with bottom!kris needs? :p

I see some subscribers of mine really want Chanyeol bottoming so you can check my other fanfiction called "Our story" with Yeol topping for Baek and Yeol bottoming for Kris.

I am so happy when I reach 1000+ views O.M.O.N.A <3

Thanks for my lovely subscribers and also lovely comments you guys left here, it really make my day!!

Mention your favorite couples to me and maybe I could get a new inspiration. You guys are my muse anyway. Hahahaha

Since this is my first chaptered-story, I bet some of guys are dissatisfied by the plot

I know, it's kinda weird TT

I will keep improving my writing skills so I could take you guys to a new world with K-popers by my story

Have a nice dream and deep sleep

And at the last time...

YEAY FOR BOTTOM!KRIS

Eh if you guys write a bottom!kris, do tell me

I WILL SUBSCRIBE AND BE YOUR LOYAL READER IMMEDIATELY

Hahahahahaha

bottom!kris is my style *wink*

 

For the love of writing, fallenenigma :)