005

Is It My Fault?

Joohyun walked out of her room and see that Kai is sitting on the couch; watching the television. He turns his head and see her.

"Oh? Have you eat?" he asked. She just shook her head.

He approached her and pull her into the kitchen. "Sit" he said and take the plate.

 

Okay.... Something wrong with him....

 

He put the food on the plate but her hand stops him. He look at her and pull his hand immediately.

"Uhm... You... Eat this. I want to watch the television" he said and walked away.

She raised a brow and feel really weird with him. He never want to be nice to her but he is being nice to her.

 

Whatever.. I'm freaking hungry right now and I should eat. It's better than think about him

 

 

 

He sits on the couch and continue with what he did. Though he's looking at the screen but his mind wasn't pay attention towards the show that he watched. He think about her; Joohyun.

 

 

"Kai... Come here... I wanna talk to you" his grandfather said when see Kai is there.

"What is it granpa?"

"How's my Joohyun? Did you treat her well?"

"I-" 

"You should know that Joohyun is really nice. She lost her parents when she was child. She lost her beautiful voice when she was involved in a car accident. If that accident didn't happened, she'd surely has the most beautiful voice" his grandfather said, almost cried.

Kai just lowered his head. Didn't know what should he do. 

"Treat her well, promise me okay? There's a reason why I really wanted Joohyun to get married with you, not Suho. But I just want you to remember that Joohyun is really nice"

"I-I'll treat her well. I promise" a fake smile appeared on his face.

 

 

Kai startled when he heard a noise coming out of the kitchen. He quickly run  towards the kitchen and found that Joohyun lying on the floor. She's unconscious. 

"Yah!~ Wake up you mute girl! Yah!~" he shouted but she didn't response.

He rolled his eyes and lift her in bridal style. He running out of his apartment; putting her inside his car and bring her to the hospital.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Kai staring at her as he's sitting next to her. A few seconds later, the doctor walked inside the room.

"Are you her husband?" the doctor asked.

He just nodded. "Yeah..." he fake a smile.

"Follow me" 

Kai follow the doctor to the doctor's room. 

"There's something that you should know about your wife, Mr Kim" 

Kai swallowed his saliva and slowly look at the doctor. "What is it?"

"Your wife is sick. She's suffering from Leukemia"

His jaw dropped. 

"Wai- What? She what?" he said, hoping that he mistaken with what he heard.

"Your wife is suffering from Leukemia" the doctor said, looks serious.

Kai don't know how to react. He never expect that thing will happen.

"Since when...?" he almost speechless.

"Not really sure but it almost reach the final stage"

"Will she survive?" Kai asked, blinks his eyes many times.

"I don't know, but for now, you need to take care of her. She maybe have about one year to live"

Kai speechless. There's no word that he could say. 

 

Kai walking out of the doctor's room, he slapped his face many times.

"This is not happening right? That mute girl isn't sick right?" he said to himself.

He walked towards her room with all his thoughts. He look at her, she looks weak.

"Why I never saw that she looks weak?"

Kai approached Joohyun and look at her. 

"I've being cruel to her... She's sick..." 

As he remember with what his grandfather told him about Joohyun, he felt very guilty.

"I... I should be nice to her, right?" 

She open her eyes slowly and see that Kai is talking to himself. She pokes his hand which caused him startled.

"Ya-yah!~" 

She giggles. 

"Are you alright?"

She just nodded and smiles. Her angelic face somehow makes his heart soft.

He lowered his head and rubs his neck. "Uhmm... Well... Let's start it again, okay?"

She blinks her eyes as she clueless with what he said.

"H-hi... I'm Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai" he stretched out his hand, waiting for a handshake.

She just giggles. 

"Yah~ I'm trying to be nice" he said, still sounds harsh to her.

She just nodded and shakes his hand.

 

Hi, I'm Seo Joohyun

 

He pull his hands immediately, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Just like I said, we start it again. I-I... I'll try to be nice to you"

She nods and smiles widely, though she couldn't say anything but he know that she's happy through her smile.

She's quite pretty....

He shooks his head and stood up. "I'm going to get some food" he said and walked away quickly.

What the hell I said to her? Seriously? Such an embarrassing thing that I did 

He slapped his face many times. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

Annyeong!~

How is it? Is it good? >_<

Hope you like it! ^~^

thanks for subscribe! I love you! ^~^ LOL XD

Just ignore the mistakes/grammatical & spelling error XD