Chapter 7

Mine

Kris's eyes fluttered open and jerked a little when he realized there's someone's laying there together with him. He was greeted by Chanyeol's sleeping face and stunned for a while. Kris's brain immediately replayed all the things that happened the night before and his face flushed red deeply when he remember how weak and clingy he was yesterday.

Kris looked down at how Chanyeol's strong arms envelopped his waist. Oh man, it would be difficult to move. At the end Kris just stayed motionless in Chanyeol's embrace. No problem, Chanyeol is so warm. Kris didn't mind staying like this for the eternity.

Chanyeol is so handsome. He has a high nose's bridge, delicate flawless skin, and those lips... Those lips looked delectable.

Kris felt his face reddened when his eyes checked out the werewolf's lips. Kris wondered how it would taste. He slowly leaned closer, eyes hazy and only pinned at Chanyeol's lips. Their lips were already so close and...

Chanyeol moved!!!

Kris immediately closed his eyes, pretended to be still in a deep sleep. He could feel Chanyeol kept shifting and finally woke up. The giant werewolf made a grunted sound, and sighed.

Chanyeol needed a minute to processed what had happened but after it grin widely at the sleeping Kris. He felt happy that Kris needed him, that Kris finally could trust him. He was so happy and he carressed Kris's cheeks lovingly.

"Rest well, beautiful. I'll go get you breakfast" Chanyeol whispered sweetly and he landed a kiss on Kris's cheeks, made the other boy scream to no end inside. Chanyeol then made his way out of the bedroom, left Kris alone. Kris pull his body to a sitting position, hands pinched his cheeks painfully.

Chanyeol...just kiss him.

Chanyeol had just kissed him! Kris felt his face heated. Half of him felt so embarrassed and vulnerable while other half of him...enjoying it.

 

                                                                     *

 

"I see you imprinting on that human, Yeol"

Chanyeol stopped his track when he saw Nichkhun who was sitting in the living room. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"You. You imprinting that human. Kris. I could see the way you look at him, the way you talk to him. You have imprinted on him"

"There's no way" Chanyeol laughed off. "I just want to protect him. He did nothing wrong to deserve such a treatment from the vampires. I just felt sorry to him"

Nichkhun just stared at him blankly then turned his body to other side. Chanyeol stared at Nichkhun's back and started to daze out.

No way. He is imprinting on Kris...?

 

 

 

                                                                        *

 

 

Kris raised his vision from the floor up to Chanyeol's face when the giant werewolf carelessly opened the door. His face was as usual, super bright. He brought a tray of food infront of Kris.

"Today Yoona cook a very delicious meal!" Chanyeol said happily. "Eat a lot, Kris! I haven't see you gaining any weight at all"

Kris chuckled and grabbed his chopsticks. He started to looked around and decided to start eating.

"Sooo... Do you like it? In Seoul?"

Kris nodded. "It's nice, clean and organized. Full of delicious meal, and good people"

"Good people" Chanyeol snorted, and his face turned sad. Kris raised his eyebrows when Chanyeol did that.

"Did you by any chance... Ever live in Seoul?" Kris asked hessitantly.

"Yes, until I'm 12" Chanyeol answered. "My life was not so happy. When I was little I didn't know that I was different, and I also had no power to control my transformation. That's why I turned into a werewolf and my neighbour's son screamed to end. We finally moved to a flat in the center of Seoul and my parents left and locked me there everytime they went out" Chanyeol's face turned sad. "My friends bullied me. Because I couldn't show any transformation, I didn't fight back and just received all the harsh treatments"

Kris listened to all Chanyeol's story in silence. His eyes straight to Chanyeol's cloudy ones.

"I was so desperate and one day I met Nichkhun hyung. He brought me to this island and let me join their pack. I am happy here, I belong here until my death" Chanyeol stopped a while and continued. "But everytime I remember my mom... I felt so sorry toward her. My real dad is a werewolf, he died when my mother, a pure human gave birth to me. Then she remarried with another man. He-he was... He was a jerk. He used to call my mom a and having affair with another women. I was so angry but I couldn't do anything. It was very painful back then. I hated human, I hated Seoul"

Kris slowly extand his hand, pull Chanyeol into a warm hug. Chanyel gasped when he did so. Kris was so warm, and smelt nice. His hand carressed Chanyeol's back, but his body trembled.

"It's okay..." Kris whispered, voice cracked. "It was years ago. Now you are a lot stronger, a lot more powerful and much greater than when you were little. You have no right to be scared anymore"

Chanyeol smiled at Kris's effort to made him feel better. He slowly took Kris's hands and push him away gently.

"Yes, Kris. I'm okay now. I'll make sure that one day I will comeback to Seoul. I was a different person, I am the new Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol grinned widely, eased Kris's heart out.

Kris was about to smile when he felt a jolted of pain in his stomach. Kris tried to calm himself down, gulped down his whimpers but the jolting didn't stop. It was so painful that Kris started to scream. Chanyeol hurriedly grabbed Kris's hand, roarred for another werewolves in the house. Yunho ran infront immediately, put his hand on Kris's stomach.

"The baby is growing" Yunho whispered. "It must be painful, let him for a few minute. After the baby stopped growing, he would stop the pain"

After a few minutes watched Kris whimpered and squirmed, the scene finally stop. Kris was breathless, full of sweat. Chanyeol's heart clenched painfully when he saw this. Kris weakly laid his head on the bed, desperately tried to control his breath. His hand gripped the bedcover tightly, eyes closed.

"It would return, and it would getting more painful by the day. We should find the way to abort it" Yunho sighed and looked down at Kris. The boy was so weak and pale. Chanyeol stared at him worriedly.

"Rest" Chanyeol whispered while patted Kris's head. "Have a good rest" Kris nodded. His throat went dry and his pale face gotten paler and paler. He closed his eyes and tried to steadied his breath. Chanyeol got up to bring the blonde a water when Kris grabbed his hand.

"Don't go..." Kris pleaded, gave his best puppy eyes. "Don't go anywhere... Just stay here... Please...."

Chanyeol gave up. He sighed and sat beside Kris. He really wanted to gave the boy a glass of water because he looked so tired and dehydrated... But seeing Kris clung to his hand like this made his brain couldn't function anymore. He just sat there watched at Kris who was closing his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Chanyeol sighed. He didn't know this feeling. This feeling, the urge to hug Kris tightly in his arms... The urge to kiss him and loving him forever. Yes, Chanyeol closed his eyes. The feeling is keep growing and growing everyday.

What kind of feeling is this?