Chapter 9

Mine

It's been a week already.

Yunho didn't talk much, he joins his pack when it is time for dinner, and after that he leave again to read books in library. Nichkhun also kept silent. The other members of the pack didn't seem to know anything yet. 1,5 months had passed and Kris's stomach had grown a little more bigger. The pain had increased more and more each day and some of the werewolfs started to worrying the human.

"We couldn't abort the baby yet? I can't stand to hear Kris's screams anymore. It must've been so painful" Hyuna winced when Kris screamed again from inside of the room.

"Everything's gonna be alright" Yunho stated calmly.

He then raised his head, eyed the werewolves who were sitting like statues in the living room. He was about to open his mouth to say another words when a loud bang was heard on the top of the house. Everyone went silent. Yunho narrowed his eyes, sharpened his hearing before he widened his eyes.

"Kris!!!!"

All the werewolves were so surprised and started to panickedly followed their leader who got up from his chair. Yunho went to Kris's room and commanded Chanyeol to brought Kris away.

"The vampires are here!" Yunho screamed. "Run! Now!"

Chanyeol hoisted the weak and helpless Kris up and ran all his might out of the room. He went to the backdoor and opened it a little. He peeked outside and... . The vampires were crowding on top of the house. He knew the vampire who was standing proudly on the front, with bright red head. Tao. The vampires looked tired and restless. Yes, vampires don't need to rest but it looked like they were mentally stressed so no one really paid attention to their surroundings. When he got his chance, Chanyeol ran away with Kris pressed tightly on his chest.

Luhan turned his head when he heard something. A scent of a wolf also filled his nostrils. He narrowed his eyes and was about to step and checked the situation when Hara's hand shot up and stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"I think I smell something there"

"Don't go anywhere. Stay here with us. We need to face the wolves together" Luhan stopped his action and decided to stay with his vampires family. Maybe the voice he heard was just a bristle of the leaves. Or maybe his sense of smell had tricked him.

Maybe...

 

                                                                      ********

 

Yunho was sitting in the living room when the vampires bursted in. Tao stepped up and eyed him hatefully. His red eyes scanned the room and back to Yunho.

"What do you want, Tao?" Yunho asked in a low tone.

"Where's that human?" Tao hissed. "Where's my human? I know you guys are the one that take him away!"

"Why do you need that human? To kill all of us?" Yunho scoffed. "Sadly Tao, it's never going to happen"

"I don't want to talk to you right now. I'm questioning you, where's the human?" Tao snapped. His red eyes beamed. "I know he is still alive. Where do you guys hide him?"

"Look around. There's no track of that human around here" Yunho smirked. "We don't keep the human. You are just being too suspicious"

"Look, Yunho. I come not to fight you here, I just want to take my human away" Tao gritted his teeth. "So if you hand the human without any other words, I won't disturb you ever again"

"Don't play dumb, Tao" Yunho scoffed, standing up from his chair. "You guys vampires are being immature, huh? Do you think we haven't discovered your plan yet? We know everything already, Tao. Why are you being like this? Aren't we have promised each other that we won't ever fight each other again?"

Tao didn't answer. He just stared at Yunho sharply, before he sighed. "Check the house. If they could hide so well under the ground, I bet they could hide my human perfectly too"

The vampires checked around the werewolf's house. Every corner of the room, every inch of the house. If the enemy the vampires need to face right now is just a human being, they could easily find what they want. But this is werewolves. And they were known for their dirty tricks. They knew the vampires's secrets. They know how to fool them. Tao getting impatience and when the vampires returned with empty hands, he commanded them to leave the house.

"No matter how good you are in hiding my human, I will definitely find him" Tao balled his fists, threw a deep glare at Yunho who casually put his poker face. Then the vampires left.

"This is weird. If they have known our plan, why haven't they kill that human yet? Are they playing fool on us, or just being too stupid?" Myungsoo whispered.

Sandara just raised her shoulders.

"Maybe they are planning something to use the human so they could defeat us?" Luhan was in deep thought.

"Maybe" Hara whispered, took a glance at Jessica and Tao. Both of them looked tense.

Tao's eyes shone with both anger and determination. He would search his human to no end. He had to get that human back to his arms. Tao would risk anything.

 

 

                                                                            ******

 

 

"Ch-chanyeol st-stop!" Kris all of sudden whimpered, hands gripped fistful of Chanyeol's wolf hair. The giant wolf stopped immediately, noticed at Kris who was agaped painfully. The pain was comeback. The baby grew more. Chanyeol wanted to run again to reach a safer place since at that time they were still in the middle of the jungle but Kris started to wiggled out in pain. If he continued to run, Kris could fall off anytime so the big wolf didn't take a risk.

"A-ahhh... I-it hurts" Kris winced, hands gripped his stomach tightly. The pain was overwhelming and it just getting stronger and stronger. Chanyeol hurriedly husshed him while his hand rubbed the human's back.

"K-kris, don't be too loud... I'm afraid the vampires would hear us" Chanyeol whispered but Kris couldn't stop his pained scream. "

Ahh... Ahhh it hurtss!! Chanyeol it hur-hurttss!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh..mmph!" Kris widened his eyes when his lips was muffled by Chanyeol's. Chanyeol tried to muffle the pained scream while hugging Kris lovingly. His hand kept on rubbing circles on the other's back lovingly. Kris's scream suddenly died. He blinked away the tears that were gathered on his eyes. After a while Chanyeol pulled away from Kris, flustered at the pretty human.

"I'm s-sorry. Yo-you were too loud I'm afraid the vampires would hear so I..."

Chanyeol didn't finish his words because Kris all of sudden jumped to him and kissed him. Chanyeol put his hands on Kris's shoulders but he didn't push the human away. Kris clung desperately to him, like his life depends on the wolf. Chanyeol started to kiss back, slowly getting wilder and dominated the human. "Chanyeol-ah" Kris moaned the wolf's name. "Chanyeol...Chanyeol...Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol's hands started to undress Kris. He opened the buttons with one hand while the other hand kept Kris's face in one place.

That evening, in the middle of the jungle... A wolf and a human being...

Are made up...

 

 

                                                                       *********

 

 

Hara who was sitting in the living room all of sudden gasped loudly, caught the other vampire's attention. Her eyes started to darted everywhere, unfocused. Those pale hands started to tremble, and she cried out loudly.

"Hara? What's wrong? What's wrong?" Luhan who was sitting beside him grabbed her panickedly. "What's wr..."

"The baby!!! The baby!!! The baby!!!" Hara screamed wildly. The other vampires froze, wait in silence.

"The baby's heartbeat... I couldn't hear anything. It's...gone..."

 

 

 

A/n

I update as what I've promised!! Hehehehe

Sooo~ it's monday already, huh?

Time to go back to college and study well, ggapsong ><

But do it with a happy heart, guys! Just like what our happy virus Chanyeol always do!

Updating the next chapter in a minute, yehet!!