Chapter 5 - A good stranger

Mine

     Chanyeol put Kris on the bed, watched as how the boy desperately crawled away from him. Chanyeol sighed. What had the vampires done to this boy? Those jerk. Never know their limit. The werewolves had already kind enough to let some of them live when the war between those creatures happened years and years ago. The werewolves thought by doing that, the vampires would just go away and made peace with their own life, but no. The vampires want the triumph, they want to be the only undead creature in the world. They want to run this planet under their control. So lame. What they gonna do after turning the entire planet as their kind? Then together they will make a "vampire planet" kind of things? Stupid.

     "Don't get scared, okay? I won't hurt you" Chanyeol shooted the blondie, who still eyed him fearfully. "I-I don't know what the bloodsuckers had done to you but I totally don't intend to do something bad" Chanyeol's eyes traveled from Kris's beautiful scared face to his half ripped messy white bathrobe.

     Well, Chanyeol surely ran so fast.

     "We will save you, the werewolves" Chanyeol promised while looking down at Kris's creamy white thighs and he mentally slapped himself to do so. "You'll be safe here. The vampires couldn't track you. We live under the ground now, and vampires couldn't smell us unless we go out and meet the surface.

     Kris's eyes widened even more. G-ground? Under the ground? Well, that's even worse! What the werewolves gonna do, burry him for the rest of his life? Kris's eyes stung at the thought. He weakly curled into a small ball and rested his head on his arms.

     "I-I wanna go h-home" Kris cried.

     Chanyeol winced at the weak voice. He stood there awkwardly, not really know what to do with the blondie human infront of him.

     "W-why me? I- I don't want to live here any longer... T-take me home..."

     "You know I can't do that" Chanyeol said, sorry was heard on his tone. "Not until my kind could find out how to cancel the vampire's plan. They are planning something evil and they are using you. I wouldn't know what to do until my kind explain how to solve this problem"

     Kris didn't answer anymore. He just kept his head down, cried softly at the thought of forever trapped in the world where all he could find are just werewolfs and a vampires. He thought they weren't exist, but they do.

     Chanyeol eyed Kris pitifully. His eyes then traveled back to Kris's small frame and then down to his delicate long legs. Chanyeol wonder how it feel to spread the legs and... Ok! He had gone too far! Chanyeol jerked back from his dirty imagination and went to his bathrobe, took some fresh clothes. He brought that back to Kris.

     "U-use this afterward. Your bathrobe is-isn't really nice to wear anymore right now" Chanyeol stuttered panickedly. Kris didn't answer, he just kept his head down. Chanyeol who received no answer finally gave up and went out of the room. "Ah ya, by the way..." Chanyeol stopped in his middle halfway. "My name is Chanyeol. What's yours?" Kris didn't answer again. Chanyeol sighed and went out to close the door.

      Humans are complicated, aren't they? 

      "How's the human? Is he calm enough for us to begin the check up?" Chanyeol turned his head to the source of the voice. Ah. His brother, Nichkhun. The werewolves were gathering in the livingroom, eyed Chanyeol questionly. "

     No, no. Let him rest first. He was a bit traumatic I guess, that stupid vampire must be too rough on him" Chanyeol said while waved his hand. "By the way, you guys did a great job. All those vampires totally ran away from the house. What did you do?"

     "Just pretending to bite Sandara's hair" Hyuna chuckled. "And she already screamed and struggled like we really wanna tear her head off. And did you guys see Luhan's expression?"

     "He is totally freaked out" Chansung laughed. "Oh, damn. Those vampires are just so funny. They are so scared because we outnumbered them. Even after all those vampires gathered, we were still the dominant one. Silly"

     "We could just win and kill all of them at once, but Yunho-ssi didn't think it's a wise option, knowing that we don't know anything about their strategy"

      "They really hate us you know, that stares" Jonghyun sighed. "It must be because we won the battle"

      "That's make sense why they want to kill all of us" Hyuna pouted. "But it's okay, since we have known their plan now. We just need to find out their strategy and how to cancel the plan"

      "How's the human's condition?" Everyone turned their head and immediately bowed to the leader of their pack, Jung Yunho.

     "H-he is still refusing to talk" Chanyeol answered. "And he's also scared. I think those vampires must have done something terrible to him"

     All the eyes stared at the leader. Yunho sighed and nodded. "We will give him two days to rest. Then we will check him"

      "Yes, sir" Chanyeol bowed deeply. Yunho left the other warewolves, back to his own bedroom. All the warewolves stared back at Chanyeol curiously.

      "Hey hey, how's the human's looks like?"

      "Is he gonna be okay if we see him? No, we won't disturb him, we just want to see him"

     "Come on, Chanyeol! All we ever saw when you bursted in before was only a blonde hair! We didn't even get a chance to see his face!"

      "He is already so scared, okay?" Chanyeol explained. "He kept crying all the journey here from the vampire's castle until now! Heck, if I brought him to you guys, he definitely would freak out even more. Calm, you guys would get to see him! Tomorrow!"

      "I'll make him a food" Yoona suddenly spoke. "I bet those vampires didn't fed him properly. We should show the human that we could treat him better than the vampires"

     "It's a good idea" Chanyeol said. "I'll deliver it to him right away. Thanks, Yoona"

 

                                                                        *

 

     Kris was sitting on the bed when Chanyeol entered. Their eyes met. Kris was already a lot calmer than before but his body kept on trembling when he saw Chanyeol. He has already changed his ruin bathrobe with Chanyeol's clothes. Okay, they fitted perfectly. A little too big but still nice to be seen. Chanyeol smiled at Kris.

     "Have you eaten?" Kris raised his eyebrows. What, this wolf gonna feed him? He didn't get proper food in the vampire's castle before. All Tao ever fed him just.... Kris shuddered at the memory and shook his head a little.

     "I bring you food" Chanyeol put the tray on the table. "Don't worry, we know what humans eat, and my sister Yoona is a wonderful cook. You are so skinny. You should eat up and gain energy"

     Kris didn't move. His eyes landed at the food, and Chanyeol. Then moved back to the food, and back to Chanyeol. He gripped the bedcover tightly. What? Why the wolves fed him? What's their intention?

     "Don't be scared" Chanyeol said softly, slowly sat on the bed, infront of Kris. "We won't hurt you. We just want you to get healthy and willingly cooperating with us"

     Kris tilted his head at the request. Cooperating?

     "The vampires wanted to use you as their queen. They wanted you to give them a half blooded baby. With that baby they want to be powerful and rule the world. They are tired of hiding away from the human. They want to show their power of the world. That's why they need the baby. I don't know how the baby's power gonna work later but we really need to abort it"

     Kris winced at the explanation. Okay, so if we want to explain it in a short way, it's gonna be "the vampires want you to be pregnant, then when you give a birth the vampires will become the most powerful creature who rule the universe, and you gonna be the queen, against all those human. So that means... Kristal, Amber, and your parents gonna be your enemy"

     That is crazy. That's evil.

     "We wouldn't let that thing happen" Chanyeol said. "And we also won't let them do that thing to you. After you give birth to the baby, the vampires will kill you... Or make you one of them which absolutely worse than to be dead"

     Kris winced when Chanyeol held his hand, but he didn't squirm away. Chanyeol's hand was big and warm, enveloped his freezing one.

     "I promise I won't let you get hurt. I promise" Kris saw a determination and sincerity from Chanyeol's eyes. His heart moved. He actually didn't know whether he should believe this stranger or not. But after seeing Chanyeol's warm brown orbs, he found himself slowly nodded.

      "I-I will help you" Kris answered softly. "But promise to me that you gonna return me back to Seoul after we done with the plan"

     Chanyeol grinned, showed Kris his bright neon smile. He nodded in excitement and took the tray, placed it infront of Kris. "Eat a lot, errr..."

     "It's Kris..." Kris answered softly.

     Chanyeol's face turned happy. Kris. What a beautiful name.

     "Yes, eat a lot Kris. Eat a lot"

     Kris slowly eat the food given to him. He started slow, and then turned faster and faster until he finished all the food. He was so hungry, and the food was so delicious. He didn't mind when Chanyeol gave him the second portion. Chanyeol was so kind, warm-hearted and bright.

     Well maybe this stranger is not so bad after all...