017

Is It My Fault?

The handkerchief makes her think about Chanyeol and her day turns into chaos. She just pretending that's nothing happened but her attitude shows it clearly. Even though she feels sad but she can't stop thinking about Chanyeol too.

"Why did I feel like this? Aigoo!~ Stupid Chanyeol!" she mumbles and throw the handkerchief on the floor.

"Hana? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Kai asked, feeling weird with his daughter.

"No, it just..... Aigoo~" she sighed.

"Tell me what's wrong. You never being like this" he laughed at her.

"There's a guy named Chanyeol and he's weird!"

"A guy? Whoa~" he start to .

"Dad!~ I'm serious!" she pouted.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry" he said, still laughing.

"He wants to be my friend and today, he gave me a handkerchief. He's a weirdo, dad"

"Maybe he likes you" 

"No, he won't. Who wants an ugly girl like me?" she crossed her arms.

"Then he'll be the stupidest guy" 

"Dad, you just wanna make me feel happy, right"

"But you are prety, like your mom" he smiled.

"I miss mom too, dad"

"Have you open the box? The present that your mom gave?"

"Not yet, I will when I'm ready. She told me that"

He just nodded and pats her head softly. 


She walked on the hallway and again, she saw him. Everyone were laughing at him, she have no idea about it. 

"Yah!~ Why did you laugh at him?" she said and everyone leave, it sounds like she's mad.

"Hana? What's wrong?" he asked dumbly.

"Yah!~ They're laughing at you!"

"Let them be" he smiled.

"But why?"

He's not answering Hana. 

"Let's take a walk" said Chanyeol.

"I don't want" she turn around while crossed her arms but he pull her hand, making her facing him.

She feels surprised with his action. Her eyes widen as he looks into her eyes deeply causing an awkward silence.

"Ya-yah! What are you doing?!"

"Hana-ah~"

He lowered his head while grinning, seems like he's insane.

"Nothing. Are you aright?" 

"Ya-yah" she said while tie up her uniform.

"So let's take a walk. Will you?"

"Err—"

"Let's go" he pull her hand and walk with her. 

On their way, both of them just silented not knowing what to say; maybe.

"Ah--" "Hana-ah~" he looks at her but she just lowered her head.

"Are you mad at me for what had happened just now?" 

"Ah-- Nope" 

"Can we be a bestfriend? I means more close? Can I?"

"Wait--- what? Are you alright? Are you sick?" 

He just laugh at her. 

"Yah!" she pouted.

"You know you looks cute when you do that"

"You're crazy. Seriously" she said and she walked away.

"Cute" he grins.


Hana entered her class angrily. Everyone feel perplexed with her, she never been like that before. 

"What's wrong Hana?" said Ae Cha.

"He's weird! Seriously" 

"He?? But who?" 

"Ah-- nothing"

"Yah~ Tell me, Hana. Please~" Ae Cha make a puppy eyes that Hana can't resist.

"Fine, I tell  you"ae 

Then the bell ringing as she finished with told Ae Cha.

"What?! Seriously?! That Chanyeol? You Park Chanyeol?!" 

"Yah!~ Slow down. Everyone will hear what you said" she pat her thigh.

"Alright, alright~ But seriously? Do you know anything about him? About his family background?" AeCha asked and it make Hana feels curious.

"Wait--- what? What do you mean?"

Ae Cha just silented and seems like there's something about him.


She walked on the hallway and see him sitting alone at garden. She try to think about what Ae Cha told her. She just can't believe it.

"His father is a gambler and her mother is suffering from a mental disorder. But I don't know if he's also like that. Be careful with him, Hana"

She just look at him, how innocent him to her. "It can't be if he's not a good guy. He looks innocent though"

She approached him slowly while looking at him. She wanna know it from himself. 

"Chanyeol-ah..."

He looks up at her and smiled. "Hello, there. I'm Chanyeol" he smiled.

"Yah~ Why are you acting like that? Don't you know me?" she frowned.

"Do I know you?" he tilted his head, trying to recognize her.

"I hate you!" she shouted and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded.

Now, she feels weird and angry and whatever when he do that to her. Does he really forget about her? Or he just pretending? Or did he really don't know her?

"What's his problem?! Did he just wanna make me feels angry? Seriously, he's weird!"


 

"I'm home"

He walked into his small house, looking at his mother who is sleeping at the couch. 

"Mom...." 

He approached his mother to see her face got some bruises, probably his father hit her again. She opened her eyes slowly and hug him quickly.

"I'm scared! Help me!"

"Don't worry, I'm here. You're safe" he rubs her back, trying to coax her.

"I'm sorry for being a weak son. I can't even protect you" he said as he try tp hold his tears.

"I want my son. I want my son"

He just silented. She became like that since his brother died and she couldn't remember anything about him; Chanyeol.


 

Hey there!~

How is it?

Hope you'll like it ^^

Any suggestion or idea can tell me :D

Thanks for read!

Sorry for the mistakes >_<

-Aeriren-