004

Is It My Fault?

Joohyun open her eyes as she heard some noises. She look at the clock and she know that she'll be late to work. She walks towards the door and try to open it but... It's still locked. She knock the door many times as she want Kai to open the door.

Footsteps could be heard and she know that it's Kai.

"Yah!~ Can you stop making noises?"

She stops. She took the paper and pen to write something. He look down on the floor as he feel something touch his feet.

 

I need to go to work. Please, open the door

 

He smirked. "Who you think you are? No one ever ask me to do something. And... Just quit the job" he said and leave. Kai open the front door and close it without thinking about her.

She heard it and know it. He left me? 

She look at the streets through the window. She saw people having their good time and enjoy with what they do.

I wish to have a good life like them, but... It just happen in my dream

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Kai walks inside a big building, the place where he work. TOP Company is his family company. The workers bows and greet him and like usual, he replied them with a fake smile.

He enter his room and saw Suho is there, sitting on the couch waiting for him. 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

Suho approached him and stare at him.

"Did you treat her well?" Suho raised a brow.

"Her? Who?" Kai innocently asked.

"Who? Joohyun. Who else"

Kai smirked when heard her name. "That mute girl?" 

"Yah! Don't call her mute girl!" Suho yelled, almost hit Kai's face.

"Why? Are you mad?" Kai smirked.

Suho clenched his fist as he try to hold his anger. "Just answer my question! Did you treat her well?"

Kai rolled his eyes in irritated. "Yes, I am. I treat her well like a princess. Satisfied?"

"If I know that you're lying, you're dead" Suho warned him and walked away.

"Like I care about that...." Kai mumbles and sit on his seat.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

As she's lying on her bed; staring at the ceiling, her room door opened. And it's surely Kai.

"Yah~ Poor you mute girl..." Kai said, sounds like he want to mock her.

She just lowered her head, don't dare to look at him. Kai rolls his eyes and approached her. He sit next to her and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry"

Joohyun quickly look at him. It's like a miracle that he said the three words.

"I know I know... I shouldn't do that to you. It wasn't your fault anyway"

She widened her eyes, feeling surprised.

"What? I'm just saying what I feel. Don't get me wrong, okay. I still hate you" he said and stood up.

"Are you hungry? I buy some food and I put it on the table in the kitchen. Just eat it if you want" he added and walked away.

She somehow feels perplexed with his attitude. 

What's wrong with him? Is he sick?

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

Annyeong!~

How is it? Sorry if it's >_<

I don't know what I write but hope you'll like it! ^~^

Just ignore the mistakes/grammatical and spelling error XD

-Aeriren-