Chapter 4 (oww... here comes Chanyeol :D)

Mine

     Kris let out a pained whimpers while curled his body into a small ball on the bed. His right hand clutched his chest tightly while his left hand soothe his left cheek which has reddened brightly. Tao was done with him, and the vampire stood up, looked at Kris who was now in a broken mess. This was the sixth time they make out together but Kris kept resisting him. Tao lost his patience when Kris kicked him for the who-knows-how-many-times-already and slapped him on the cheek. Kris was almost fainted but thankfully Tao didn't slap him too hard.

     "Why are you so stubborn? Why cant you just stay still and enjoy me? I'm getting tired of your cries" Tao said, tried to control his anger. "You are the one that make things get worse, Kris. You surely do. You've stepped over my limit. You...you..." Tao sighed angrily, watched Kris with his burning red eyes. He didn't say anything when he saw Kris kept on crying. Tao sighed and made his way to Kris. Kris was coated with blood, and sweat. His shirt was ruined, of course. Tao pitied the shaking boy.

      Kris dragged his body away from Tao when the vampire walked closer. Tao shot his hand and pull Kris to him lightly. The other boy started to cry louder, squirm when Tao tightened the grip.

     "Hey hey hey, I won't do anything, just...calm down!" Tao hissed. "Okay...? Now I want you to take a shower. Come with me" Tao pulled Kris's hand but the taller stayed still. He was shaking and tried to pry Tao's grip on his wrist. Tao tried to be nice by calming him down but once again Kris pushed a wrong button. Tao grew furious and lifted Kris forcefully, opened the bathroom's door and threw Kris's body inside of the warm-watered bath tub.

     "I'll leave you. Go take a bath and dressed yourself up with that robe" Tao pointed at the white bathroom robe. "Just for this time, be a good boy and listen to me. Okay? I don't want to hurt you, Kris Wu. I hope you won't make me do"

     Kris looked down, stared at his body beneath the warm clear water. Tao sighed at how vulnerable Kris right now. On the inside Tao actually wanted to hug the human and tell him to holding on until he could get pregnant and gave birth to the vampire's clan. Just accept Tao. He would be Tao's bride anyway. Tao was about to walk closer when he heard shouts from the living room. He dashed out of the bathroom, left Kris alone in the bathroom.

     "What's wrong??" Tao shouted when he saw Jessica and Myungsoo were both totally panicked. "The werewolves are attacking Sandara! Let's go save her!" Jessica said and without any single word three of them dash out of the house.

     Kris was still in bath tub, not really sure about what to do. He slowly rubbed his skin with a soap. His mind was hazy, eyes blank. What about his sisters? He knows his sisters would search him like crazy, or crying so hard right now. What his parents gonna say? Mother must be so heartbroken while dad... His dad must be...

     Greekkk

     Kris jumped when he heard the sound of the door creaking opened. He eyed the bathroom door frightenedly and slowly made his way out of the bath tub. He grabbed the bathrobe and used it immediately, didn't want Tao to come and find him again. Kris tightened his grip on the bathrobe, waiting for the vampire to come and snatch him out.

     BRAK!!!!!!

     Kris jumped when the door smashed open. His eyes grew wider when he saw a giant wolf was made its way inside of the bathroom. Kris froze in his track, trembled wildly when the giant creature woffed at him. The wolf came closer and huffed Kris's body. Kris couldn't help but fell down. His body weakened and he was ready to faint when the wolf transformed into a human form.

     Georgeous.

     The boy next to Kris now's a very georgeous man. He is tall, almost taller than Kris. His eyes were dark brown, small lips and a smooth skin. Kris agaped at him.

     "Are you the human they kidnapped?" The boy asked, knelt beside Kris and held his hand. "Yeah, you are warm. You are a human. Oh my God, they are so heartless to kidnap you like this. Come on, follow me"

     "E-eh?" Kris looked surprised. What's this boy doing? Before, he was a big bad giant animal who just bursted into the bathroom without even knocking, now he turned into a georgeous looking boy and ask Kris to follow him. Kris can't do this. He aint gonna trust another stranger again.

     "Le-let me go!" Kris screamed, terrified. The wolf stunned when Kris pull his hand out of the grip, shaking violently. "W-what do you want? Y-you gonna kill m-me?"

     "Come on, we should go! The vampires will comeback! No, I'm not gonna hurt you! I want to help you!"

     "No! No I can't believe you!" Kris tried to run away but the wolf grabbed him and hoisted him on his shoulder. He turned back to his previous form as a big wolf.

     "Now hold tight, we are getting away from this place!"

     Kris didn't get a chance to react when the wolf started running so fast he felt he almost fly. Kris didn't have any choice but holding the wolf for his dear life. The wolf ran in a crazy speed, made Kris had to close his eyes. What again is this? Another trap? What this wolf gonna do to him? Tear him open to get his bones? Kris could only pray that the wolf wouldn't hurt him, although he himself not really sure.

     He shouldn't believe in a stranger...

 

                                                                         *

      "That wolves are jerk!!!" Sandara screamed in frustration. "All of sudden they were all around me! I just didn't even think that I could bump into them, those s!"

     "There are a lot of them, we were outnumbered" Luhan said, almost sighed. "The vampires were just kept decreasing while the werewolves were increasing. We should really get the baby from that human and solve all of the werewolves. This is getting too much!"

     "But why would the wolves were around the vampire's area today? Were they deciding to made their revenge against us?"

     "Wait..." Hara suddenly whimpered. She held her head which had started to pound furiously. All the vampires turned their head to the long-haired vampire. Hara clutched both her eyes tightly, concentratred fully. A second later, she heard something. A heartbeat. Her eyes fluttered open, full of excitement.

     "T-Tao" Hara whispered, made the redhead boy turned his head to her. "It's... It's your baby... Your baby...you are succeed... That human now... He is pregnant!"

     "Kris?" Tao looked surprised. He immediately turned into his house's direction and ran as fast as he could. When he arrived there, he was stunned. The front door was broken, like it was being forced into. The house itself looked alright, but there's one thing that surely made Tao frown. It's too quiet. And that's when Tao started to run upstair, smelt all the air inside of the house, looking for the mother of his soon-to-be son. Tao gulped when he didn't find any traces of Kris. He went outside and smelled around crazily. No. If the human ran on his own, he must be still lingered around the vampire's house. He balled his hand and his body shook in anger. The smashed-down door has explained everything.

     The wolves. It must be the werewolves.

      There's no way Kris could open the front door with such a force, with human's strength and moreover a weak body. Oh. So it's all make sense now. Those warewolves...

     "It's all a trap!" Tao roarred when Jessica and the other vampires arrived. "They cornered Sandara to distract us! We went to help her and they sneaked to steal Kris away! Now separate and search for Kris! I want him to be here TONIGHT!!! You hear me, guys?? TONIGHT!!!!!"

     The vampires dashed from their place as soon as Tao roarred. Tao eyed the bathroom 's door in anger. His right hand balled into a tight fist. Wait until he could destroy all of those werewolves.

     Just f******* wait, you werewolves...

 

 

 

A/n

Jessica and Hara are suitable to be a vampire, don't you think? :D I update 2 chapters in one night since my holiday is coming to an end and I'm afraid I couldn't post the new chapters so I should finish the story before monday. Does it even possible? Will try :p