Chapter 11

Mine

"Are you okay?"

Kris turned his head when he heard Chanyeol's voice rang beside him. The werewolf was standing with a small sad smile on his lips. Two days had passed and everything went back to normal. The werewolves who were badly injured already got themselves healed. Now they live in harmony.

"I'm fine" Kris smiled. "Just... A little shock because of what had happened. I mean... The vampire... I didn't know that..."

"He also has his good side" Chanyeol sighed. "I sometimes pity the vampires. It's not their choice to be that undead creature. Especially Tao. Back then he was just a kid with big dreams, but since he was bitten he become a rude and heartless vampire"

Kris didn't answer. He just kept his head down. He also don't know what would happen to him if he was the one who got bitten by that cold hearted bloodsucker. Would he become like Tao? A part of him cried out because Tao died to saved him. And Kris felt a simple thank you will never be enough. Kris was in a deep thought when Chanyeol's warm hand envelopped his freezing ones.

"You are worth everyone's love, Kris" Chanyeol smiled. The werewolf pull Kris into a warm hug and the human felt his body relaxed in the taller's strong arms

. "Kris" Yunho called, caught the two's attention. "Eh... Sorry, not meant to disturb you guys but...uh... Kris, your boat is ready. You should go back to Labuan and fly to Seoul tonight"

Kris sighed. Yes, he should go back to Seoul. Everything has ended, the werewolves fulfilled their promise to send the human back to his hometown. He nodded and Yunho left. The human stared back at Chanyeol's face, gave him a puppy eyes. "You...are not coming with me?"

Chanyeol forced a smile. "I will, one day... Not for this time"

Kris felt his eyes watered. His grip tightened on Chanyeol's white shirt. He didn't want to part away with this man. A month had passed and Kris had depended his life on Chanyeol. When he had to leave Chanyeol, he felt like... He was so vulnerable and breakable.

"Hei... Why are you crying?" Chanyeol panickedly erase the traces of tears on Kris's cheeks.

Kris shook his head and hug Chanyeol tightly. He didn't want to let this man go, he didn't want.

"Kris..." Kris lifted his head and Chanyeol cupped his cheeks. Kissed him. Kris widened his eyes, before closed it back again, enjoyed the kiss. It was not a lustful kiss. Just a sweet, lovely kiss. No tongue battle. Just... Love.

"I-I'm sorry to d-disturb you guys" Kris and Chanyeol parted away when a small voice spoke. They both turned to find Hyuna who was fiddling with her fingers. "Ahh..err... The captain is waiting"

Kris nodded with blush on his cheeks. He quickened his pace with Hyuna and Chanyeol trailed behind him. When Kris arrived at the beachside, he saw the werewolves were standing in line.

"Kris-ahh" Yoona smiled and hugged the human lovingly. "Take care of yourself, ne? Eat a lot and don't get sick easily okay?"

Kris nodded and hug Yoona back. After that, one by one the werewolf hug Kris and said sweet things to him.

"It's been so hard on you" Yunho patted Kris's shoulder. "We won't forget you. Come anytime to play here, we always have our arms open for you" Kris smiled and hug the leader. It's not only on Kris. The leader was also carried a heavy burden on his shoulders. The one who was restless and tired, supposed to be Yunho. Kris hugged the leader tightly.

"I'll be back now" Kris bowed and smiled. His tears already made their way out from those beautiful eyes.

"Aigooo don't cry" Hyuna said and her tears started to flow out too. "You gonna make us cry too, babo"

Kris tried to smile, bowed again and turned his body to the boat. He got in and turned his back, waved at the werewolves. "Thank you so much!"

The captain started the engine and the boat started to move. Kris watched sadly when the boat finally off to the sea. He bit his lips from prevent him to cry out loud.

"KRIS!!!"

Kris blinked away the tears that formed in his eyes and caught Chanyeol who ran to the edge of the beach.

"SARANGHAE!!!"

Kris bursted into tears. This is the first time Chanyeol said that thing to him. That is the word Kris wanted to hear the most from Chanyeol.

"NA DO!!!" Kris screamed, voice hoarshed from the tears. "NA DO SARANGHAE!!!"

Chanyeol gathered all his power and scream loudly toward the sea.

"KRIS-AH!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!"

Kris who was fighting back the loud sobs from his mouth nodded his head furiously.

"Ne" he whispered in a small voice. "I will..."

 

I will wait for you, Chanyeol-ah...

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

 

Annyeong~ kekekeke

yes I'm back!! ^^

I didn't keep my promise to post the chapter on saturday because of some reason.

One, I'm stuck in my room now with nothing left to do because it's raining so heavily out there. I can't go out!! TT. That's why I think I should just post this chapter... and I'm thinking about double updating today.

Two. I started to wrote the first chapter of this fanfic on 12 of February, so I think it'll be sweet to end it on 12th of March Hahahaha

Three. Exo has 12 members right? That's why I end the story on chapter 12. There's one more chapter to go and I will post it today *wink*

Four. My hand is itching to continue my other story about Baekyeol and Krisyeol (this time I'm so sorry bottomkris lover, it's Chanyeol bottoming) since a very talented author named springjasmine91 posted a fanfic called "I won't say I'm in love", a tringle story about baek-yeol-kris which really shattered my heart. I.don't.want.my.baekkie.end.that.way.

 

I'll update the next chapter after I get my dinner~

Brb!!