Chapter 10

Mine

Kris felt sick. He suddenly felt light-headed and nauseated. Chanyeol who just finished dressing himself started to worrying his little human. Covered his mouth with a hand, Kris then ran to the nearest tree, threw up wildly. Chanyeol hurriedly went to his side, rubbed his back. The wolf winced when he saw dark liquids flew out from the human's mouth. The human kept throwing up and throwing up until his body weakened. Before he passed out, Chanyeol held him protectively.

"Wh-what's wrong? What's with all these?" Chanyeol started to freak out. "Are you okay? Kris?"

"Y-yes yes" Kris nodded weakly. "I'm okay, I'm perfectly okay"

"No you are not" Chanyeol shook his head. The werewolf took Kris's hand and took him to the nearest lake. He wetted his hands and started to clean away the dark sticky liquids on Kris's face. He winced. Kris on the other hand started to feel better. He cleaned himself and then sighed. He panted, tried to control his breath and straightened his body back slowly, a habit he had since he got pregnant because if he doesn't, the baby will move and it will be even more painful for Kris.

The human put his hand on his stomach and frowned. He slowly rubbed his tummy and frowned even more. Wait. Wasn't it suppose to be a bump on his stomach? Then why his stomach's flat? He could feel the bones stuck out, replaced the usual big stomach he had.

"What? What's wrong?" Chanyeol frowned when the human stopped on his track all of sudden.

"W-wait... Wh...where? Where is...where is the baby?" Kris asked rubbing his now flat stomach. "Where's my baby?"

Chanyeol who noticed it widened his eyes. He put his hand on Kris's now flat stomach. He stared at Kris intensely and grabbed the human's wrist. "We are going home"

 

                                                                      *******

 

"How could such a thing happen?" Nichkhun widened his eyes, stared at Kris in shock. "A-are you guys kidding me? The baby... The baby is dissappear? Wait, did you give birth to him already?"

"No, it's just suddenly dissappear. I-I also don't understand" Kris stuttered.

Yunho walked forward, put his hand on the human's stomach and felt it. He closed his eyes, started to search for the baby. Then he opened his eyes, frowned. "The baby is nowhere. You guys sure you haven't give birth to him?"

"No, I didn't" Kris shook his head.

"Then what did you guys do?"

Kris and Chanyeol fell silent, didn't answer. Their cheeks started to flush in embarrassment.

"U-uh... I think those kissmarks explain everything~" Jonghyun smirked. "You guys made out nicely out there, huh?"

All the eyes stared at the hickeys around Kris's neck and the human desperately tried to hide it.

"Wait, what is this?" Yoona reached for Kris's clothes, pointed at the trace of the black liquids he threw out earlier. "It doesn't look like dirt..."

Yunho reached the fabric, touched it. His eyebrows furrowed together, and he smelt the fabric. Weird. Then after a while he gasped. "Right. The baby has gone. You aborted it. You did it!"

"H-how..." Kris whispered, unable to believe what had happened.

"These dark thing is the baby. I know it may sounds gross but this is really the baby. He has gone and change into this dark blood" Yunho explained, noticed a hint of fear in Kris's face. Of course he would get scared. Something that once alive in your stomach had changed into a dark blood and you threw it out of your mouth. It must be disgusting and scary.

"Then now I'm..." Kris started slow. "F...free?"

"Yes you are, you are now free from that baby" Yunho smiled reasurringly.

Kris's mouth hung open, still unable to believe that he finally could get rid of that thing inside of him. He looked at Chanyeol who was stunned as well. They were both still trying to find a thing to say when all of sudden Hyuna who was patrolizing around the house jumped in.

"Y-Yunho-ssi!!! The vampires are coming!"

When the words "vampire" mentioned, all the werewolves froze.

"Chanyeol, take Kris away!" Yunho commanded instantly.

"No they can't escape! The vampires are surrounding the house!" Hyuna was in total panicked. "Just hide in the house! Don't go outside!"

Chanyeol dragged Kris to the library and pushed him inside.

"How many of them are coming?" Yunho asked, transformed himself into a wolf.

"All of them!" Hyuna answered. When she was about to say other things, a silhouette dashed and kicked Hyuna away. The small werewolf went flying across the room and landed on the wooden table. Yunho looked at the attacker and he found no other than Tao who was standing with a very angry face infront of him.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Tao shouted in shaking voice. "WHAT DID YOU DO??? YOU KILL MY HUMAN???"

Yunho winced a little at the hatred on Tao's voice. The wolf threw a glare at the red-headed vampire.

"So what if I did?"

Tao dashed infront and kicked Yunho hard on the stomach. The leader stepped back at the sudden attack and the other werewolves transformed themselves, jumped forward and fought the remaining vampires.

Kris who was now in the library winced at the harsh sounds from outside. He clung desperately at Chanyeol, shook wildly. This is the first time in his life that he got this scared. Chanyeol hugged him protectively while kept his ears to sudden roar for help. "W-what is happening? A-are they f-fighting?" Kris whimpered in fear. "Sh-shouldnt you go outside and help your k-kind?"

"No no no, I'm here to protect you" Chanyeol whispered. He tightened his hug on Kris. "Don't be scared. If the vampire burst in, we already prepared swords for vampires here. I could stab them with it"

Kris was shaking badly and he leaned fully on Chanyeol. All he heard from the outside was chaos. He could hear Yoona and Hyuna's screams, roars and the vampire's cry. His legs turned to jelly and at that time he fell from Chanyeol's hug. Kris's right shoulder bumped into a table and the sharp side of that old table cut the human's skin.

A small droplet of blood made its way out from the human's body.

But it's enough to caught the bloodsuckers' attention...

Tao was the first who dashed out and looked for the source of the blood. Yunho was about to grip him back when Sandara punched him hard. The werewolves who didn't smell anything just kept fighting with the vampires who were now a little in chaos since their weakness, is the smell of the blood. Tao could hear the sound of his family's screams. They were of course outnumbered, and Tao running away from them now is completely a mistake. But the vampire couldn't care anymore.

He needs to find his Kris.

BRAK!

Kris and Chanyeol jumped at the sound of the door being kicked away. Both turned their heads in horror as they watched the redhead vampire made his way inside of the library. Those scary red eyes met Kris's brown eyes. Kris winced at the vampire's appearance. His whole body started shook and cold sweats were flowing from his body.

He found Kris.

The vampire had found him.

"Kris..."

Kris flinched at how Tao said his name. T

he vampire's eyes just set on the human. So his human is still alive. Tao stepped closer, unable to tore his eyes from Kris. Kris instantly hide himself behind Chanyeol who threw his best glare at the vampire.

"Don't come any nearer, vampire" Chanyeol gritted his teeth in warning. "If you dare, you will have to face me"

Tao stopped and glared back at the werewolves. His red eyes filled with hatred and anger. His white hands balled into a tight fist and his red lips trembled in annoyance.

"Get.out.of.my.way.werewolf" he stressed every sentence with a deep husky voice, made Kris shuddered in fear.

"Never" Chanyeol replied and he shot infront, tried to punch Tao. The vampire and the werewolf started to fought each other. Chanyeol threw punches at Tao and Tao dodged them all. They were battling each other furiously while Kris was stunned, looked at them fearfully. Chanyeol's foot was slipped a little and at that time Tao choked the werewolf. The werewolf gasped and started to squirmed for free but Tao put more strength to silent the werewolf. Kris who was watching this widened his head in panicked and screamed.

"NOOO!!! CHANYEOL!!!"

Tao froze when he heard the voice. The vampire turned his head to the now crying human.

Why? Why would Kris cry for this werewolf? Didn't the werewolves were trying to kill him?

Chanyeol took the chance and pushed Tao with all his might. He dashed to Kris and stood infront of the human, protectively.

"Don't you ever touch him again. You have stained his life and made him suffer!" Chanyeol barked at the now silent vampire. The wolf eyed the vampire in anger. Kris hugged Chanyeol tightly while peeked his head to saw Tao's reaction. Tao didn't say anything, just stood there watched the two. The vampire's mind was too hazy. Who is that wolf, who dares to confronted Tao like that? And moreover, WHY KRIS IS HUGGING HIM? Tao started to felt anger rushed to his vein. So Kris chose the werewolf instead of him? He dashed forward and kicked Chanyeol.

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO KRIS BELONGS TO HERE!" Tao pinned Chanyeol to the floor, showed his fangs.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Kris screamed when he saw Tao kept Chanyeol under his grip. Chanyeol was strong, but since Tao's a newborn vampire who is only 12 years old, the vampire is still a lot stronger than him. Chanyeol tried to break free from the grip but he couldn't even move his hands. Tao reached and stabbed his fangs on Chanyeol's neck, wildly drank away the poor werewolf's blood.

In the middle of the chaos, a blonde vampire also dashed in.

Jessica. The beautiful vampire stood infront of the door, eyed Kris with hatred and scary red eyes.

"YOU! YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!" She pointed at Kris. "BECAUSE OF YOU, WE LOST MORE AND MORE FAMILY!!!"

Tao turned his head to saw Jessica who was standing there, immediately released the half-conscious Chanyeol. He could see the dead body of Sandara and Myungsoo out there.

Jessica was so angry. She started to walk to now trembling Kris. The redhead vampire widened his eyes when he saw Jessica was holding a sword that she got from the werewolf's living room.

She gonna kill Kris!

When Tao looked dumbfounded, Chanyeol immediately used all his leftover power to push the vampire away and desperately trying to dragged his body at Jessica and Kris but couldn't because of blood loss.

Tao was stunned, stared at the scene infront of him in shock, then grabbed the nearest sword around him.

"You are not important again, Kris Wu! You should die!!!" Jessica swung the swords and Kris screamed, shut his eyes tightly. Chanyeol who was still crawling on the floor reached his hand and gaped at the empty air.

"Uhuk!!!"

Kris opened his eyes when he realized he was now on the floor. Someone had pushed him away. His eyes widened when he saw Tao was the one who stood beside him, infront of Jessica. Jessica looked surprised as well. The blonde vampire's sword now was on Tao's chest, while Tao had slashed the pretty vampire's head off.

"T-tao..." Jessica's head rolled on the floor, couldn't believe what had happened to her.

"D-don't... H-hurt my h-human..." Tao gritted his teeth and held his now burning chest. "H-he is m-mine. D-don't k-kill him"

Kris who was in shock, bursted into tears, mouth agaped open at those words. His eyes stared at Tao who fell weakly on the top of the floor.

Why? Why Tao sacrificed himself? Didn't he suppose to be mean, ruthless and heartless toward Kris?

Tao turned his head at Kris who was still didn't move from his place.

"S-saranghae..." Tao whispered.

Kris who heard that without any other thought ran forward and reached for Tao. He cried out when Tao started to close his eyes and started to burnt and turned into dust. Kris cried so loudly and Chanyeol who laid there, also stunned.

That ruthless king of vampire, had just save a human's life.

The vampire died for a human.

That newborn who was known for his merciless acts.

That Tao...

 

 

 

 

A/n

Hyahhh this far this is the longest chapter I've ever written in "Mine"!!

So, I keep my promise! I've updated four new chapters in a week! Impressive, huh?? LoL

I won't do any update in upcoming week since I would be in Singapore at that time, please stay tuned for two last chapters of "Mine" two weeks ahead!

I'm so thankful for you guys who had been following my updates since the very first chapter, you guys are SO WONDEFUL!! ^^

 

 

AHHH!! By the way, do you guys mind to follow my insta?

Mention for followback! I am looking forward to take a glimpse on your wonderful life!

See you in upcoming 2 weeks

Have a blessed blessed blessed week, guys!

Caoo!!

-kiss from Indonesia-