015

Is It My Fault?

Kai sits on the couch softly while looking at Joohyun's photo. He always remember her and he never forget about her. 


"Kai... You know that I love you, right?" she asked, smiles widely at him though she's in the pain.

"I know, of course I know. I love you too, Joohyun" he said, trying to hold his tears to see his wife.

She's weak, her condition is too bad.

"Tell Hana that I love her, okay?" she said while holding his hand. Tears escaped from her eyes.

"Of course I will. Hana loves you too, Joohyun" he kiss her hand softly, don't want to lose her.

"Give this box to her when she come back from school. This is my last present for her" she said, still smiling widely to him. It could maybe be her last smile.

"Joohyun, don't leave me please.Hana will be sad"

"I had to, Kai. I'm sorry. You see my condition, right? I could die anytime" she laughed, a fake one.

He couldn't do anything except crying. He don't know what should he do. Slowly, her hand slips away and her eyes closed.

"Joohyun! Joohyun! Wake up! Don't sleep! Please! I love you! Wake up! Wait for Hana. Please" he cried, but there's no answer from her.

Her face is pale, and so her lips. She's fragile.

"Joohyun... I love you" he hug her tightly, can't accept the truth that she's gone.


"Dad?" Hana asked as she's standing at the door.

"Yes, Hana? Anything that I can help?" he asked, smiling at his daughter. Hana approached her father and sits next to him.

"Can I fall in love?" 

"Why did you asked a question like that?" he laughed, feels amused with her.

"Because I think I fell in love" she grins, lowered her head.

"Really? With who? Tell me who's the lucky guy"

"Lu-Luhan"

"Luhan? You that Luhan? My friend?" he asked in disbelief.

"Ye-yeah... Are you mad?" she asked.

"No, not at all. He's nice but... He's too old for you, Hana"

She started to frown, she hate when he said like that. "Age is not important, dad. I love him. It's okay if he's too old for me" she said and go to her room before he could say anything.

"She always like that" he laughed to himself. "But will he love my daughter? I'm scared if he won't love her back. It will hurt her more"

 


 

Hana walked to her school and she saw Luhan. She smiles sheepishly before calling him.

"Ah—"

Her heart broken into pieces to see he's waiting for someone else, and it's a lady. He handed a bouquet of flowers to the lady. He's smiling though, he looks happy. She's curious to know about the lady.

She turned around and run away from there, she hate to see it and she ended up crying.

 


 

Hey there!

How's it? Hope you like it though

Sorry if it ><

Thanks for subscribe :D

If you have any idea, tell me! I'd love to know ^^

-Aeriren-