003

Is It My Fault?

It's Sunday morning. Kai left the apartment before she woke up. She look around the empty apartment.

He left to work

She took a bath and get ready to work. She put a note on the coffee table and leave the apartment. 

Walking on the streets, she stops in front of a flower shop; the place she work. She enter the flower shop and greet the owner of the shop.

"Joohyun ah, you're early today" Mrs Jung smiles.

She nods and bows. 

Because I love to stay here. She smiles.

Joohyun walking out of the store with flowers in her hands as she want to arrange it on the racks. As she's arranging the flowers, a voice greeted her from behind.

"I'm sorry, miss, but..."

She look up at the person and to be surprise, it's Luhan. She know that he is Kai's friend and the thing that she shouldn't do is... never show her face in front of his friends. 

"...you're the yesterday girl, right? We bumped into each other here, yesterday" Luhan said.

She shooks her head and walking inside the store but Luhan pull her hand.

"Are you okay, miss? You looks scared. Aren't you?" Luhan narrow his eyebrows.

Oh crap... What should I do? I'm dead if Kai see me

She withdrew her hand and shooks. No I'm not.

"You're mute?"

She nodded.

"Oh I see... I'm sorry but..." Luhan look at her curiously.

"...do  you know Kai? My friend"

Her jaw dropped. Kai? He cannot know about Kai and me

She shooks her head immediately. Her face looks really scared; Luhan could see it.

"Really? Maybe I was wrong" he chuckled.

"By the way, I'm Luhan" he smiles widely.

She nods and fake a smile. He give her a piece of paper and a pen.

"I want to know your name"

She write her name slowly as her hand is shaky. She felt terrified. 

"Joohyun? Nice name" he smiles. "I gotta go now, see you later" Luhan walked away from there with a wide smile plastered on his face.

I need to avoid him. Kai cannot know about this

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Kai walks inside his apartment and saw a note on the coffee table. He took it and read it.

 

I'll be late

 

Kai smirked as he read her note. 

"Like I care about that" he throw the paper on the floor and walk inside his room.

His phone vibrated and it's a phone call from Luhan.

"Luhan? Am I dreaming or he's really call me?" Kai mumbles before he answered the phone call.

"Hello?" 

"Hey hyung!~ Where are you?" Luhan asked, sounds like he's happy.

"Home. Why? What's wrong?" Kai asked, feels weird with his friend's attitude.

"Okay, I'll go there. I have something to tell you.  See ya!~" Luhan hung the phone call before Kai could say anything.

"Okay... He's... Weird" Kai mumbles.

 

 

The bell ring and Kai know that it's Luhan. He opened the door and saw that Luhan is standing in front of the door.

"Yah~ What are you waiting for? Let me in!" Luhan said impatienty.

Kai rolls his eyes and let Luhan came in. "Wha--"

Luhan jumped on the sofa before Kai could ask him. Kai sits next to him and give him a look.

"What do you want to tell me?" Kai asked.

"Oh~ Hyung ah..." Luhan look at Kai with a serious expression.

"I think I fell in love" he grins.

Kai burst into laughter when heard what Luhan said.

"What?! Seriously?!" he laughed.

Luhan rolls his eyes to Kai laughing. "Yah!~ What's so funny?"

Kai stop laughing and look at Luhan. "Who is the lucky girl?"

"Well... The yesterday girl..." Luhan grins.

"Which girl?"

"The one that I hit"

His jaw dropped to hear what Luhan said.

"The girl in front of the flower shop?"

Luhan nodded and smiles shyly. "Yeah. Seo Joohyun... She's.... stole my heart"

"You really sure about that?"

"Yes, hyung. You know that it's hard for me to fall in love" Luhan give him a look.

"Well... I feel bad about this... I can feel that she'll hurt you" Kai try to reassure him.

"No, I can feel that she's the right girl" Luhan smiles.

Kai clenched his fist. She always give me troubles!

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Joohyun walks inside the apartment and feel surprise to see it dark. 

 

Did he switch off the lights? He's sleeping?

 

She swicth on the lights and she almost screaming to see Kai is sitting on the sofa. Probably he's waiting for her. But is he?

"I thought that you don't want to come back here" he smirked and approached her.

He cupped her face harshly and it's hurt her but she couldn't fight.

"You got yourself in trouble, you know? My friend fell in love with you. I don't even know what he see in a mute girl like you but I hate you more than before. I'll never be nice to you anymore, mute girl" he said and push her on the floor.

He grab her hair and she's in danger. He could do anything to her.

 

Please... It's not my fault

 

He smirked and rolled his eyes. 

"Stop it. You think that I understand? You always give me troubles you know! I feel regret for agreed to get married with a mute girl like you!"

He pull her towards her room and push her inside. He closed the door and locked it from the outside.

"This is what you get if you don't want to listen to my words!" he yelled and leave.

She try to open the door many times but she couldn't. It's locked. She hug her knees and start to cry.

 

Why? Why must everything be like this? I... I hate my life

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

Hello!~

How is it? Is it too cruel for her? 

Sorry if it is >_<

Anyway, sorry for the mistake/grammatical/spelling error >///<

Thanks for subscribe! ^~^ <3

-Aeriren-