013

Is It My Fault?

Kai walked out of his room as he heard something from the living room.

"Joohyun? What are you doing?" he tilted his head.

She turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm tidying this living room. It's kinda looks messy" she smiled.

"Yah~ You can just ask me to do it. You're not well, Joohyun" he said as he pushed her on the couch slowly.

"But I don't want to disturb you though" she grins.

"No, not at all. You need to take a rest. Remember what the doctor said last month?"

"Yeah. I only had a few months to live" she laughed.

"You think it's a joke? You know that I don't like it, right" he stood up from his seat and walked to the kitchen.

She followed him immediately. She know he mad but she need to make him realise about that.

"I'm sorry, Kai" she poke his shoulder many times. He just sighed.

"What do I do with you? What do you always like this, Joohyun?"

She just grinning, not even look serious/

"Because I love you, maybe?" she laughed.

"Now, go and take a rest. You love me, right?" he said, slowly pull her into their bedroom.

"But I wanna help you though" she pouts a bit as she sit on the bed.

"Nope. You stay here. I'll be tidying the living room" he said and walked away but she pull his hand.

"Stay with me for a while" she said, lowered her head.

He just nodded, smiles softly at her. "Alright then, if you want"

She lean on his shoulder, smiling to herself. "How I wish to be like this forever", she said, tears start to form in her eyes.

He just silented, not saying anything instead of crying. He's crying silently.

"You need to take care of your eyes, Kai. You can't cry because it will hurt your eyes"

He cry even more. Her words, it's kill his heart. 

"I'm glad that you got a donor for your eyes. You can see me, and I can talk to you" she said, she's crying too.

He stood up and walked away quickly, leaving her alone in the room. He can't hold it anymore. It's too much for him.

"I'm sorry, Kai. I can't be a good one for you" she sobbed.

He leans on the wall, wiped the tears on his cheeks. 

"Why it must be like this? Why you'll leave me forever?"

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

She's standing on the balcony, enjoying the air. She look up at the sky.

"Soon, I'll fly up to the sky. I'll be an angel for Kai" she said to herself.

Slowly, she move her hand on her tummy. She rubs her tummy while smiling. 

"At least, let me survive for the next eight months. Please let my baby live in this world" she said, smiling bitterly as she think about it.

Kai was there, listening to what she said. He know it's hard for her, especially when she's pregnant. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

"How's Joohyun? How's your baby?" Suho asked.

Kai just lowered his head. He don't know what to say.

"She's sick, she's getting worst. I can see it from her face. She looks pale and weak. The doctor used to say, it's maybe hard for her to have a child. I'm scared, hyung. I'm scared of losing them" Kai started to cry.

"You need to be strong, Kai. I'm always here, if you need me. You need to help her to be strong"

Kai ended up crying in front of Suho. He's scared. Too scared if she leave him.

 

 


 

Annyeong~

How is it? Is it good? XD

I'm sorry if it's not >_<

It's been a long time right? And I'm back XD LOL

I'm on my college and I'll update when I have time T_T

Kekeke ~

Sorry for any mistakes >_< hihi

-Aeriren-