019

Is It My Fault?

"I love you"

 

Silence.

 

 

 

Awkward silence.

 

 

He stares at her blankly. He couldn't react rightly when she confessed.

"What are you talking about, Hana?"

She cried. She's always cry. She's a crybaby though. 

"I love you, Chanyeol. That's what I feel for you" 

He lowered his head. He feels guilty. 

"I'm sorry, Hana. You know my condition, right? You won't be happy with me at all"

"Says who? I will be happy if it's you" 

He smiles and left. It hurther so much. And that's how that day ends.

 


 

Three months had passed and she's still like that. Thinking about him, stalking on him, watching him from a far. He's not aware with her presence. It seems like they never know each other at all. Why it must end like this? Why it must hurt her so much? Did she really loves him?

"I told you about him, Hana. I warned you about him before. See? Now, you're hurting yourself"

"Stop it, Ae Cha. You should coax me, not saying things like that to me. I thought you're my best friend"

"I am your best friend, Hana. I just want you to see it"

"I love him, and that's it. I don't care about his family or whatever!" she said and leave. Everyone were looking at them.

She goes to the rooftop. She looks at the sky. It seems calm; maybe. 

"It's beautiful"

She turns around to see him there; right behind her. "Chanyeol? What are you doing here?"

"Because of you" he said, lowered his head. 

"Huh?" she tilts her head, confused.

"I'm sorry but I love you, Hana"

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" she asked, approached him slowly. He seems like wants to cry.

"No, I'm not okay. I hurt you"

She smiles at him softly. "No, you're not" 

"To think what I said to you before, may be I could make you happy. May be I could..." he lowered his head. 

"Of course you are. I'm happy to see you're here"

"Hana?" he looks at her as he's holding her hand.

"Be mine, would you?"

She wants to cry. She hugs him tightly. He could know what her answer is. 

"I will be the stupidest girl if I say no" 

At that time, two hearts become one.

 


 

Hello there! It's been a long time ^^

Just a short chapter ^^ Thanks for read :D
Sorry for the mistake, english is not my native language ><