002

Is It My Fault?

As she's sitting on her bed while reading her novel in her room, someone knock the door harshly. And it surely Kai.

"Yah!~ Mute girl! Where's my food?! I'm hungry! Come out and cook my dinner!"

Sighing, she put the novel on the bed and she open the door slowly. Kai is standing in front of her room and he look mad. 

"Where's my food?! I'm hungry!" he yelled at her. He's really mad.

She look up at him and move her hand.

 

Fine. I'll do it. 

 

She walked towards the kitchen and start to prepare his dinner. 

As she's busy preparing the dinner, he pull the chair and sit, watching her preparing his dinner.

"Hey, since you're mute, you should teach me some hand gesture so I'll understand what you'll 'say' to me", he said and sounds like he want to mock her.

She stops chopping the meat and turn around to him. 

"What? I'm saying the truth right?" he said, smirking at her. She nods and smiles at him. 

"Yah!~ Quickly! I'm hungry!" He said as he quickly look at the meat. He couldn't avoid her angelic smile. 

What's wrong with me? She just smiling and she look stupid, he felt like mentally killing himself. 

 

As she done preparing his dinner, she put it on the table. He look at the food and eat it. 

 

How's it?

 

He spit out the food on the floor and look at her in irritated.

"It's freaking horrible. You should join a cooking class" he said and smirk at her. He walk to the living room and watch the television.

She try to hold her tears as she look at the food. She took the fork and eat the food.

It taste good... I guess he hate everything related to me

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

She walked out of her room and see that he's about to go out. He stops his steps and look at her.

"Hey, mute girl. Before I go out, I want to remind you something. Never show your face in front of me when we're outside. You know what? It's so embarrassing to have a mute wife like you" he said and leave; slamming the door.

She almost fell down on the floor when heard his words.

What? What did I do until he hate me so much? Is it my fault to be born as a mute girl?

If only she could say those words to him but she can't. She's not able to tell him those words.

 

 

Kai waves his hand as he see his friends inside the cafe. He sits on the empty seat with his friends.

"Hey, Kai!~ Long time no see" Sehun said, patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, I have something to do" he chuckled.

"I heard that you got married. Is it true?" Luhan asked and Kai almost choked his saliva.

"Sa-says who? It's not true!" he fake a laugh.

"I heard it from Suho hyung" Luhan said.

Damn you Suho. You shouldn't tell anyone

"Haha~ No... I'm not"

"Good then because we'll kill you if it's true. You don't even invite us so I guess Suho hyung was wrong" they laugh.

No one should know about this

 

As Joohyun walking out of a flower shop; the place where she work; she bumped into someone on the streets.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay, miss?"

She look up at the person and feel surprise to see Kai is there. 

"Miss? Are you okay?" Luhan asked as he's the one who hit her. Her eyes still landed on Kai.

 

Never show your face in front of me when we're outside

 

She quickly stood up and run away from there, knowing that Kai looking at her coldly. He'll be mad. He surely will be mad

"What's wrong with her?" Sehun frowned.

"Do you know her, Kai?" Luhan asked, feeling curious.

"No. I don't know her" Kai shook his head and look at the flower shop.

She work here?, Kai raised a brow.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

He open the door harshly as he want to find Joohyun. Before he could say a word, he saw a note on the table.

 

I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me. I never know that you'll walk there. I'm sorry!

 

He smirked and throw the paper away, walking towards her room.

"Yah!~ Mute girl! Come out!" he knock the door. 

A paper coming out from the door. He look at the floor and took it.

 

I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me

 

He smirked again.

"Come out before I'll break this door!"

A few seconds later, the door slowly opened and he see Joohyun is hiding behind the door; feeling terrified to show her face. He pull her hand and look at her.

"This is my last warning, never ever show your face in front of me and my friends!" he said and push her on the floor.

"When I hate you, I reallly hate you and never will like a mute girl like you. You always give me troubles" he smirked and left.

She can't hold it anymore. Her tears escaped from her eyes like a rainfall. She hug her knees, hiding her face. 

Granpa.... If only you know how much pain that I got from this guy

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

Annyeong!~ How is it?

I hope you'll like it ^~^

Seriously, I felt like I want to cry when I write this chapter >_<

I don't know how many boxes of  tissue that you used XD *just kidding! ><*

Anyway, thanks for subscribe and upvote!

And the comment too! ^~^ Sorry for make you crying ><

*Sorry for the mistake/grammatical/spelling error >///< 

-Aeriren-